Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #251
mrs.wes straker

I have tripping issues in general. 7 out of 10 ten times I get up from my desk I kick my garbage bin over, I trip on my own feet at least a few times a day, and if I am complimented on my appearance I will make a fool of myself by falling or somehow stumbling in the few seconds that follow, guaranteed. I've gotten really good at pretending not to be embarrassed when people see me doing these things, which they always do. I'm a clumsy idiot, but somehow I've only sprained my ankle once.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:20 PM   #252
raggedyanne

Posting this on behalf of a bald friend: he had a huge zit on the back of his head and it started to leak pus down his neck during math so he rached back with his protractor and scraped at it till the white puss was gone, then used his sock to stop the blood. There! Happy?! (sorry guys)
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:44 AM   #253
Lucretia_my_Reflection

oh how very lovely of him, i think i might have a slight case of food poisoning i ate an out of date yogurt and now im ill i didn't realise it was off until an hour later after i had eaten it. It tasted fine and everything it was like a month out of date XD.
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #254
james"bloody tears"

i was pushed out of bed....again(playfull push but i was close to the edge)

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:23 PM   #255
raggedyanne

I fell asleep on my freind's couch with him still on it, so my back hurts
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:57 AM   #256
honeythorn

I cracked my head off a low hanging tree branch whilst searching for my sunglasses. A proper glancing blow...I hope no-one saw it, I don't think anyone was around anyway. OW.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:42 AM   #257
alshio

My ankle hurts. The thing is I have no idea how I hurt it - I never tripped over, fell down or lost my balance in the past week. I think I must have sat down wrong or something...

I also have yet another mystery bruise and walked into a wall.

Honeythorn, you have THE BEST food advice. Ever.
In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed – they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo, Brunelleschi, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
- Orson Wells
alshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:27 AM   #258
honeythorn

Haha1 I only wish I had thought of it! I got it from a really funny book I have called " Is it just me or is eveything shit? ". I just read it and keep laughing. It does scare the dog sometimes though..
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #259
grace.of.homopsychotica

I played tennis for the first time in 5 years....used parts of me that I forgot I had....2 nights ago. My bum hurts
grace.of.homopsychotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:26 PM   #260
raggedyanne

I was stabbed in the shin by my lab partner
Old 04-11-2007, 07:17 PM   #261
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
I was stabbed in the shin by my lab partner
WHAT? On purpose? They can't do that to our members! Let's all go to raggedyanne's school and beat up that stabber!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:25 PM   #262
ArtificialOne

Yes!! A good ol lynching!!! Except the monsters are lynching the townfolk now!!!

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:42 PM   #263
raggedyanne

Nuh ugh!! This is a metalhead we're talking about. Ad in "So damn doped up I couln't tell that it was her shin I used the [wrong side of] scalpel on. He's cool most days, but he was high, and I was asleep.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:46 PM   #264
ArtificialOne

Sorry Doll, balls in motion and the torches are lit ... no going back.

lol

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 04-11-2007, 08:56 PM   #265
raggedyanne

fine, kill him. I want my trenchcoat back from him. And my red pen, and sharpies, and calculator, and the hacking codes for the whole disrtict that I lent him and never got back. Actually, HANG THE BASTARD!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:00 PM   #266
ArtificialOne

WOHOOO I am so getting my hangin rope!!! lmao

And remember, when in hs, never lend stuff to people if you want to see it again.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 04-11-2007, 09:23 PM   #267
raggedyanne

I actually bought a pack of crappy red pens to lend out and one really good quality one for myself. Ow! My sister just poked me, it's her turn on the computer.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:42 AM   #268
korinna5555

All I have to say is.. ahem.. cramps suck.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:11 PM   #269
bleedingheart344

My stomach hurts so much. It seriously feels like I got food poisoning from something. I wish it would just go away, it hurts so bad.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:38 AM   #270
Minyaliel

I've got a really bad burn mark on the top of my right foot after sliding on the floor during an acting excersise. *sigh* C'est la vie.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:49 AM   #271
Lykaios

I hurt all over. My back, side, stomach, legs, shoulder, and even my foot. I've been bruised, beaten, and abused. Oh, and did I mention that I did this to myself by choice? Ah, yes, that's the beauty in it.

Only in a mosh pit.. XD
Old 04-16-2007, 05:50 AM   #272
Lykaios

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
All I have to say is.. ahem.. cramps suck.
Awwww.. they'll go away by Friday, I do believe.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:16 AM   #273
Minyaliel

I've got a headache. *mope*
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #274
james"bloody tears"

the day was going great i had actualy slept(thank god she knows how to put me to sleep) i had been accident free for seven days, i was in a good mood, and i got my money back; then dinner rolled around, i fell down stairs then triped as i was getting up, i dropped a knife on my foot(god knows how i pulled that off), i almost chocked on steak, i stabbed my self with the fork, i fell up the stairs, i missed the bed as i was laying down, and i banged my head on the lamp. my luck sucks ,on the plus side i got extra cuddle time

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:46 PM   #275
MollyMac

Instead of Randomness- the rest of the toenail story...

well, the right one is ok, but the left has been flopping around something nastfied. And everyone has been beggin gme to bandage it or, "for the love of god, stop wearing flip-flips and playing with it".

It makes squishing sounds.

So, yeah, since I have a competition this weekend and don't want the x-factor, I got me some small pliers and some pinot grigio. It looked awful, but didn't hurt. Bleeding like hell so I am cornstarching and wrapping.

Now it really looks asstacular.

XD

But! no pain, no worries, no co-pay.