Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-24-2007, 02:12 AM   #1
linkbroken

What's up. I'm link

All my metallica shirts are faded. Speaking of which...
linkbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:40 AM   #2
bleedingheart344

Troll anyone?
Old 09-24-2007, 02:46 AM   #3
NachtSorcier

Not troll. Douche.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:49 AM   #4
bleedingheart344

You, sir, give the Legend of Zelda a horrid name.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:55 AM   #5
linkbroken

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
You, sir, give the Legend of Zelda a horrid name.
You don't understand. I look like the mexican version of link... With a hawk and Duster instead of a pudding basin and a tunic.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
bleedingheart344

You just validated my point. Saying you look like any version of Link, coupled with acting like a complete idiot gives it a bad name.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:20 AM   #7
linkbroken

I'm not the one who bestowed the nick-name. So don't ask me about it. Don't give me shit. And most certainly hide in your fuckin closet.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:22 AM   #8
NachtSorcier

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkbroken
So don't ask me about it. Don't give me shit.
You're in the wrong place, bub. Is that how special you think you are, that you're exempt from questioning?

Old 09-24-2007, 03:40 AM   #9
linkbroken

I didn't say that. The point is, the questioning went beyond who and why the nick-name was given, to who the fuck are you and why the fuck do you have the nick-name.

You fools are weird. You're following all my posts. Do you feel so special as to comment on everything.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:42 AM   #10
NachtSorcier

No, it's just very early in the morning (at least in my time zone) and no one else is posting. I just happened to log on while you were posting.

Really, everyone gets ragged on here and it's usually in good humor. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Old 09-24-2007, 05:06 AM   #11
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Frankly you have no excuse whatsoever to overreact. This is the kind of reaction I would expect from an autistic and if you were an autistic I wouldn't mind. But you seem to think that somehow we know what you're like, who you are when all you say about yourself is "All my metallica shirts are faded.". How the hell are we supposed to know anything about you and not ask questions about you especialy given what your first thread topic is. Then for your last statement "you fools are weird" well duh this is a goth forum, now just to make sure we don't catch you off guard lots of us are geeks as well. Our forum isn't exactly some huge forum where you could take months reading all the posts from one day. Some of us myself included take the time to read most if not all of the new posts here, your posts included. We're not stalking you, you just happened to step onto the stage that is gnet where everyone is watching everyone. If you didn't want people to read your posts, don't post them, it's just that simple, it's like doing absolutly nothing at all infact that is exactly what it is. Comprende?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote