Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
Colly

help with converters

Hello, as a new user on this forum I ask for your help, I need a good converter and nowadays there are many tools on the market, but the one that impressed me a more than the others is Tunebite . I need an advice from the users who really use this soft. Thanks and have a good day
Colly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:58 AM   #2
PortraitOfSanity

Please be more specific.

What format are you converting to/from? What platform do you run? System specs, if you know? Are you converting in order to rip? In order to mass publish? Are you recording onto vinyl?

I can't help you really with the info you provided. I can give you a list of converters, but that would be unhelpful, tiresome and boring, and to be honest I don't have the time.
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:37 AM   #3
Colly

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't give more details, so, I'd like to convert some .dv files into .avi files, cause my camera supports dv files. The platform I'm using is xp, but I'd like a soft which can work on vista too cause in the future I'm thinking to change my platform...
Old 01-09-2009, 04:55 AM   #4
Colly

Hey, me back, just wanted to let you know that I chose to get Tunebite as it supports the formats I need and also it has now some interesting features, it downloads musics from internet for free. Nice indeed
Old 01-09-2009, 05:09 AM   #5
Minyaliel

PoS, itīs a troll. Leave it be.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote