Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:45 PM   #26
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionic_angel
Cool. I'm a Christian too.

Also, fourteen, and a grammar-nazi? And not simply showing up to whine?

...There is yet hope.
She was here before. As I recall she was quite the contributor back in the day.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:37 AM   #27
Corpsey

I remember you thoroughly. I'm glad to see you and your Kittie-katz avatar return.

Also, please do rate for me the new Desu Noto movies. I was tempted to watch them but have decided not to in fear of them ruining the movie utterly. I do like the actor who plays Raito but he's not the type I'd expect to fullfil the role of a one man army.

Oh yes, and welcome.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #28
GothicChristian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
I remember you thoroughly. I'm glad to see you and your Kittie-katz avatar return.

Also, please, do rate for me the new Desu Noto movies. I was tempted to watch them; but have decided not to in fear of them ruining the movie utterly. I do like the actor who plays Raito, but he's not the type I'd expect to fill the role of a one man army.

Oh yes, and welcome.
They were amazing, quite highly rated. I like the way Ryuuk looks, as well as Rem.
They are definitely in league with the anime series; the second is better than the first.
Raito is, most definitely, not a one man army. He had Ryuk, Misa, Rem, Mikami, and several other followers, all of whom have names that escape me. For example, that one girl that killed Mello, he'd have been caught way sooner, were it not for her. (That episode made me cry, as well as when L died.)
I really do hope I didn't spoil much.
GothicChristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:16 PM   #29
GothicChristian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless Horror
I'd agree with you, but this year's one was completely crazy. The first essay I wrote was perfect, form-wise. Not bad content either. I failed. The second one I wrote as if I were a complete idiot who had never written an essay before in my life, and I got 90%. She made me want to kill things >.<
This is why I'm so fond of Honors/PreIB/AP classes. I'll be in actual AP classes my Junior year, and will be receiving college credits. All my teachers expect me to have college level essay, reports, and assessments.
With the exception of my Science teacher, who called me stupid today.
"This shouldn't be above your reading level."
It had to be one of the simplest things that I, personally, have ever read; if you don't count the Dr. Seuss books I was reading as a toddler.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:31 PM   #30
GothicChristian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionic_angel
Cool. I'm a Christian too.

Also, fourteen, and a grammar-nazi? And not simply showing up to whine?

...There is yet hope.
Ah, my dear, one thing you learn in life is that there is always a glimmer of hope in every situation.
Then you look at the ratio of morons to semi-intellectuals, and that hope is snuffed out like a candle covered by a jar.