Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 11-18-2005, 03:27 PM   #1
~Nix Nightingale~

Anyone up for some good old-fashioned Horror Rock?

I LOVE these bands! Two of the few local bands here that I actually like to listen to. I'm new here so I searched and saw no one had mentioned them already... I thought some of you might like them as well. Enjoy!

CALABRESE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

CALABRESE ON MYSPACE

ZOMBEAST ON MYSPACE

Calabrese tours frequently, so if you live in the U.S. and possibly Canada there is a chance of catching them live. Zombeast is just starting out, so they only have a Myspace account right now... but they are already starting to get alot of recognition. Let me know what you guys think!
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
~Nix Nightingale~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #2
The Crazy Irishman

Interesting... My computer doesn't seem to want to play the stuff, so what exactly do you mean by horror rock?
The Crazy Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 04:05 PM   #3
~Nix Nightingale~

It's Horror themed. They sing about funerals, zombies, vampires, Halloween, death, etc.. Basically all the essentials of classic horror movies. It's really cool. Zombeast is more Sam Hain based... Calabrese more Misfits. It's not playing for you? hmmm...
try this link instead...

PURE VOLUME- CALABRESE
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
~Nix Nightingale~ is offline   Reply With Quote