Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #51
Alan

You forgot the first part. He's saying
"People want to harm themselves; that's why when I tell them to hurt themselves they don't do it."

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/530/732...ius-d41d8c.jpg
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #52
Valhalla

Quote:
Makes me wonder why so many people believe the lies they are told, even when they don't believe what they are told are lies.
I pretty much died laughing.

That is all.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #53
in.the.moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolton Belt View Post
Well how is everybody? I thought that for a change I would write a thread in the whinning section. I like that here I can say what ever I want and sometimes get feedback from others about my topics. Although there is nothing new in my life just yet but I know that something has to be coming my way. I just hope that it comes soon, but I don't mind the same routine that I have worked out for myself in the passed few days. Somedays I wish that I could live that life that everyone has, and then realize that my life is no different I am just in a different wrapper. I hope this satisfies the readers and if not that is great with me although I wouldn't mind the opinions.
Maybe you should stop trying to be cool, bc it's not working...
in.the.moon is offline   Reply With Quote