Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
Daemonne

Moods

Deep inside I'm a happy person - and it really helps to think positive. I really want to get away from my depressions, from strange moods that seem to change too often. Maybe it's a part of my personality either. I don't know, try to explore myself, try to find out who I am and whether it's okay. Sometimes I'm really quiet and calm. Then I'm loud and laugh all the time, I'm happy, crazy and so on. Also I can be aggressive and dangerous...

I seem to be on the right way. The friends I have like me the way I am, I try to go my way and to achieve my aim.

But there's one more problem: I feel to fat. I nearly had anorexia and try not to come into it again, but it's difficult. I MUST loose weight. 8 kg at least. Sometimes I like my figure, but mostly i hate myself for not being thin. 8 kg. Sometimes I think THAT's my aim.. than I want to loose more. To have a BMI of 18 or 17... I want to be thin...

But I'm not able to do it healthy. I cannot force myself to make sports or just try to eat helthier... Okay, I actually do eat more healthy things, that's not the problem... I just nevertheless eat less and less...
Daemonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
DemiGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonne View Post
Deep inside I'm a happy person - and it really helps to think positive. I really want to get away from my depressions, from strange moods that seem to change too often. Maybe it's a part of my personality either. I don't know, try to explore myself, try to find out who I am and whether it's okay. Sometimes I'm really quiet and calm. Then I'm loud and laugh all the time, I'm happy, crazy and so on. Also I can be aggressive and dangerous...

I seem to be on the right way. The friends I have like me the way I am, I try to go my way and to achieve my aim.

But there's one more problem: I feel to fat. I nearly had anorexia and try not to come into it again, but it's difficult. I MUST loose weight. 8 kg at least. Sometimes I like my figure, but mostly i hate myself for not being thin. 8 kg. Sometimes I think THAT's my aim.. than I want to loose more. To have a BMI of 18 or 17... I want to be thin...

But I'm not able to do it healthy. I cannot force myself to make sports or just try to eat helthier... Okay, I actually do eat more healthy things, that's not the problem... I just nevertheless eat less and less...
Have you considered trying to ONLY eat three meals a day and maybe just a small desert? I can imagine skipping any extra eating during the day will help you lose weight and you're still losing some weight from it.
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
ShadowxMakerZ

Why not try twizzelers? They're really low on calories/sugar and taste pretty damn good. When you're in the mood for an extra craving just grab a few and munch. No harm done?...
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
DRM

Mmmmmm.
What's your height and weight at the moment?
Old 08-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
Wrath

Body types play a part to ya know....and motabalism
Just eat less sugary shit try snacking on veggies and such....do try not to tell me you dont like them cause i'd only be able to respond thats why you think your overweight.....
Drink less soda and walk a bit.
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
skateboard pro

whats with all of this gothic pussy bullshit?
skateboard pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:16 AM   #7
DRM

Well it is the whinning form so....
Old 08-24-2009, 08:44 AM   #8
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by skateboard pro View Post
whats with all of this gothic pussy bullshit?
What's with all this pretending to be able to ollie straight bullshit?
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Magila

There have been a lot studies that show substances mimicking Estrogen both in male and female bodies when eating anything that has white sugar in it ( which is artificial), Fast foods, White bread.

And too much Estrogen, not only gives unwanted fat for males in unwanted areas, but it also provides a heavy load of mood swings for both male and female and not to mention breast cancers in females, and testicular cancers in males, blame the shitty companies that prefer money over freaking healthy people.

Start eating healthy.
Magila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #10
Magila

Also about eating less meals, is total bullshit.

Eating after 7pm makes you fat, another myth.

Basically if you eat 3 meals a day, separate them into 6 or 7 meals a day, so you eat a bit ( just enough ) every 2-3 hours, that way your body won't store fat to survive.

Edit : Did i mention workouts ? that's a must.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #11
msg_themoon

So Far Magila's Advice works.
I know from experience!!!
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #12
msg_themoon

eating less helps, drinking no soda period helps, walking helps, a friend of mine in das army says walking actually works out more muscles in the body and longer too, but he did some awesome fast pace army man walk, but even just walking helps alot too. Anorexia i cannot understand but i know what it is. Not the Cool, and bad for you mentally and physically.
But I love you...until my dying.....day..... come what may......
Old 08-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #13
Magila

Ah, since you mentioned walking/running, my advise is : HIIT.

people who try to lose weight by running 3 - 4 hours a day til they die at same speed actually does not really help to lose a lot of weight, you can lose the exact same weight in 20 minutes of HIIT training like the one you lose from running like a zombie retard at same speed 4 hours straight.

any way, HIIT is High-intensity interval training

you can google it, but in a nutshell :

run 30 minutes, 3 days a week ( not on an empty stomach, or your muscles will start cannibalizing themselves - where they burn their proteins ), and instead of starting slow and running same you do the following :

Start at 50 seconds walking, run like you are being chased by a fucking tank with airplane engines for 30 seconds, then go back to walking 50 seconds, etc.

that way your heart rate will go crazy and start pumping shit pretty good and burn the hell out of everything.

P.S : I am a food/workout freak i know
Old 08-26-2009, 05:37 AM   #14
msg_themoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magila View Post
:

Start at 50 seconds walking, run like you are being chased by a fucking tank with airplane engines for 30 seconds, then go back to walking 50 seconds, etc.

that way your heart rate will go crazy and start pumping shit pretty good and burn the hell out of everything.

Not bad! not Bad!

I might even give that a try!
Old 08-26-2009, 09:08 AM   #15
ShadowxMakerZ

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magila View Post

run 30 minutes, 3 days a week ( not on an empty stomach, or your muscles will start cannibalizing themselves - where they burn their proteins ), and instead of starting slow and running same you do the following :

Haha I've gotta say I do something so similar when I have to go uphill skateboarding. It's all fun downhill till I have to come back :/
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote