Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:39 PM   #76
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassindrya
Tête-à-tête is an expresion meaning that two people are alone togueter.(ref: the dictionnary. French dictionnary that is)) First thing. Second, as I once said, don't use a language you don't know. And third, why do you use some French words if it is so pathetic?
Some of them are droll, but as a langauge it's pretty pathetic, small, and poor for poetry.

The French dictionary yes, but I am using the English dictionary, it's a term adopted by the English, such as many of the Latin terms, do you think that ad naseum means "Done to an excessive degree"?

Of course not, it means to sickness, or to naseau. We adopt it, then memetics has its way with it like a slut, and we get this English Latin hybrid, or English French hyrbid, like tete-a-tete. Which literally translates out to, head-to-head, and it is an expression, but so is "Don't throw stones in glass houses."

But if someone is LITERALLY doing it, it's no longer just an expression, it's a very literal way of saying things. So I was LITERALLY saying, "You do not want to go head to head with me."

Now that you know, we can move on.

Also, that dumb ass said Alex De Large, if he had read the book, that's what he calls his dick, that's not his name. Pseudointellectual trash.
om3gag0th666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:40 PM   #77
Mick Ignis

You got your ass kicked repeatedly in school, didn't you?

I'm not even going to quote your last post, because once again, you've used a lot of words to say nothing. As I've mentioned before, I don't care about perfecting every little bit of an internet post. If I misuse "you're" or leave out an apostrophe, what difference does it make? It doesn't change my statement.

You've mind-fucked me so hard that I can't even see it? Apparently no one else can either. Must be a lonely place, this world of one you live in. But at least in a one man reality, you always know you're the best.

Read my last posts over again. I have never lied or taken anything out of context.

Funny that Kassindrya called you on your bullshit as well, but you just ended up back peddling and stating that French is a pathetic language. Very nice.
Mick Ignis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:41 PM   #78
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by om3gag0th666
I'm better than you, and I am smarter
Observe the repetition of the defense mechanism. The compounded attack on the subject's ego has now resulted in the subconscious inferiority complex approaching the surface, threatening to break through the sublimation, which now requires at the conscious level, repeated self confirmation that he is superior, to recompress and sublimate the reality of painful rejection.

In severe cases (perhaps this one), the subject may actually adapt the sociopathic extreme of going into various social groupings and antagonizing the community intentionally, to receive negative attention; This may be the result of childhood neglect as well, so that the subject learns that negative attention is better than no attention at all. The poor blighter.

Class dismissed.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 05:01 PM   #79
Kassindrya

Quote:
Some of them are droll, but as a langauge it's pretty pathetic, small, and poor for poetry.

That's where we see that you don't know what you're talking about. It is a known fact that latin languages(among which we find French) have more poetry in them that germanic languages(English being one of those). Oh, and I know that English speaker stole some words from French in the times that followeed the battle of Hasting(and still use archaic, meaningless expressions like "double entendre") so there was no need for the lesson. But when I said you misused tête-à-tête, you told me to learn French(for which, I must thank you, you gave me something to laugh about for the few days to come) and now you say it doesn't mean the same. Try to stay logic with yourself.
Kassindrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 05:21 PM   #80
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Ignis
You got your ass kicked repeatedly in school, didn't you?

I'm not even going to quote your last post, because once again, you've used a lot of words to say nothing. As I've mentioned before, I don't care about perfecting every little bit of an internet post. If I misuse "you're" or leave out an apostrophe, what difference does it make? It doesn't change my statement.

You've mind-fucked me so hard that I can't even see it? Apparently no one else can either. Must be a lonely place, this world of one you live in. But at least in a one man reality, you always know you're the best.

Read my last posts over again. I have never lied or taken anything out of context.

Funny that Kassindrya called you on your bullshit as well, but you just ended up back peddling and stating that French is a pathetic language. Very nice.

Actually I'm a lot bigger than you I am sure of it, so don't talk so tough, dumb ass. So yet again, you use argumentum ad personam instead of an actual logical argument.

Good job, you've lost.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:23 PM   #81
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassindrya
That's where we see that you don't know what you're talking about. It is a known fact that latin languages(among which we find French) have more poetry in them that germanic languages(English being one of those). Oh, and I know that English speaker stole some words from French in the times that followeed the battle of Hasting(and still use archaic, meaningless expressions like "double entendre") so there was no need for the lesson. But when I said you misused tête-à-tête, you told me to learn French(for which, I must thank you, you gave me something to laugh about for the few days to come) and now you say it doesn't mean the same. Try to stay logic with yourself.
I said what it meant, and I meant what I said, I'm acting truthfully one hundred percent.

Latin langauges encompass many, French versus English though? English is a more versatile langauge, it may be a bit harder to rhyme in it, but it's much larger.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:24 PM   #82
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Observe the repetition of the defense mechanism. The compounded attack on the subject's ego has now resulted in the subconscious inferiority complex approaching the surface, threatening to break through the sublimation, which now requires at the conscious level, repeated self confirmation that he is superior, to recompress and sublimate the reality of painful rejection.

In severe cases (perhaps this one), the subject may actually adapt the sociopathic extreme of going into various social groupings and antagonizing the community intentionally, to receive negative attention; This may be the result of childhood neglect as well, so that the subject learns that negative attention is better than no attention at all. The poor blighter.

Class dismissed.

Yet again, get out of high-school and you can talk. Thank you, class dismissed. I'm a psychology major, you aren't really impressing me, and your jargon is actually pretty high-school level. *yawn*

I'm almost tempted to actually try to win this indefinitely, but letting you guys linger on, digging graves is much more fun.

Perhaps I will get a few people to even up the odds and laugh at you, for my own expense.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:55 PM   #83
Mick Ignis

Quote:
Actually I'm a lot bigger than you I am sure of it, so don't talk so tough, dumb ass. So yet again, you use argumentum ad personam instead of an actual logical argument.

Good job, you've lost.
HAHAHA! Lost? Wow. Who's the judge on that one?

Good job nitpicking at my posts, ignoring any actual questions such as "why, with all your superiority and intellect, do you have enough free time to bug Goths?"

What exactly are you trying to prove here? Not only do you not impress us, but you don't offend us either. Maybe you should try another subcultures board. I'm sure ravers will like you.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:02 PM   #84
SKot

Quote:
Also thanks for pointing out this isn't the real world detective dip-shit, this is obviously an internet forum, and yes I have a right to pick on weaker, and dumber people.
It appears that most of these kids are of high school age, whereas you ostensibly are not. And if what you say is true about the intellect of the people on this forum you've been arguing with, then what you're doing here is the equivalent of the schoolyard bully making fun of the retarded kid for being stupid. Pointless, and not very sporting.

I believe that what you have been doing is also referred to in the vernacular as 'trolling'. But I also know you are capable of constructive discourse. Do you have any other purpose for being here besides antagonism?

--SKot
SKot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #85
Cicero

Quote:
That's one definition of the troglodyte and anthropoid ape. They are both vague references to pre-historic mammals similar to the ape. Also, the Neanderthal was not our equal, that's why they died off. We had nothing to do with it either, they just could not adapt to the climate changes, and the homo-sapien took over the plains.
That's no real slaughtering *Sniffle*

True, anthropoid apes also included those of the past, but the apes were very similar to today's, and still wouldn't make great material for a derogatory term. Got my point now? For a handy hint, you'd get more insult-power through a likeness to an animal such as the rat-tailed maggot.

And the neanderthals didn't necessarily die off because of climate changes, even now, no one knows for sure why they disappeared. But I can tell you that climate change is one of the least likely causes according to some recent journals on the subject. Disease or faulty genetics are the most likely culprit. You should never argue in definite terms about our earliest origins - there is still scientific unrest over whether we even took over the plains or not (check out the "aquatic ape theory"). Everything we know of those times is based on unreliable evidence and speculation.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:15 PM   #86
Kassindrya

Quote:
I said what it meant, and I meant what I said, I'm acting truthfully one hundred percent.

Latin langauges encompass many, French versus English though? English is a more versatile langauge, it may be a bit harder to rhyme in it, but it's much larger.
And, of course, before saying this, you've learned everything there is to know about French...
Kassindrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:26 PM   #87
Jayden

http://www.archives.gov/publications...rain-wreck.jpg

Derailed.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:36 PM   #88
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
ARGH! Lovin' your avatar Jayden!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:45 PM   #89
Jayden

Ahoy thar Cap'n Humane!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:06 PM   #90
knightmare

Argh..Cap'n Humane be Blackbeard in disguise. I saw him do a "sailby." That be my raven in his torture chamber.
The other pirates in this har post be dead or got shanked really hard. Poor fellas be the ones who survived, I could fit a cannon up their decks.

Seriously, anyone who respects people only for their intellect, and not for their character as other human beings are in deep trouble. I hope these people never leave the United States. Other and even poorer countries are much more respectful, especially to the elderly.
I know this since I have been to some countries (Spain, France, England, Dominican Republic, Kenya) on medical mission trips.
knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:09 PM   #91
Supah Spooky

I wanted to take a brief moment to thank you all for the best thread I have read as a newbie! I encourage all members to continue to bastardize the english language. If you need any help - Please visit my asian brothers at: http://www.engrish.com/

What was the original post?
Supah Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:21 PM   #92
Mick Ignis

This thread has been ransacked, pillaged, and set aflame! YARGH!
Old 12-13-2006, 08:25 PM   #93
Jayden

In that order. Remember kids, Pillage, then burn.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:26 PM   #94
knightmare

Argh..nice try me matey. But I'm afraid I must send ye to a certain doom that be worse than Davy Jones locker. Off to the closet of Rosie O' Donnell with ye.
knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 08:26 PM   #95
Mick Ignis

Heh heh...poop
Old 12-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #96
Jayden

*Looks around...

No mods, eh?
Old 12-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #97
om3gag0th666

Quote:
HAHAHA! Lost? Wow. Who's the judge on that one?

Good job nitpicking at my posts, ignoring any actual questions such as "why, with all your superiority and intellect, do you have enough free time to bug Goths?"

What exactly are you trying to prove here? Not only do you not impress us, but you don't offend us either. Maybe you should try another subcultures board. I'm sure ravers will like you.
You're not a sub-culture kid, you're just a scared little child who doesn't have any idea what he's speaking about.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:32 PM   #98
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKot
It appears that most of these kids are of high school age, whereas you ostensibly are not. And if what you say is true about the intellect of the people on this forum you've been arguing with, then what you're doing here is the equivalent of the schoolyard bully making fun of the retarded kid for being stupid. Pointless, and not very sporting.

I believe that what you have been doing is also referred to in the vernacular as 'trolling'. But I also know you are capable of constructive discourse. Do you have any other purpose for being here besides antagonism?

--SKot
If he got it through his thick skull I am not even seriously trying here, it might be interesting. Still yes, I am 'technically' trolling.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #99
Mick Ignis

Quote:
You're not a sub-culture kid, you're just a scared little child who doesn't have any idea what he's speaking about.
Y-you're right *sniff*

Hold me
Old 12-13-2006, 10:35 PM   #100
om3gag0th666

Quote:
Y-you're right *sniff*

Hold me
Please, without using gothic stupidity/logic, explain to me what makes you part of a 'sub-culture' dressing the same, writing bad poetry, believing in empty-headed philosophies and disrespecting sovereignty isn't enough to call anything a sub-culture.

A sub-culture is like the mormons. Are you a moron? I mean mormon?