Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 08-24-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
Benjamin Andrew

Anyone Listen To Midnight Syndicate?

I would like to know if any of you listen to Midnight Syndicate? If you haven't heard of them, they are an amazing Gothic/Halloween orchestra band. They're actually coming out with a new album this year. It's called "Christmas: A Ghostly Gathering".
Benjamin Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:37 AM   #2
Molster

Name rings a bell, think I may have a single by them kicking around somewhere.

Will definitely keep an eye out for their new album, might even look them up on You Tube...
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 07:04 PM   #3
THEUNQUIETGRAVE

Midnight Syndicate is pretty cool. I have a lot of their albums, great atmospheric / background Music especially when you are in the mood for it or trying to add ambience somewhere or even during the Halloween season. Their albums are true masterpieces.
THEUNQUIETGRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 05:08 AM   #4
Grunthos

I have them on heavy rotation on Spotify. Fantastically atmospheric symphonic stuff. They deserve more recognition
Grunthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 12:51 PM   #5
scithe

Universal Studios uses Midnight Syndicate a lot for their scare zones and inside of some of the haunted houses during Halloween Horror Nights.
scithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 12:22 AM   #6
aele88

Absolutely, I'm a fan of Midnight Syndicate! Their music has this incredible ability to create such atmospheric and immersive experiences ,, Their blend of dark and haunting melodies really transports you to another world.
aele88 is offline   Reply With Quote