Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-26-2006, 08:03 PM   #26
Alaizabel Cray

Oh, and another comment. Kids did make fun of me for wearing a bra in elementary school. At least until 5th grade when a few of them started wearing them as well, then suddenly it wasn't a big deal anymore. Now it's suddenly the "cool" thing to do? Man, I'm a few years ahead of this stuff or something, if I had only been born 4 years later than I was, I would have had friends in elementary. Ok, so this is al sort of sarcastic, sorry, I wouldn't want to be friends with kids who just liked me for my bra (wow, that sounds so strange, usually people just like you "for your money", or "just because of your brains", not usually "for your bra"), but the point is, wow, kids scare me these days.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:14 PM   #27
insertwittyname

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndCrazy
Fuck circles and fucking being a part of something. Be yourself. The sooner we start thinking that way, the better off we'll all be. - Again imo. Please consider all my posts as opinions. =)
I do that already. -.- And I don't have friends who dress well anyways. Matter of fact, I have like no friends. But my boyfriend. And 4 people where it isn't blasphemy to wave to when you're walking by.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:25 PM   #28
LostAndCrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckySlater
Oh, well, thank the gods for that. I was a'fear'd that I'd have to conform to you. Then again, if I consider your post as an opinion, then I am just doing what you are telling me to do. If I opt for dissidence, then I agree with your statement blindly. Maybe I'll have a beer, instead.

Who the fuck are you to tell them what to think?

Are you not here to be part of this circle? Because you think you may fit here?
Yes, first you should have a beer.

I am not telling you to do anything. I am just airing my opinions. I am not here to be a part of any circle. My introduction thread has a post that I made that might make for interesting reading. And I was in no way criticizing you, if I was by reference or implication, my apologies.
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:28 PM   #29
LostAndCrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertwittyname
I do that already. -.- And I don't have friends who dress well anyways. Matter of fact, I have like no friends. But my boyfriend. And 4 people where it isn't blasphemy to wave to when you're walking by.
My dad once told me, it is better to have no friends than to have friends just for the sake of having friends. Wow, that statement sure fucked me up good, in a good way.

In response to an earlier post by you, revenge is a dish best served cold.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:33 PM   #30
insertwittyname

I normally turn off people for some reason. Things I've been called:
bitch*i admit i am*
slut*i kiss my boyfriend LOTS but come on!*
skank*hell no*
freak*yes i am but it's the thought that counts behind the insult*

No one has been able to find more of a imagination for something different and everyone knows I'm in lots of smart classes so at least I don't get "idiot" or "retard"

I hate people. They hate me. I want to move to Germany. But I'd leave my poor boyfriend. T.T Mother dearest says she has enough work relations that we can move anywhere in Europe but London becuase the guy she knows there is a sleazball or however you spell it.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:35 PM   #31
LostAndCrazy

I can completely understand your hatred for people. THAT I can identify with, without equivocation.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:41 PM   #32
insertwittyname

Why is it the teachers don't react to any of this? -.-
Old 11-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #33
LostAndCrazy

Teachers to me arent the biggest problem. I think parenting is very important. If parents cant spend time with their kids and bring them up right, instead of just leaving them to sit around the TV all day, well we all know where that ends up.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:50 PM   #34
insertwittyname

I resent that. -.- TV is like computer. I love my computer. I'd rather talk to it's wiring sometimes than my parents. Kids just need to heed the creed taught to us as preschoolers. Don't be rude. If none of us were rude, we'd not be hating everyone. Sadly, all people I know at school practically are rude little bitches.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:56 PM   #35
LostAndCrazy

My point was that kids left around the TV all day will end up watching alot of bile and garbage that does not further their mental development in any positive way. That does not in anyway mean that everything on TV is garbage. Luckily I never saw much TV when I was a kid, and I still dont.

And yes, people are rude, not all but enough of them to make me not want to have anything to do with them unfortunately. But hey, dont tell me parents dont have a part to play in how kids are brought up. =P
Old 11-26-2006, 09:12 PM   #36
insertwittyname

Lol, I won't say that. If my father hadn't told me that if I punched other children without being hit first that:
1) mark on permenant record i'd never get a job
2) the other family would sue and my parents would have no money
3) without money we'd live on the streets
4) we'd starve and die

At age 3 to now, those thoughts still run in my head and that is why I don't kick people when they piss me off to this day. Although, I would ignore it for a bit when I was in the ritual fighting spirit of the family in 2nd grade. >.<
Old 11-26-2006, 09:23 PM   #37
LostAndCrazy

haha yeah, Its true. I would never physically attack anyone first. But thats just because I dislike the idea. We are clearly running out of ideas if we need to get physical to get something across.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:17 PM   #38
erotomaniac87

It is absolutely petrifying how the media and society are contributing to the sexualization of kids at such a young age. Little girls these days are being forced to mature at a faster rate, and with that, impel kids to become sexually active at a younger age as well. I believe 10-year-olds shouldn't be worrying about bras unless they have to.

The media suggests that big, busty women are sexier and prettier in comparison to the perkier-breasted women, and that's when the rivarly among girls begins, about who is bustier and who isn't. We all know, though, how young girls are, they can be very competitive among each other.

The funny thing is I've known of school teachers reinforcing bras in their classrooms. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but not so long ago my mom received a call from school, urging her to please make my 11-year-old sister wear a bra. My sister was in no way busty or anything, but she is kind of chuby, so maybe that's why. Thicker girls tend to have a more prominent chest than those who are slimmer. Anyway, from now on my sister had to wear a bra, or at least a training one, in order to prevent unwanted attention from her fellow male students. When my mom told me about what she said, I couldn't believe it. I didn't know teachers had the power to decide who needs a bra or who doesn't. My sister even developed a rash during the following weeks due to her inexperience dealing with any sort of "support." I found the whole situation to be a bit too funny.

Overall, I think that young girls need to act and dress accordingly to their age. It's getting a bit tiring, really, seeing all those little girls portray themselves as nothing but worthless sexual objects.
erotomaniac87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:27 PM   #39
erotomaniac87

Those puny, big-lipped, plastic sluts!!! Burn them all!!
Old 11-28-2006, 04:33 PM   #40
erotomaniac87

I misspelled chubby. *rolls eyes*
Old 11-29-2006, 11:44 AM   #41
DarkHeartedDemoness

It's embarrassing, though, to realize that you should've been wearing a bra for years, or that you're the last one to shave your legs. You don't want to be the girl that's completely clueless until that day in the locker room in middle school, when you look around and realize that EVERYONE ELSE has support. You don't want to be the girl that goes to school in the 6th grade wearing a knee-length skirt, only to realize that the hair on your legs is just a little too dark for you not to shave.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:53 PM   #42
Dookie

Our society is based on being sexual first in my opinion. The media is always telling us how we should look what is new to make us look that way etc. I remember starting to wear a bra it was not all glamorous like some make it seem. I would have been angry if my child was made fun of for not having one when she does not need it.
Dookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:09 PM   #43
Alaizabel Cray

As I keep saying to people, not on this board but in general every day conversation, yet another reason why I'm now homeschooled (it seems like everything everyone's brought up lately has been a reason I couldn't take it anymore, heh, I'm starting to wonder what I ever did like about that place other than my friends and a few really great teachers): the fact that kids are so concerned with the whole being "sexy" and "mature" for their age (when in reality they are extremely immature) annoyed me to no end. Listening to all those conversations about whose boobs were bigger, and who looked better in their lo-rise skinny jeans with the holes in the pocket dangerously close to the buttocks. Oh, and of course, whose hair was the best, who was lucky enough not to have to re-apply their make-up every class period, and the ever-so-popular who wore a thong and who was more likely to be wearing a pair of granny panties. *rolls eyes* All while the rest of us are paying attention to this one really important lesson. I don't always pay attention in class, who does, but my point is that you can talk about underwear decisions later, at least spend your class time talking about how you're so bummed that you have homework, or about the fact that you have to clean your room or youre grounded. SOmething less annoying, in other words. And don't even get me started on what it was like having a gym locker next to the volleyball team and the JV cheerleading squad... "Oh my gawd, I hate these volleyball shorts, they make me look so fat, and oh man my thighs are so cottage-cheesy... It's a good thing my boyfriend doesn't see me at practice in these things, he'd dump me for sure. Not to mention the sports bra, like I'm not hopelessly flat already!" Not everyone who plays volleyball or cheerleads is a prissy airhead like that, that's not what I'm saying, just the girls I was around were. It's ridiculous!
Old 11-29-2006, 04:35 PM   #44
insertwittyname

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeartedDemoness
It's embarrassing, though, to realize that you should've been wearing a bra for years, or that you're the last one to shave your legs. You don't want to be the girl that's completely clueless until that day in the locker room in middle school, when you look around and realize that EVERYONE ELSE has support. You don't want to be the girl that goes to school in the 6th grade wearing a knee-length skirt, only to realize that the hair on your legs is just a little too dark for you not to shave.

-.- Dear gods above. I was that clueless until 7th grade. I went to a poor school until 4th grade when I moved and went to a rich school where every child owns a pony. I was the universal kid who just went where ever, then transitioned to everyone hating my guts and making fun of me. I wasn't thin, but I wasn't fat. I had PURE BLACK arm and leg hair. And I wasn't allowed to shave until second semester of 6th grade. And my mom would try and make me wear short shorts that left my jiggly legs to be bleh and cut into my circulation. She succeeded. I wore pants that stopped at the belly button and t-shirts. My father made me wear headbands. I blame them for my being made fun of so much for how I dressed. All the other girls had some decently low rise jeans, not straightleg Levis, and cute tops. I had some butterfly shit. I looked like the retard from beyond. I hate kids. I strongly dislike my parents to a lesser degree. Becuase I can't say I hate my parents who give me internet and spoil me in ways other than clothes. Which I wish I could trade sometimes for the clothes instead of other things...
Old 11-29-2006, 04:55 PM   #45
knightmare

Let's throw a pity party! I'll bring the tissues.
knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:32 PM   #46
LostAndCrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeartedDemoness
You don't want to be the girl that's completely clueless until that day in the locker room in middle school, when you look around and realize that EVERYONE ELSE has support. You don't want to be the girl that goes to school in the 6th grade wearing a knee-length skirt, only to realize that the hair on your legs is just a little too dark for you not to shave.
*Random thought bounces up* That kind of reminds me of a Stephen King book, called Carrie. *shrugs*
Old 11-30-2006, 06:37 PM   #47
Alaizabel Cray

Yup, classic Carrie scenario. Except with Carrie it was her period instead of a bra. Still though, it'd be horrible to have something like that happen to you. I mean, in the book she very seriously thought she was bleeding to death and everyone was just laughing at her. She got her ultimate revenge in the end, and it was just a book, but still. It's sad.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:38 PM   #48
LostAndCrazy

Yep. Loved the book, love the Stephen King from the old days.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:28 PM   #49
Alaizabel Cray

Yeah, and I know it's off-topic, but his old stuff really is amazing. The newer books are great too, but they have a bit of a different feel to them, just slightly.

Please ignore my off-topic-ness
Old 12-02-2006, 11:08 AM   #50
LostAndCrazy

I'm not sure I agree its off topic. Society angers me. King novels make me happy. These posts can be construed as suggestions. Read something and educate yourself, avoid society. =P