Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:40 AM   #1
Skybye

Skybye thats me

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Currently I make Jewelry Full time. My proffered Job is an administrative Assistant because I prefer being the brains behind the boss then the boss who’s going to have his/her head on the chopping block if something goes wrong. I'm an Everquest Addict no I don't play WOW it's to anime for me.

2. Where are you from? Originally from Merrillville, Indiana about 30 minutes from Chicago I went to college for a year in Chicago.

3. Who is your favorite author? Sara Douglas, Diana Gabaldon and Christina Feehan, Stephen King

4. What are your favorite films? Any Stephen King movie except pet Cemetery 2, Far and away, Lord of the rings, Star wars

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Married already there was no music, none at the reception either

6. At your funeral? None same as the wedding

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Quickly with no dismemberment I want to be a Pretty corpse before I get cremated.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Cremated and spread somewhere I just haven’t figured out where yet. Half of me will be Spread near my parents and half of me near my husband though since I couldn’t be physically close to both at the same time during my life.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Jeans and a Tshirt in Kuwait, Jeans and a tank in the United States

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Going to work with my dad at his construction job or his grounds keeper job I got to play with tools

11. What's your favorite band? This week Enya, Enigma next week who knows but it could be Gretchen Wilson, Tori Amos, Sean Paul, Santana, or any number of other bands I like it just depends on where my mood takes me

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I’m currently a college student sort of. I went to College for a year in Chicago studying Fashion Design then my car broke and I had to decide to pay for the next semester of College or fix the car considering I couldn’t get to work or school without the car the car won. Then when I was ready and able to go back to college I find the man of my Dreams and married him and moved to a tropical Island with him. While on the island I studied more into the field of fashion design and decided it wasn’t for me anymore so I transferred my credits to the University of Maryland and am currently working on a degree in business Administration. Now that I’m in Kuwait I’m taking a year off due to Logistics of trying to take the classes while I’m here.

13. Why did you join? I’ve never been a Goth girl myself but that’s where most of my friends fit in and I fit in everywhere but nowhere. I liked my Goth friends best and I have a few Goth tendencies. Do I dress like your Stereotypical Goth? No but I do respect those who do and pull it off. I am pretty dam proud of who I am though and really don’t care what others think for the most part.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female
Skybye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:17 AM   #2
Yukiko_San

Hello and welcome. I hope that you'll enjoy it here.
Yukiko_San is offline   Reply With Quote