Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #26
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyywingz View Post
No it isn't something you made up, I saw that same Story you posted on Syfys Scariest places.... and you need to be alittle better at spelling if you are going to post a story .
First off he isn't active anymore(few of the posters in this thread are, secondly the scifi channel has gone to hell I think. What kind of idiot changes the name to what they did. Not to mention all the reality crap they're putting on the channel. It the sci fi channel not the scripted reality channel ffs.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #27
Butterflyywingz

I did not realize the date On it, I apologize, and My mom loves the Scariest things on Halloween so I saw it the other day, And I often wondered Why they went from Sci Fi to SyFy, But that's their prerogative I Guess.
Butterflyywingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #28
Kasdeja

Wow! A resurrected three-year-old thread! Ma! Bring the kids down so we can watch!

Props to Spooky Spencer for the 'shopped avatar!
If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #29
cj the vamp

Exclamation its true ive seen it scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

[quote=luna876;406699]there is a road called witch road. it is called this becaus it is beleved that there is a house that a witch lives in in tha middle of the forest by the road.
well anyway a couple was taking a drive and the husband is a photographer and he noticed that they were on wicth road. so he had his camera equeptiment wioth him and he asked his wife if he could pull over and go in the woods and take a picture of the witches house. she argues and finally cracks. she lets him go and take that picture. meanwhile there 4 yr old son wanted to get out of the car and stretch. the wife is lookin for her son and he was on the car and now he still remembers
cj the vamp is offline   Reply With Quote