Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
Mister Iscariot

Facial hair

Short story long, I jumped on the "No shave November" bandwagon, and as a result I now have a month's worth of itchy growth on my face. I'm wondering what I should do with it at this point. I'm half-way considering letting it grow and go mountain man, at least for the winter. The other half of my consideration is something a bit more stylish. In any case, does anyone have recommendations for facial hair styles, or better yet, does anyone know a site that displays alternative styles?
Mister Iscariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #2
deathsdj

I'm wearing a beard. Something I like to do when it is cold. Mine is rough and curly so I buy beard oil to keep it soft and tame. It is also the only gray hair I have so it kind of makes me look like I dye my hair but I don't. I let it get several inches long but decided it looked too crazy when I woke up in the mornings. Sometime I like to jump out of bed and run errands so I keep it trimmed to about an inch and a half these days. I do look ten years younger without it but I really don't mind looking my age as it keeps the inappropriate aged ladies at bay.
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote