Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
Despanan

Ra's Al Ghul is a MORON

What does being able to glide well while doped up on "demon blood" have to do with running a global empire, being a revolutionary leader, or eventual benevolent monarch?

For that matter, what does a "physically perfect" male putting a baby in your daughter have to do with "restoring environmental balance"?

What does the willingness to stab a bitch to death for the greater good have to do with arranging and running this new sustainable society?

Ra's Al Ghul, you are a freaking nitwit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
AshleyO

Yeah, I think that's the point. Ra's is a weird fusion of environmentalism and patriarchy.

But make no mistake. He runs not just an enclave of revolutionaries as he actually runs a cadre of assassins. Therefore, being a "physically perfect" and genius mind would be ideal to be a head assassin. The means of succession is incredibly old and I think that's more just Ra's being traditional than reasonable.

Did you notice how Talia has blonde hair BUT in her bio, it states that she has brown? The fuck is wrong with them?

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:46 AM   #3
CptSternn

I hated that part. I actually think the game kinda sucks, especially compared to the first one.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:58 PM   #4
Mr E Nigma

Story-wise I think they lived up to expectations. I'm only part-way through so I'm still holding out to make a final judgement, although this one seems to be very scattered and all over the place. It kinda seems like that went more towards Assassin's Creed gameplay. What with going all over the city and being able to do the different Augmented Training or helping someone etc...