Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #176
raggedyanne

Ah, vicodin makes me go loopy.

I was wearing 6 inch heels, and walking down stairs, in a heavy floor length gown. Do the math. my arse hurts
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #177
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Ah, vicodin makes me go loopy.

I was wearing 6 inch heels, and walking down stairs, in a heavy floor length gown. Do the math. my arse hurts
But at least it sounds like you were dressed up to go out on the town! Was the rest of your evening fun?

I spent last night at the Showcase Theatre, headbanging to live Gothabilly rock, The Graveyard Drifters. They were AWESOME! Their 'hawks would have given Drac and Haunted House a run for their money! Picture a Deathhawk like Haunted's but with the sideburns waxed into spikes sticking out horizontally. Awesome. The bassist played a stand up acoustic bass, painted white, with mottled animal spots on the sides, and a roast pig with an apple stuffed in it's mouth drawn on the back.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #178
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
But at least it sounds like you were dressed up to go out on the town! Was the rest of your evening fun?

I spent last night at the Showcase Theatre, headbanging to live Gothabilly rock, The Graveyard Drifters. They were AWESOME! Their 'hawks would have given Drac and Haunted House a run for their money! Picture a Deathhawk like Haunted's but with the sideburns waxed into spikes sticking out horizontally. Awesome. The bassist played a stand up acoustic bass, painted white, with mottled animal spots on the sides, and a roast pig with an apple stuffed in it's mouth drawn on the back.
I hate you.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:46 PM   #179
MollyMac

I re-snapped the tendons in the arch of my foot at the Flogging Molly show Wednesday and then I danced at competition Friday and Saturday without wraps.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #180
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
I re-snapped the tendons in the arch of my foot at the Flogging Molly show Wednesday and then I danced at competition Friday and Saturday without wraps.

Ouch ouch ouch and i thought falling down the stairs half asleep was painful
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #181
PersephoneX

I spent all day yesterday punking...And last night and this morning. I'm hung over like i've never been before. Everything hurts. Even my baby purring in my ear was too much to deal with. Now i have to take meds and i dont know how i'm gonna kep it down. I havent eaten since saturday. And I've got the shakes...
At least my boyfriend tied my hair up for me, and kept me warm.
Now i'm at work. And i miss him
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 AM   #182
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain

Yah, we went to a mardi gras ball and ballroom showcase. Though it turns out that I bruise my hip bone and now I have this lovely bruise. It matches my blue dress.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:36 PM   #183
alshio

I think I’m trying to drive myself insane through many small, annoying and often amusing injuries this week. First of all I bought some new shoes. Their soles are about two centimeters thick, about three times thicker than my old shoes. As I’m not used to lifting my feet up that little bit higher I stumble and trip at random times.

On Tuesday I almost fell down some stairs at UNI (a very funny sight I assure you anytime you see me near stairs there’s a good chance I’ll almost fall down them and make funny noised of shock/surprise). I planted my foot wrong, went forward, twisted my ankle and bruised my underarm from when I grabbed the rail and threw my weight onto it to stop myself. Later I was eating some wedges and managed to burn the roof of my mouth, really badly - it almost blistered. And it’s right where everything hits whenever your eating/drinking anything.

On Thursday I tripped up some stairs at UNI, somehow managed to get my right ear and only my right ear sunburned and I had cramps…

On Friday I kinda twisted the same ankle again at UNI, got a blood blister (I think - it might be a bruise) on the bottom of my left foot due to my shoe inserts going all screwy, smacked my head against some glass on a train then done it again while laughing over my klutziness, and stood on some prickly things in bare feet…

Not to mention another mystery bruise.
In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed – they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo, Brunelleschi, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
- Orson Wells
alshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #184
Cyntrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by alshio
Later I was eating some wedges and managed to burn the roof of my mouth, really badly - it almost blistered. And it’s right where everything hits whenever your eating/drinking anything.
I REALLY hate it when that happens >.>

I tried to resist when my tae kwon do trainer was showing self-defense techniques... Not a smart move...
Old 03-23-2007, 09:02 PM   #185
Underwater Ophelia

I'm achy and burny because today I just started running again. Bah.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:30 PM   #186
MollyMac

Well, kick ass for you because you started running again!!!! As they say, pain is weakness leaving your body. Keep on!

I sliced my arm cuz my wonderful hubby loaded a knife in the dishwasher pointy side up and I was groggy when unloading dishes. Now, everyone thinks I had a relapse into cutting -and I was over that a decade ago... anothe rreason to not cut- NO ONE WILL EVER LET YOU LIVE IT DOWN AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. And you can't have a simple fuck up without being urged to get help.

Meh.

poop.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:21 AM   #187
ArtificialOne

My heart is broken because I have to wait 6 days to see my girl!

<pouts>

Yes, robots have feelings.. what are you robophobic? lol

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:28 AM   #188
MollyMac

only if they have oil spurts for the same make and model. That's an abomination.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:39 AM   #189
ArtificialOne

No, that would be Rohomophobic, Robophobic is like being racist against robots.... hehe

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #190
MollyMac

Sooooooo, do you AC or DC?
Old 03-24-2007, 04:13 AM   #191
OMSuperGothzorsFG

Location: 12-533 Alacaster PL. Waianae, Hawaii, USA. Go ahead, send me hate mail =D!
I have a boo-boo on my heart because Kraven de Sade said my name gives her/him migraines. =(

oh curse ye, thou Kraven de Sade. Curse ye and thy gothiness, for it is thine hands which shall smite my soul. My laments shall be paid in homage to you; My sorrows call you their father. With this blade shall I tear flesh from skin, replacing my inner woes with outer afflictions. Woe is me indeed, for no longer shall I tread upon this earth as a goth, but as an emo.
Time to find a corner and cry ='(
OMSuperGothzorsFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #192
PersephoneX

I went out on Saturday night and my partner and i over indulged…
I’m not sure which is worse. The hang over or the muscle pain from moshing and walking around from 6:30am on Saturday to 7:30 am on Sunday…
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-26-2007, 07:18 AM   #193
republigoth

4 days! That's only...96 hours! 5760 minutes!

Think of it like this....it's happening -this week-. Not next week. Not next weekend. Not just 'at the end of the month'. But THIS WEEK!

W00t!
republigoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:29 PM   #194
raggedyanne

err W00t!

I got hit by a great dane; not kidding.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:52 AM   #195
mrs.wes straker

I'm sick! And it hurts. And I have have to go to work. Blech.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:41 AM   #196
PersephoneX

Shame... *hugs*
Being sick is no joke.
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-27-2007, 07:24 AM   #197
mrs.wes straker

Thanks for the sympathy
Old 03-27-2007, 03:37 PM   #198
raggedyanne

I threw up this morning, then found out I failed my math test, again, then the school's preps decided it was "pick only on the non-slutty dressed individuals" day. Or is that everyday?
Old 03-27-2007, 04:04 PM   #199
bleedingheart344

I have two cysts on my head, oh boy. They hurt like hell.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:01 PM   #200
Vyvian Blackthorne

My face is ugly, I tried to make it pretty by strecthing it with needles connected to strings. It hurted mzzzz