Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-02-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
cradle

Exclamation Well this was...interesting.

This halloween I kissed a guy...
It wasn't that bad...
XD
Have any of you kissed a member of the same sex?
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:05 PM   #2
Splintered

Ja.
It wasn't really that big of a deal for me. I don't know why, but it was just, "Hi." "Hi.", and then we're off playing tonsil hockey.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:16 PM   #3
Delkaetre

Yep. She wanted a sweetie I was eating, and decided that her tongue would fetch it for her. This in front of her fiance and my boyfriend.
Other occasions too, but that one most springs to mind.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:57 AM   #4
DarkHeartedDemoness

Sure-- why not? At times it's been just a kiss, but I've seen women romantically as well.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #5
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
I never have but my boyfriend is quite into the business of making out with guys in front of me.
Erm, what can I say, it's interesting knowing that me, my boyfriend and out mutal best friend have all had something or other with eachother.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 02:21 AM   #6
MotherofMercies

Define *kiss* .

Lol
MotherofMercies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:10 AM   #7
She_Is_My_Sin

Yah I've kissed many girls. Heh last night whilst I was drunk me & my friend were comparing bra sizes & she started 'checking' what size I was with her hands. Eh, it wasn't a turn on or anything but very funny.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 05:06 PM   #8
insertwittyname

I stay with men. I can see the pull men and lesbians/bisexuals have though with boobs. Hmm...if I was still single I wouldn't mind kissing a chick if she knew I wasn't into it. Or else I'll end up like my poor bf. Randomly humping guy friends in the hall doesn't make good impressions on those who don't know him too well.
Old 11-04-2006, 05:53 PM   #9
cradle

XD yea I could see how that would be wierd.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 07:02 PM   #10
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Yes, I have made out with several girls. Two were dares. One was most definitely not a dare. He he. I enjoyed that one. One was a girl I made out with for years because she and I were very curious. And yeah, the list goes on. I'm bisexual, so I love every moment I get with a girl. I guess you could say I am more attracted to girls than guys anyway. But I still love guys.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 07:36 PM   #11
Godslayer Jillian

Hahaha, mark my words, this thread will be a beacon to newcoming "emogoths".XD

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 08:34 PM   #12
Delkaetre

Ah yes... the accursed popularity and fashion status of bisexuality.
Damn it! Some of us really are bi! I am irritated with the small emo children for claiming to be just to get attention or fit with the group.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 09:06 PM   #13
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I must say, it irritates the shit out of me as well. I know many who think I am too young to know that I am bi or what not, but I think I would know. But for those who are just trying to do it for attention, screw off.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 11-05-2006, 08:41 AM   #14
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
Damn it! Some of us really are bi! I am irritated with the small emo children for claiming to be just to get attention or fit with the group.
I know what you mean! I was dating a girl long before it was socially acceptable (for people my age, anyway) much less fashionable... And the very people who made fun of me and called me a dyke decided to "experiment" and be "open minded" not 5 years later. >_<
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:31 AM   #15
Alaizabel Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
No kidding! I purposefully don't tell many people that I'm bi, because they all react with "Gawd, how emo", or "Yeah.... The thing with bi kids is that they're all actually straight." I don't get what's so trendy about sexual orientation these days anyways. I mean, why should it be a trend, or a fad? It makes no sense. I mean, clothing, music, make-up, hairstyles, those kinda of things have been following a wave of trends for what seems like forever. But when it gets down to where you have to "change" your sexual orientation to fit in, something is wrong. Makes me wanna slap those kida upside the head. And I'm ranting now, sorry, I'll shut up.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:52 AM   #16
Crying_Crimson_Tears

No, this is why this thread is in the Whining forum. Because of rejected people like those who say their bi or gay or whatever for attention or to fit in.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 12-08-2006, 03:27 PM   #17
BLEED REBELION!!!

boys and girls

im 14 and i get called emo/goth/punk and all the other crap

well i mostly like guys but there are a few girls that i realy like.
im really atracted to one of my friends from school but it would just be weird she is boy crazy . the boys always hit her and she acts like its okay pisses off ive always got to protect her. and as 4 the emo thing i prefer bisexual boys but mostly just bcuz i think is sexy theres no trendyness in it 4 . sexy is sexy no matter ur gender,
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 05:24 PM   #18
LostAndCrazy

There is nothing more beautiful than a woman kissing another woman. Sorry for being so crass.
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:21 PM   #19
Zenit

I'll second on that. But I do enjoy the emo-kissing thing those little boys have going on. Makes me giggleish:P

"Nutrizone can kiss my pale, decayed ass"
-Draconysius
Zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:16 PM   #20
An Eccentric Cellist

I was at my guy friend's birthday party and the dear obviously gay guy in the room decided it would be funny if he dared the only other girl at the party and I to makeout. We looked at each other both of us red in the face, said "No offense but no." I later stage kissed a friend of mine to get the obviously gay guy to stop daring us into comprimising situations, that everyone said no to. Yeah, so no I have never kissed someone of the same sex.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:35 PM   #21
Tumor

I've had a couple boyfriends before. I went through a bo-curious stage. So, yeah, I kissed them.

Wasn't my thing, though.
Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:42 PM   #22
Graveyard.Crow

I'm bi, kissed many girls, girls are gentle kissers
Old 12-24-2006, 08:45 PM   #23
GirlsNotMe

Honestly, it's not that big of a deal, I say. I've kissed my best friend and a small handful of other guys. It's not great...at least, I haven't found it so (that might be because none of them have been altogether romantic situations), but its not all that different from kissing a girl unless you make it that way.

But rest assured my talent at kissing transcends gender. Winky Smiley Face!
GirlsNotMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:23 AM   #24
BlackWidow

I dont know why it is so "cool" for those emo guys to make out. It's stupid.
Anyway, I have made out with a few girls also. One was my best friend, we did it all the time as a sort of tease for my boyfriend and his friends. But a couple nights there were no guys to tease and it was just curiousity. I've had a couple three-somes. I experimented with my other friend who is a lesbian. I had never kissed anyone with a tongue ring so she invited to me see what it was like. It's a very enjoyable experience.
Old 12-29-2006, 11:09 PM   #25
erotomaniac87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard.Crow
I'm bi, kissed many girls, girls are gentle kissers
Reading your post brought bitter memories to mind...

About a month ago, a guy I was currently hanging out with, who as a matter of fact I wasn't even dating kissed me one day after we were walking home after spending quite some time at a local Borders. I honestly didn't expect it, he caught me off guard. After cursing and punching him, I managed to forcefully push him away from me. He tried to apologize, whatever, then when I finally managed to get home, I couldn't help noticing that my lower lip was bruised. I had to go to school for a whole week like that; I was so infuriated, someone even asked me if I had been punched in the mouth.

From what I know, being a girl myself, I do believe we are less brusque when it comes to kissing. I'm not denying the fact that some girls might like rough kissing, but I think most girls like delicate, soft kisses. From what I've experienced, I have noticed that most guys do tend to be more aggressive and unrefined when it kissing. Damn it, I really feel the need to meet a fantastically good kisser. I've grown tired of the sloppy, over-the-top-too much saliva kissers. Maybe a girl will do the trick...ehehe...nah, I like guys way too much for it to work. :P
erotomaniac87 is offline   Reply With Quote