Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-21-2006, 01:47 PM   #1
slave1

Slave1 here...

Personal info:

Name: Tina
Husband: Spencer
Birthday: July 27th (Leo!! I'm a feline through and through)
Pets: 1) Iggy, Miniature Pincher, named after IG-88 the bounty hunter from Star Wars but Iggy was easier to say plus I love Iggy Pop.
2) Berlin, Minature Pinscher, named because that's my favorite name and I wanted to name my first child that...
3) Rueben: big black half Siamese cat that is the master fetch player. Named after Pee Wee (Paul Ruebens).
4) Alfredo: sweet grey and white fluffy cat that snuggles more than any living thing. Named after the main character from Edward Ka-Spels song "Prisoner's of War".
5) 38 gallon freshwater fish tank. Very cool but very time consuming.
Style: Hair: Purple at the moment...I wear alot of vinyl, rubber, corsets and always platform shoes. I must always have lipstick!

Interests:

1920s, alexander mcqueen, amélie, animal planet, animal rescue, army of darkness, bauhaus, beetlejuice, black phoenix alchemy lab, boba fett, boots, bowling, bpal, britpop, brom, bruce campbell, cats, cheese, chow yun fat, christopher walken, coil, corsets, costumes, cyndi lauper, dame edna, danny elfman, death in june, deathrock, depeche mode, disintegration, djing, dogs, donnie darko, doom, dr. who, dragonflies, eddie izzard, edward gorey, edward ka-spel, edward scissorhands, edwardian, einsturzende neubauten, elegant gothic ******, england, erte, evil dead, factory records, fashion, fashion design, felines, femaledictions, fischerspooner, forks, front 242, frontline assembly, gas masks, german, giger, goth, goth clubs, hair, hats, industrial, inxs, italian food, jean-pierre jeunet, jedi, john woo, joy division, kids in the hall, kraftwerk, latex, legendary pink dots, lene lovich, leo, lipstick, london, louise brooks, luichiny, mac, maleficent, martin gore, meow, midori sours, mini cooper, miniature pinschers, ministry, mopeds, morrissey, new order, new wave, nick cave, nightmare before christmas, nitzer ebb, omd, pee wee herman, pennangalan, pet shop boys, peter murphy, petticoats, ponyfalls, project runway, pt cruisers, pulp, purple, purses, pvc, radiohead, revolting cocks, roald dahl, romper stomper, rubber, scooters, section 25, serial killers, sewing, shag, siouxsie, sisters of mercy, skinny puppy, slave1, snapdragons, sopranos, star wars, strawberry shortcake, tattoos, terry gilliam, the birthday party, the cure, the smiths, the teargarden, the young ones, theatre, thrill kill kult, tim burton, toys, trainspotting, true crime, uniforms, vespa, victorian, video games, vintage, vinyl, vivienne westwood, wes anderson, wigs, world war 2, x-files, zombies

Things I do:

I have my own Fashion line: Slave1 Designs:
http://slave1designs.com/

I DJ'd Fridays at Onyx's busiest night for over 3 years and have since moved on and have my own night at The Wave (2101 Champa) called DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS. It's been going strong for the past two years and counting and just keeps getting better! Check it out:

Disintegration Saturdays

Every Saturday w/ DJ Slave1 & guests!
(goth/industrial/ebm/synthpop/electro/new wave)
The busiest underground club night in Denver!

@ Club 2101
2101 Champa
Denver, CO

LADIES NIGHT - Ladies drink free until 10pm (wine, well & draft)
1st DRINK FREE w/ PAID cover all night for EVERYONE (well/draft)
ALL NIGHT DRINK SPECIALS:
$0.50cent drafts
$1 pint drafts
$4 pitchers of beer
$2 PBR's
$2 Pale Ale's
$3 Well Drinks ($6 Doubles)
$1 Gin Drinks
$5 Super Long Islands (doubles)

Free before 9:30pm, $5.00 after
21+ only

Disintegration Podcast:
http://www.clickcaster.com/disintegration

Also, please join the *********** community I made for Disintegration. I have pictures and playlists posted from almost every weeked.

http://community.***********.com/disintegration_/

And, visit the MySpace.com group I created for this night at:
http://groups.myspace.com/disintegration
slave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:16 PM   #2
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
That's a great deal of advertisement...wooo.
But your fashion line is really cool. I most liked the victorian-ish dress with these metal things in the front. I even have something like that.

And, pssssst, right here is one more feline. Miaow!
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:25 PM   #3
Godslayer Jillian

As long as you're here not only to advertise your clothes, but to really get to know people, then you're more than welcome!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:07 PM   #4
DarkGuardian17

Welcome aboard, Beautiful fashion line
DarkGuardian17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:50 AM   #5
slave1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Look Behind You
That's a great deal of advertisement...wooo.
But your fashion line is really cool. I most liked the victorian-ish dress with these metal things in the front. I even have something like that.

And, pssssst, right here is one more feline. Miaow!
Meow!! Love the Felines!!!

Sorry if that was too much promotion... I was just trying to give a bunch of info about me.
I always make my intros too long or too short... I can never find a happy medium...
Old 08-26-2006, 11:51 AM   #6
slave1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
As long as you're here not only to advertise your clothes, but to really get to know people, then you're more than welcome!
No I'm here for everything. This looks like a beautiful site.
Thanks for the welcome!
Old 12-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #7
slave1

Just thought I'd update since my clubnight has moved venues... here's all the new info.

DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS!!!

Tomorrow Saturday December 9th join the Grand Opening on Disintegration at it's new venue, CLUB BOCA. The club is located at 1521 Marion, that's on Marion off Colfax... right beside the Marion St Post Office.
Join DJ Slave1 and 0N1X as we spin your favorite music!!

We will be celebrating DJ 0n1x's birthday, as well as my husband Spencer's and a bunch of other Sagatrarius's we all know and love! The SAG B-day Bash!!!

Also, we are hosting the promotional party for the movie ERAGON. This is a new fantasy/sci-fi flick starring John Malkovich and Jeremy Irons and lots of dragons!! We have screening passes to Eragon and plenty of schwag to pass out!

DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS
Goth/Industrial/NewWave/Electro/EBM/Synthpop
w/ DJSlave1 & guests
@Club Boca
1521 Marion St.
Denver CO
Free before 9:30, $5.00 after
21+

2-for-1 well drinks from 9-10pm
$2.00 vodka drinks from 10-close!

Disintegration's own *********** and MySpace w/ playlists and pictures:
http://community.***********.com/disintegration_/
http://groups.myspace.com/disintegration
And check out our PodCasts at:
http://www.clickcaster.com/disintegration
Old 12-08-2006, 06:43 PM   #8
maggot

Holy shit, I've actually heard of Disintegration Saturdays before.

Welcome, sir.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:36 PM   #9
angst-zine

LOL I firmly believe that Slave1 is actually female. I've heard that the Disintigration Saturdays are pretty fun from a couple of my friends that are from Colorado area.
angst-zine is offline   Reply With Quote