Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-18-2015, 10:45 PM   #1
Murder.Of.Crows

Holy Hell.

Hey, It's been sometime since I ever lurked into these spam ridden corridors, but as it may be, some of the best people I have ever met were here, and I find myself needing that again. At least to some approximation, being that I know most people have left and gone. Oh how I miss those long winded arguments that could have been, and most likely were, with them selves.

So, I have come back in hopes of reuniting with old friends that didn't creep onto my FB account and mayhaps some new friends.

Now if you will allow me, I will don my "cool" sunglasses to give a short introduction to those that don't know me or didn't give any shits about who I was to begin with and in that, don't remember me.

Name is Emily, but you shouldn't care, my handle is right above whatever god awful picture I probably had chosen in my younger years. I can't see it right now, but I am sure of it's god awfulness.

I still don't do anything note worthy of a career. I suck at that. Always have, most likely always will. Don't care.

My interests are a good stockpile of whatever generic crap people are into. Just to iterate my point at it's awesome genericnasity... generictousity?... no genericnasity. I read Poe, H.P. Lovecraft, and the entire series, in repetition, of Pony Pals. That last one was a lie. My music interests are NiN, She wants revenge, Muse, and blah blah blah... fucking generic shit right? Told ya.

I like to draw, mostly homo erotic furries of television characters. Also a lie, but I do draw a bit. I like to think I'm good, but in reality it's mediocrity in it's finest forms.

No, I'm sure my skill is imagining totally mind blowing crap and not being able to get it on paper. Due to it blowing my mind. Which results in me drooling everywhere for long periods of time, rather than actually writing/drawing the shit.

I don't really know what more you'd want to know. I'm sure at this point you can get a moderately good impression of my personality, sooo....

Nice to meet you. Again or otherwise.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:48 PM   #2
Murder.Of.Crows

I can finally see my picture. In retrospect to my introduction, it's not that awful. Definitely not of the godly sort. Just, minutely awful. Which is perfect.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:30 PM   #3
Rats

Welcome to the forum!!
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:54 AM   #4
Anise

Hellooooo my Sweetness <3

Welcome to you, what a lovely introduction!
Not an uber active forum to my knowledge, but perhaps us noobs will pick up the pace? We have the power Anyway, it's awfully damned nice to have you!
Anise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:29 AM   #5
Stormbringer

Greetings M.O.C (an acronym I will affectionately bestow upon you, if I may.) As Anise said, this dark dimension is now occupied, for better or for worse, by us Noobs, however we will always welcome returning denisens like your good self. A pleasure to meet you.
Stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:36 PM   #6
Murder.Of.Crows

I'm starting to notice the slim activity here. It's a little sad, you guys would have loved the more active days of this forum. But, that could just be nostalgia talking... There was a lot of flaming back then and it was hard to actually keep new people around, because either there were flames or trolls around every corner.

lol, the acronyms are fine. Typing out long names is a chore in itself and most people breaking them down is almost expected.

As for being occupied by noobs, it would seem I would be the noob, even if it were old territory, it's a new world. So to speak.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:14 PM   #7
Rats

Nooobs shall revive the forum!!! It is probably because the goth scene isn't very popular anymore.
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:51 PM   #8
BourbonBoy

Welcome back Murder.Of.Crows. Missed you! How have you been?
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 10:50 PM   #9
Pr1aP1sm

Hello Murder.Of.Crows,

I hope you'll share some of you're 'Totally Mind Blowing Crap'.
Have always enjoyed a good imagination, and I don't mind the drool.
Pr1aP1sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 10:14 PM   #10
Acharis

Welcome back, it's good to see you! (again?)

I kind of miss how it was when things were more active.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:28 AM   #11
KeineModalen

Do not listen to Rats it is the silver age of goth. The scene is currently exploding, and your part of it. Maybe you could bite it. ;-)
sO what do you actually draw? I used to draw constantly until the drawing block happened.
KeineModalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 12:34 AM   #12
laughing goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats View Post
Nooobs shall revive the forum!!! It is probably because the goth scene isn't very popular anymore.
We were popular ?

M.O.C I am sure you know If you wander over to the music section you will find more bands & music than you can shake a bone at.
I have been here a few days and found some great stuff I can't believe I missed.
laughing goth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:23 PM   #13
Anise

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing goth View Post
We were popular ?
Laughing hard @ that buddy!
You're so living up to your forum handle
Anise is offline   Reply With Quote