Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #351
Solumina

Oh Apathy, you're adorable when you get all excited.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #352
Apathy's_Child

Love is nice. Those shining golden days before it rips your heart out through your throat and stump-fucks the hole are a beautiful thing.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #353
MissCheyenne

Love is a goddamn mystery. At least, it is to me.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:01 AM   #354
CuckooTuli

It kind of mystifies me that we've made romantic love into one of the cornerstones of western culture, when it's the most unreliable, intransient kind when compared to deep friendships and family love. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly five years and people find it weird that we don't spend Christmas together; there's this assumption that once you have a partner, they should dominate every significant occasion and decision. Yet out of everyone you're close to right now, they're the least likely to still be in your life a few years down the line.

That's what I don't get. The rest of it's mostly fucking and arguing about music; pretty straightforward once you figure out the forumla is, there is no formula... mostly just hormones & egos.
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #355
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
OMG OMG! Have you kissed yet? Are you going to join the military? Would you stay on a sinking ship just to hold his hand while he drowned?

If you need a maid of honor, I look fucking HOT in cerise, and you can take that to the bank.
Can we start up a "See A_C in a Cerise maid of honor dress fundraiser." And heels, you'd have to wear heels as well.

I miss ducky. I get all teary-eyed when I remember our first forum bantering session, when he outted me as a 2lb fruitbat.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote