Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #26
faye_falling

But, wait! The little black purse has chainmail! That must be, like, bonus points, right?
faye_falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:26 AM   #27
LadyStardust

Only for the little punk princesses who think that a wallet chain is too butch.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:47 AM   #28
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathToLems
Oh my god, its like looking into my future.

I'm a little disappointed, when I read goth glam I was expecting something with sparkles. But.....just black clothes? Thats the stuff I wear now that I'm too lazy to dress goth.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #29
DeathToLems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya

I'm a little disappointed, when I read goth glam I was expecting something with sparkles. But.....just black clothes? Thats the stuff I wear now that I'm too lazy to dress goth.
Thats the point. Its just a simple black skirt with Goth slaped on it.

Like this!
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3185/gothstapci3.png

O_o
DeathToLems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #30
LadyStardust

I WANT ONE!!!! *ahem* I mean . . .
Old 08-08-2008, 12:53 AM   #31
peacebear5028

A stapler with an ankh. I dont know why but I really like the concept of a symbol meaning life on a stapler. =]
peacebear5028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #32
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya

You pretty much just summed up what I was going to say. I thought a few things looked alright though.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #33
Das Kommandant Mog

Location: Lurking in the remains of the Reich Imperial Chancellory
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathToLems
Thats the point. Its just a simple black skirt with Goth slaped on it.

Like this!
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3185/gothstapci3.png

O_o
*quivering lower lip* But...but...?! I don't have "GOTH" stamped on me! That stappler is like...1304859305490857 times more goth than I am...*sighs and skips off to the tattoo parlor to get "GOTH" stamped on his pert lil ass*
Das Kommandant Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:01 PM   #34
Black Leilia

Okay, how WOULD you people make this skirt more 'goth'?!?

I love that skirt; I've been wearing black skirts like that for years. I suppose if I were to name my style then I WOULD call it glam goth. Of course, I wear skirts like that with tops that are also what I consider glam goth... and I wear the whole makeup and accessories and everything.

But seriously, you're saying that nothing has to be a certain style to be goth styled, which is a certain style? WTF is that all about? Are you trying to feel better and more 'goth' than everyone else here?

I think that stuff is beautiful and can be very goth. Of course I'm not saying that if someone simply wears a skirt like that then they're goth, but... it is very much in the gothic style... atleast the kind that I wear. I love it. I don't want to rip it to shreds; that would look ugly.
Black Leilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #35
meezerosity

Gee, I bought a whole "Goth glam" wardrobe from salvation army last week for $10 then. Too bad I'm going to rip, stitch, shred, decorate, and alter every last bit of it. And to think I could have looked like Kelly Osbourne had I not had other plans for the attire.

For the record, I love long black skirts. They go great with just about anything and I have far more than I need. Oh well, they're pretty!
meezerosity is offline   Reply With Quote