Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:15 PM   #26
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
I mean I know I shouldn't complain
Au contraire. The only reason you feel you shouldn't complain is because any teenager would want a mother like that. But both you and I know that teenagers are selfish and immature.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 02:26 PM   #27
Pyre

I have to somewhat agree with Jillian. My mom is sort of a happy medium: she's not my friend, but she's not an overbearing mother. My father on the other hand, I only wish he were as lenient. I am actually in fear of bothering with relationships partly because of how my family will react. I grew up with that fear, and though I have only had two relationships in my life they were practically a secret. My mom knew of my first one only because it was necessary that she knew, and she only knew of it at the last minute. At least you can speak with your mother openly and not worry that she'll act too rashly. I am in fear of opening up to my parents.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote