Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #51
Pineapple_Juice

Mine's based on WWZ. And they don't starve to death.
But you do.
Think about that when you run out of food in your little barricade and the zombies eat you alive when you try to escape to scavenge for nom noms.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:59 AM   #52
linkbroken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
Mine's based on WWZ. And they don't starve to death.
But you do.
Think about that when you run out of food in your little barricade and the zombies eat you alive when you try to escape to scavenge for nom noms.
Well silly... the barricade is all inclusive. Lighter, cigarettes, food, and clean water. The news will let us know that it's happening before it gets to out of control. I hope it's not airborne.
linkbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #53
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkbroken View Post
I think everybody has a plan for when Zombies attack but it's all based on what we see in movies. I don't think we really know what to expect or rather we shouldn't claim to. It's all speculation as to what is to be expected. I would barricade until they starve to death.
Thats why you gotta be prepared for any kind of zombie. Even the voodoo ones.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #54
Raptor

Live on one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeFXhitek4g

Bring some armoured vehicles and tankers and trucks for supply gathering. It even has airtight seals to keep the crew safe.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #55
Ophelia's Snorkel

I've got my Guide. I've got my attic retreat. I've got maybe two weeks' worth of nonperishables. What I don't have is a gun to blow my brains out before the zombies get me. Because they will. And the choice I must make is, die as a feeling, thinking human, or achieve immortality in a disgustingly gross form. Maybe I'll just become one of them.
Ophelia's Snorkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #56
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelia's Snorkel View Post
I've got my Guide. I've got my attic retreat. I've got maybe two weeks' worth of nonperishables. What I don't have is a gun to blow my brains out before the zombies get me. Because they will. And the choice I must make is, die as a feeling, thinking human, or achieve immortality in a disgustingly gross form. Maybe I'll just become one of them.
Brains brains braaaaaains.
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:34 AM   #57
Lord Whiskerton

Om nom nom nom

Second Account that I doubt I'll be using: MiladyMalice
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #58
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
30 seconds after this article was published, the Madagascan government issued the order to SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING.

There's a little Deadman_walking in all of us.
Hey, they want to see my I.D. and give me a speeding ticket. They're obviously asking for a machete to the head...
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:59 AM   #59
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Blood infects but it cannot get though your skin so simply wear goggles and keep any cuts covered, I would recommend some sort of light armor to protect you from scratches, though any deep slices you going to be a problem but they would be no matter what. Have a sword is still better than running out of ammo.
http://www.cracked.com/article/126_5...et-you-killed/

I hate to say this and bumb this thread, but I.was.right.
Swords not good.
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:16 AM   #60
Solumina

You really shouldn't get that much blood on you and as I said you need to take some precautions to ensure that you don't have openings for the zombie blood to get into. The article points out how hard it is to catch a mobile target but the normal situation with zombies is a swarm, something that you can't just dart away from, therefore having a sword, while not ideal, is better than running out of ammo.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote