Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #26
badteccy

Loving and caring...did you read the direct qoute from you in my sig.
God, you're horrible.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #27
Miss Cogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signe
I do not have low intelligence in any way, my IQ is about 125, that is not genius level, though it is higher than average, which is about 100.
I thought you were over-intellegent. Your I.Q. is not over-intellegent. >.> My I.Q. is higher then yours...I'm only 16....

And how the FUCK! dare you call Honeythorn pathetic. I'd say your the pathetic one. FUCK. I'm to angery to say anything to you. Fucking call Honeythorn pathetic... She's about one of the nicest people with a personality on this forum. But fuck. You know what...whatever.
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #28
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cogs

And how the FUCK! dare you call Honeythorn pathetic. I'd say your the pathetic one. FUCK. I'm to angery to say anything to you. Fucking call Honeythorn pathetic... She's about one of the nicest people with a personality on this forum. But fuck. You know what...whatever.
Come on now. You're saying nothing and making yourself look silly in the process.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #29
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
I am Autistic, though I have no developmental retardation, I am isolated and do not understand why people want you to act a certain way, instead of simply being honest and open and being yourself and doing what you feel, but as Autistic people, I do not have low intelligence in any way
Ok fuck you bitch now you're insulting autistics everywhere and that is just the kind of thing an idiotic pisshat like you would do. You claim to be a genious yet you have no knowledge of the very thing you claim to have. Autism is not a form of retardation, but I suppose you wouldn't know that considering how smart and autistic you think you are. You act like every damn thing you say is a law of the universe, whatever you say is fact when it is not. I do hope you seek to meet out other autistics, because they'll love to hear about your version of the world just as much as I do. If you had done any research at all you would know all the great autistics out there, but no you are just a completely self centered little bitch.

I can handle you showing your ignorance in your comments to gnet members we get it all the time here, but NEVER start pissing on the autistic community got it? Because the next autistic you piss off might be sitting right next to you, remember this you autistic wannabe there are autistics EVERYWHERE in the world in every part of society. The next autistic you insult could be your boss, a police officer when you need help, the person who might of given you money as you wander the street homeless, or a wandering serial killer. Congratulations on being the first person I put on ignore with no regrets.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:38 PM   #30
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Ok fuck you bitch now you're insulting autistics everywhere and that is just the kind of thing an idiotic pisshat like you would do. You claim to be a genious yet you have no knowledge of the very thing you claim to have. Autism is not a form of retardation, but I suppose you wouldn't know that considering how smart and autistic you think you are. You act like every damn thing you say is a law of the universe, whatever you say is fact when it is not. I do hope you seek to meet out other autistics, because they'll love to hear about your version of the world just as much as I do. If you had done any research at all you would know all the great autistics out there, but no you are just a completely self centered little bitch.

I can handle you showing your ignorance in your comments to gnet members we get it all the time here, but NEVER start pissing on the autistic community got it? Because the next autistic you piss off might be sitting right next to you, remember this you autistic wannabe there are autistics EVERYWHERE in the world in every part of society. The next autistic you insult could be your boss, a police officer when you need help, the person who might of given you money as you wander the street homeless, or a wandering serial killer. Congratulations on being the first person I put on ignore with no regrets.
She could have been referencing the fact that mental retardation and autism sometimes go together.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #31
Miss Cogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Come on now. You're saying nothing and making yourself look silly in the process.
Yeah. I probably realize I was making myself look silly. I just couldn't think of anything to say while I was mad at her for calling Honeythorn pathetic. Eh, I could probably share a few things now.
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:08 AM   #32
Valerius

Signe must be one of the most notorious people ever on Gnet, along with Sprite, Immortal Vampyre, uhhh... other people, and stuff. Haha.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:35 AM   #33
badteccy

Sprite was kinda funny sometimes, actually.
Well, Signe is too.
Old 01-17-2008, 07:41 AM   #34
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by badteccy
Sprite was kinda funny sometimes, actually.
Well, Signe is too.
Signe WAS. But there're only so many times you can say the same thing before it gets old. Yeah, we know, Signe, you're like so eccentric........ [yawn]

Ya gotta give Uncle Smoov one thing - the motherfucker had virtuosity.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #35
badteccy

Yea, I know Uncle Smoov in REAL LIFE
too bad he moved to Holland
Old 01-17-2008, 05:31 PM   #36
dark_dragon_of_ice

At least sprite had brains.
dark_dragon_of_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:44 AM   #37
Signe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Lady
I'm sad Signe turned out to be a crazybitch, as her intro seemed promising. I didn't notice that she only had her grade nine until now...
What is that supposed to mean? I have an IQ of about 125, which is not genius level, but way above average and people say I am like a living encyclopedia. I love to read, but I think it is difficult to read when you have to read about a certain subject at a certain time, I cannot focus well, but on my freetime, I can read what I feel like, when I feel like, I have so much on my mind, it is difficult for me to focus on my reading. Anyway, I tried to go to high school a little, but I could not focus and I felt so bad, my mental illnesses were really bad and I was not functioning, so I stopped doing schoolwork. Last year I was commited to a psychiatric clinic and when I was released three months later, I did not feel perfect, but I could function, so I did not want to waste that new, weird functioning state of existence on getting all stressed with schoolwork again. Then, I thought, I like to give money to charity, but if I am going to keep doing that, I need an income and I helped out in a kindergarten earlier, so I thought maybe being a kindergarten teacher would be my thing. Apparently you have to be nineteen to be hired as a kindergarten teacher and to be a full-time kindergarten teacher, you have to have pre-school teacher education. So, people are trying to fix me practice in a kindergarten, but since there are no places open now, I practise at a hostel for now.
Signe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:32 AM   #38
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
What is that supposed to mean? I have an IQ of about 125, which is not genius level, but way above average and people say I am like a living encyclopedia. I love to read, but I think it is difficult to read when you have to read about a certain subject at a certain time, I cannot focus well, but on my freetime, I can read what I feel like, when I feel like, I have so much on my mind, it is difficult for me to focus on my reading. Anyway, I tried to go to high school a little, but I could not focus and I felt so bad, my mental illnesses were really bad and I was not functioning, so I stopped doing schoolwork. Last year I was commited to a psychiatric clinic and when I was released three months later, I did not feel perfect, but I could function, so I did not want to waste that new, weird functioning state of existence on getting all stressed with schoolwork again. Then, I thought, I like to give money to charity, but if I am going to keep doing that, I need an income and I helped out in a kindergarten earlier, so I thought maybe being a kindergarten teacher would be my thing. Apparently you have to be nineteen to be hired as a kindergarten teacher and to be a full-time kindergarten teacher, you have to have pre-school teacher education. So, people are trying to fix me practice in a kindergarten, but since there are no places open now, I practise at a hostel for now.
You used the word "I" 26 times in one paragraph. Add "self absorbed" to your other descriptions of yourself.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:56 AM   #39
HellforgedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
You used the word "I" 26 times in one paragraph. Add "self absorbed" to your other descriptions of yourself.
HA! And what a paragraph, I might add! Grammar like a fox...
Old 01-25-2008, 02:17 PM   #40
(heartofflames)

125= average, and if she took an online test, those are inaccurate. Living encyclopedia indeed.

Charlotte: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
(heartofflames) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #41
Dancing_in_rain

Good Gawd people. I am disgusted. Not at Signe, but rather, at the rest of you. Why insult her? I see no offences she made until y'all started ripping her apart and she responded. I know it seems to be a custom to flame newbies, but personally, I do not see the necessity for that. I do not see the necessity either for a goth (whatever the hell that means - different for all) to know exactly how they want to die, where, what music they want at their funeral etc. Is it obligatory to plan your passing in advance? Can one not go with the flow and decide not to figure out things that can be rather depressing? I am not "goth" because I know how I want to die. I am "goth" because I believe(d) that members of the gothic subculture are generally mature, open-minded, accepting individuals. However, I may have been proven wrong. The Edgar Allan vs. Allen Poe thing is annoying, but does not in any way make her a bad person. Everybody makes mistakes like that, though yes, it is sad to misspell the name of a genius. Also, one does not become a crazyb*tch because of their level of schooling...there are many reasons for which people may drop out of school, and until you know those reasons, you cannot judge them. As to being eccentric...that means very little, especially since Signe had not explained much about how she is eccentric. Perhaps that is because she did not actually write that much. Who knows, she may have habits that are unusual, may have an interesting art style that she prefers, may walk around backwards, anything really. How can you call her delusional when she could very well be a eccentric individual, though we do not know it yet?

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #42
Dancing_in_rain

Continuation of above message, because my edit did not fit into the five minute rule...

Even if insulting members of a forum may not be the best way to be accepted on it, Signe's words are possibly justified by the fact that people suddely started criticizing her for reasons that to me are quite obscure. Also, and correct me if I'm wrong Signe, she is not a native speaker of English. Perhaps that would explain why she makes some mistakes in her writing, or structures her sentences in a way that can lead to misunderstandings.

Welcome Signe, and I hope you don't have too rough a stay here. You sound like a nice person to me.

To the others, please, feel free to flame me all you want for this, and for defying you, but allow me to tell you that when I disagree with soemthing, I voice it, and I disagree with the general response to this girl's introduction. Give her a chance.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #43
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
DIR, I applaud your defense of Signe, BUT... read a few of her threads that she started, she was warmly welcomed by the community and then proceeded to insult everyone AND also threatened to kill everyone. I think you missed them, just go to her name and click on "find all threads started by Signe". The comments you read here are not a result of just this thread but of her other posts.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #44
Renatus

Have you by chance read her other posts? She threw the first punch and it was a crazy one, even Humane thought she was a bit of a pest.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 02-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #45
Dancing_in_rain

Oh dear...I wonder if I have not perhaps made a mistake. I have just read some of your posts Signe, and I must say that you do not seem to be making much of an effort to make yourself liked. I feel less sympathetic towards you having read a number of your previous posts and having foud them rather offensive towards many people on this forum who are generally quite well-respected by others, because of seniority, friendliness and general good behaviour. To all I mentioned subtly in my defense of Signe, please excuse me. I thought that the comments that were made were based solely upon what was in this thread. It makes much more sense now.

Signing off now, before I make another rather foolish mistake.

Bye bye.

Old 02-13-2008, 07:40 PM   #46
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing_in_rain
Oh dear...I wonder if I have not perhaps made a mistake. I have just read some of your posts Signe, and I must say that you do not seem to be making much of an effort to make yourself liked. I feel less sympathetic towards you having read a number of your previous posts and having foud them rather offensive towards many people on this forum who are generally quite well-respected by others, because of seniority, friendliness and general good behaviour. To all I mentioned subtly in my defense of Signe, please excuse me. I thought that the comments that were made were based solely upon what was in this thread. It makes much more sense now.

Signing off now, before I make another rather foolish mistake.

Bye bye.
It was a mistake made with honorable intentions which makes the mistake itself null, to defend somone under the pretenses which you thought to exist is no mistake.