Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 06-01-2005, 12:19 PM   #176
Binkie

Wow, that's amazingly original. How long did it take you to think that one up?
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 02:28 PM   #177
edible_eye

what was going on in the original pic that bush couldn't take care of himself?
Old 06-01-2005, 02:55 PM   #178
Raven_Blackblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
And now a couple of nazi vs. jew jokes:

A Florida reporter went to interview an elderly Jewish man who had recently won the Florida state lottery.

"So tell me," the reporter began, "what do you plan to do with the $10 million dollars?"

"Well," the old man replied, "I'm planning on keeping $2 million for me and my wife, and donating $2 million to the local synagogue, $2 million to my grandchildren, and the remaining $4 million to the Hitler Youth movement."

The startled reporter replied "Sir, with all due respect, I can understand donating to your local synagogue and your grandchildren, but why are you donating ANYTHING to the Hitler Youth movement?"

"Why," the old man replied rolling up his sleeve, "where do you think I got the numbers from?"

(I think it's funny)

A man walks into a bar and sees Hitler sitting all alone at a table in the corner. The man asks the bartender, "is that Adolf Hitler?"

"Yes, it is," the bartender replies.

"I've always wanted to ask him something."

"You can't ask Hitler a question unless you buy him a drink."

So the man buys Hitler a drink, and the Fuhrer nods at him to come over.

"I've always wanted to ask you a question," says the man hesitantly.

"Well you bought the beer," replies Hitler. "Ask away."

"I've always been curious... how many people did you actually kill during that whole Holocaust thing."

Hitler sits back and thinks. "8 million Jews and about a half a dozen circus clowns."

"Half a dozen circus clowns?" cries the man. "Why the hell did you kill a half a dozen circus clowns???"

Hitler looks at him straight in the face and says, "See? Nobody cares about the Jews!"

(I also think it's funny)
OMFG!!! That shit is funny I am so going to have to tell my husband those! Please understand my household isnt racist...... we just like to say fucked up shit for shock value! I also Really liked the How many jews can you fit in a car..... Priceless.....

A Couple of weeks ago My husband and I are watching TV right? and a Becks comercial comes on talking about how the Germans have engineered a pure beer right? and the stupidest thing comes out of my mouth! I said and I quote "Oh Sure I see how it is! The germans can purify a beer for us but they cant purify the world!"

..................My husband still tells about how I slip and how tactless I am.... I am so naughty
:twisted:
Raven_Blackblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 02:57 PM   #179
MrMaelstrom

How low can you go?
Is there no level you're unwilling to sink to just so you can hurt eachother?

I'd like it that from now on, you'd refrain from using someone's picture without their permission, regardless of where and how you acquired it.

Thank you.

No. I don't really care who started it. I'd like it to end.
I'm avoiding direct contact with people I love and cherish as not to hurt or be hurt by them at this particular point of my life. You're not pretend people to me. You're as real as anyone I know.
I treat you people here exactly in the same manner I would treat you in real life.
Sure, it means I'm not the most caring, most compassionate, polite or sensitive person you'll ever meet.

I'm also cynical, sarcastic, skeptic, ironic, hypocrite and a drama queen some or most of the time.

But I'm not this rude. Not for such a long time, at least.

I try to avoid taking part or bearing witness to these things in the physical world.

Here, I don't really have to.

I have the power to do something about whatever I don't like here without hearing so much as a peep from Weasel or fellow mods.

But I'm not dealing with children here (I hope, 'cause seen as I'm not computer savvy, I don't really know), so I'd like not to treat anyone as such.

Oh, the dilema between my heart and mind...

I think I'll turn both of them off soon enough and just turn on the chainsaw.

That's one of the reasons I took most of my pics out of here.

I'm sure some of you have one or two saved in your HD :wink: , but I'm glad I don't elicit that kind of behaviour from other members of this site (not for long at least).

And I'm often extremelly biased and venomous in my posts, but I don't usually trigger that in people.

Having a sense of humour means more than showing off a tough skin when insulted and only being funny when insulting.

With my power came responsibility(now's a good time for spidey pics, E_E). Not exercising it when I should on account of feelings has made people leave before.

It's not gonna be fair to one of you, but when I do start cleaning up, I'll start and end randomly, seen as I'm not gonna be sifting through your past posts to find the things that should not be.

Addendum: still waiting for that spidey pic, E_E.... :wink:
Old 06-02-2005, 08:32 AM   #180
CptSternn

'Your've alright in my book! ...Society must be protected!'

</Dr. Scott Voice>

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 08:41 AM   #181
edible_eye

sorry. i'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

Old 06-02-2005, 08:43 AM   #182
edible_eye

and another, just because this one kicks all kinds of ass...

Old 06-10-2005, 01:47 PM   #183
Binkie

Lol. Yeah, I heard about it from ice and someone else. One of them mentioned that Sternn dressed me up in his video, and not in an insulting manner. Sounds a little freaky deaky to me. I also heard the sounds that he's gloating about are "about on par with the standard Windows 'ding'."

:lol:

See all the fun you miss, X? Gotta stick around for this stuff. It's like an episode of Jerry Springer where the audience taunts one of the deranged little clowns on stage, and like, that person's "come-backs" only make everyone laugh even harder.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 06-11-2005, 11:03 AM   #184
Soul_Immortal

Coffee IS pretty sensual....

OH!

You meant her pics! Yeah, they are, they are....*lesigh*

*Soul*
Old 06-11-2005, 07:07 PM   #185
Binkie

You two... :oops:

Bleh, you don't have to come here for those. I posted 'em in the right place this time 'round. BTW, when are you gonna get us those prom pictures, X?

:wink:
Old 06-13-2005, 06:20 PM   #186
edible_eye

Old 06-15-2005, 02:02 AM   #187
CptSternn

EE - yeah, we get it. You hate France (and gays, and minorities, etc). Why not just don the white sheet and get it over with.

Also, do you hate them because without them you would have never been able to be free from brit rule? OR do you hate them because in the War of 1812 they leveled DC?
Old 06-15-2005, 07:22 AM   #188
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by captsternn
EE - yeah, we get it. You hate France (and gays, and minorities, etc). Why not just don the white sheet and get it over with.
where the heck did you get that i hate gays and minorities? i know a few of them (both classes you mentioned) who are abrasively militant and have pissed me off a time or two, but that's about it. is this some of that propaganda stuff?

and as for why i hate france - because they're a country of pussies who stabbed us in the back when their support would have been appreciated. that's why.

any other questions?

i have one - please tell me how you came to the conclusion i hate gays and minorities. sure, that's not a question, it's a challenge. i absolutely don't mind saying i hate something if it's true, but you pulled that out of... where? you're like a guy with a megaphone pointing at someone in a crowd and saying "racist", with nothing to back your accusation up.

bad form, sternn.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:39 AM   #189
Binkie

Say... that sounded like a personal attack.

Yeah, Sternn's just throwing a bit of a fit cause he can't stand you taking jabs at France on a thread entitled, "My/Your Country Blows," which calls on members here to degrade other nations for the hell of it.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:43 AM   #190
edible_eye

i don't mind personal attacks if they're based on truth. but to make stuff up for a personal attack - that, i don't get.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:59 AM   #191
Binkie

Seems to be a long running trend with Sternn that he hasn't yet outgrown, despite the fact that people have made it apparent to him time and time again that he doesn't know much, if anything, about the other members of this board.

Old 06-15-2005, 10:16 AM   #192
CptSternn

WEll, I could make reference to number 'dirty arabs' and various other anti-muslim things you have posted, or I could go back to some of the things in the various marraige threads, but watching you ignorantly bash a country, that is the only reason you have freedom today, is entertaining.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:43 AM   #193
edible_eye

many arabs ARE dirty, or at least they were until americans brought running water to their towns. anyway, i don't ever remember using the word "dirty", but maybe i did. who cares? that qualifies me to wear a white hood?

i've referred to those in the middle east as savages and to their land as a cesspool - i stand by that. the middle east is a savage, cesspool-like land, mainly because radical muslims force their will on those who are unwilling to or unable to fight back and garner whatever riches are to be had for their cause. this has gone on there for god knows how many years... centuries? not that i care about that either - hey, that's their business. too bad they all didn't kill each other off. americans, even though we shouldn't be there any longer fighting FOR other people, at least give the poor, unfortunate ones a chance. they obviously can't take care of their own or themselves.

as for muslims as a whole, the only ones i've said negative things against are those of radical faith, like above. ONE TIME i collected all of them as a group when i was angry, but i was called on it and qualified my statement after i calmed down. and i meant what i said in my qualification.

what did i say in any of the marriage threads, other than perhaps there were times i wish i wasn't married so i could bang some of the hot girls at work? any man feels that way at one time or another. most of the men i work with are gay - nursing tends to attract homosexual men. and even the ones who are married sometimes wish they weren't so they could bang other guys. nothing wrong with that - same as us straight guys. shiny, happy people everywhere. so, please enlighten me - what are these "things in the various marriage threads" you speak of? maybe i wrote something while drunk i don't remember.

and that last statement is so laughable, i won't even justify it with a response, other than this -
Old 06-15-2005, 11:05 AM   #194
Binkie

Aww... a little French bashing never hurt anyone.

Old 06-15-2005, 11:24 AM   #195
edible_eye

Old 06-15-2005, 12:17 PM   #196
edible_eye

Old 07-05-2005, 06:19 PM   #197
pitseleh

Ok, one thing about America that sucks, not related to GWB and politics!

Serial killers.

USA HAS THE MOST SERIAL KILLERS

Scientists say the phenomenon is distinctive to the country. No one knows the cause.

(Directly translated and compiled from an article in a christian daily newspaper in Norway.)

Between 1900 and 1999 at least 236 serial killers have been active in the USA, and the list of known victims counts 3.130 names. Criminologists have calculated that between 10 and 500 such criminals may be walking american streets at any given time.

No other country can show to such high numbers, and the american media has contributed greatly to the impression that USA is a kind of "home of the serial killer". But then there is also hardly any other country where so many crimes of this type are solved and the perpetrators convicted.

(Details on the cases of Charles Cullen and Dennis Rader - who combined, killed around 50 people - omitted.)

Even though internally they are obsessed with thoughts of sex and death, outwardly they can seem charming and even attractive. "They are very smart, not intelligent in the classic sense, but 'streetwise' - they know the rules that apply out in the street", says criminologist Tomas Guillen. Since serial killers rarely choose victims from their own circle of aquaintance, they have been considered extremely difficult to trace. But investigational methods built on DNA analysis, is rapidly changing this aspect.

pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 08:42 PM   #198
WolfMoon

I think that one of the reasons we have so many serial killers and sexual predators is our general stance on sex. There are so many people that demonize sex in this country and make something perfectly natural out to be evil. Then manufacturers turn around and use sex to sell their product with the general approval of the masses(the same masses that say sex is evil/bad!). That much repression, coupled with that double standard forced on so many people's gotta crack a few coconuts!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote