Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 09-25-2005, 08:23 PM   #76
Binkie

"June 6th" my ass... what a dickhead.

As for the article, curious to see the reactions to this (if any - since I was waiting for this article to make it to the front page all day and it didn't).
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:27 AM   #77
edible_eye

hi, binkie.

you're hot.

um... that's about it.

later.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:02 AM   #78
Satan's Spawn

If the british would just get outta NI and give it back to its rightful owners, there'd be less problems. The IRA are just fighting for what's theirs. I'd think you americans would understand, you bomb smaller countries just for the fun of it. *shrugg* whatever... couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread, just had to add my opinion.

My dad's hard-core Irish, so I've got a bit of a brainwashed opinion on NI. I think I'll stop before I go all pro-terrorist.
Satan's Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 12:49 PM   #79
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan's Spawn
I'd think you americans would understand, you bomb smaller countries just for the fun of it. *shrugg* whatever... couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread, just had to add my opinion.
aw, how cute! another puppy jumps in to add his or her "brainwashed" controversial statement regarding the u.s. and then runs. look at it go with its tail between its legs. yay, puppy.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:26 AM   #80
Satan's Spawn

her... and well, it's true. The US really does attack smaller countries just because they can. Every time the US goes into war, they think they can win. They think they won't lose any soldiers. Like the Vietnam war. And in Iraq they have lost more lives after the war ended than before. Oh well, better get back to class...

- puppy
Old 10-24-2005, 10:51 AM   #81
Binkie

Huh? Err... let me rephrase that question. HUH?!? We just attack smaller countries cause we can? That's the reason we attack, hmm? Afghanistan, Iraq (both in 91' and 2003), we had no other reason other than, "They're small countries, we can pound them into the ground. Why not just attack them? Who needs a reason? Let's show the world that we're superior to everyone by crushing these regimes for fun."

And that's right. The Defense Department, soldiers, Congress, and the President go into each and every war thinking they won't suffer a single casualty. Not one!
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 10-24-2005, 11:33 AM   #82
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
"June 6th" my ass... what a dickhead.

That's hot! ^_^
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 11:39 AM   #83
Satan's Spawn

well, most of all the american people go "yay, war, let's show those bastards what we're made of!" whenever the President declare war, and then when people get killed, and come back in bodybags, or without legs and arm, they go "Oh no! There's something wrong with that war! We ain't winning! buhuu..." - like Vietnam! Europeans know they can't always win, but we don't whine when we lose. The Americans are always whining about the Vietnam War, you don't hear the german people going on about WW2?

But I guess that's just "the country of the free and the brave" in a nutshell. arrogance.

Didn't the US attack Iraq for oil? then it's just because they can, and that's not the way the world should work. Only according to the US. Blood for Oil. Strongest survive, kill the rest
Old 10-24-2005, 04:54 PM   #84
Binkie

Quote:
well, most of all the american people go "yay, war, let's show those bastards what we're made of!" whenever the President declare war, and then when people get killed, and come back in bodybags, or without legs and arm, they go "Oh no! There's something wrong with that war! We ain't winning! buhuu..." - like Vietnam! Europeans know they can't always win, but we don't whine when we lose. The Americans are always whining about the Vietnam War, you don't hear the german people going on about WW2?
People come home in bodybags from wars we've won before. That's not what gives them the idea that we're "losing." It's generally media coverage, protests, public opinion, all that fun jazz. Take the Associated Press for example. If there's a day where there aren't any major bombings in Iraq, they'll post an article on how the insurgency isn't dying or that the insurgency will be going on for another 5 years and all that. True as it may be, it sure as hell ain't anything new, yet readers are suddenly stuck with this feeling of hoplessness again. In articles about political matters, they'll squeeze in the total body count of US soldiers somewhere towards the in as "relevant" background info.

Europeans have also let more nations slip from their control over the last century or two than Americans have. Any idea why alot of people in sovereign African nations still speak French? Think this is the first time the British have done a tour of Afghanistan? And if you don't think there's a bitch-fest going on in the UK over Iraq, wow. Yeah, "Wow," is all I have to say on that.

Quote:
But I guess that's just "the country of the free and the brave" in a nutshell. arrogance.

Didn't the US attack Iraq for oil? then it's just because they can, and that's not the way the world should work. Only according to the US. Blood for Oil. Strongest survive, kill the rest
Right, that's exactly why we attacked Iraq. Say, would you mind calculating exactly how much money we've spent on the Iraq war and include the ammounts (in the hundreds of billions) that Congress has approved for use in Iraq... THEN deduct the ammount that we've saved on oil imports from that country in the last 2 and a half years? I know what the answer is gonna look like (which doesn't look good for your arguement), so I'm gonna tag on some extra credit and have you calculate the amount of decades it's going to take for us to finally profit from oil imports coming in from Iraq after taking into consideration how much we've spent and how much we're going to continue to spend over the course of the next 10 years there.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:55 PM   #85
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
That's hot! ^_^

This calls for some nipple rubs!
Old 10-25-2005, 02:10 AM   #86
edible_eye

Quote:
well, most of all the american people go "yay, war, let's show those bastards what we're made of!" whenever the President declare war, and then when people get killed, and come back in bodybags, or without legs and arm, they go "Oh no! There's something wrong with that war! We ain't winning! buhuu..." - like Vietnam!
heh. ignorance runs rampant throughout so much of the young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's spawn
Europeans know they can't always win, but we don't whine when we lose. The Americans are always whining about the Vietnam War, you don't hear the german people going on about WW2?
you have no concept of anything american, obviously. and europe has to suffer through france and their constant whining. 'nuff said.

Quote:
who's showing arrogance? and ignorance?

Quote:
Didn't the US attack Iraq for oil?
no.

Quote:
then it's just because they can, and that's not the way the world should work.
it's not the way the world works. for some reason, it's just the way your mind works. if not 'a', then 'b' - and how you came up with that, only your fucked up neurons can decipher. the u.s. went into iraq for the same reasons several european nations did - the threat of weapons of mass destruction.

Quote:
Only according to the US. Blood for Oil. Strongest survive, kill the rest
you should make a t-shirt out of that and hang out with hippies. they'll probably give you free pot.
Old 10-28-2005, 01:24 AM   #87
Satan's Spawn

Very patriotic. I couldn't understand half of it though, but I guess I'm still high from yesterday when I was smoking a serious amount of pot with the rest of the hippies.

Have a nice day like me.

byebye.

(when all else fails, play dead)
Old 11-14-2005, 11:56 AM   #88
CptSternn

Yes, I'm back. Been busy actually out you know, doing things, as opposed to being an arm chair quarter back like most.

Things ta note, some of us helped load those trucks for the decommissioning. Even went around collecting from house to house.

Also note, I'm running for a TD spot next election, so if yer Irish and living in Clare, I'd like your support. I'll have more info and pix up soon.

And finally, the IRA gave up their guns. Yes. Doesn't mean they disbanded. Under the new terms, they are in a holding pattern. If the need arises, have no fear, they will be back.

Of course now we have the brits on our side. Tis the crazy thing I have ever witnessed. Last july watching the brits take on the loyalists as I sat in my gaff in Ardoyne. Never though I'd see the day Gerry Adams would be on telly with Blair giving out to the loyalists.

Tis grand times we live in. One of me best mates just got out of lock up, and me other mate will be out in less than 8 months. I meself just got back out as well, held for months on no charges as normal, claiming I did things I have no knowledge of. Par for the course. When we start getting forward momentum, they always try to keep us down. Anyway, tis not werkin anymore - hell, they dropped all charges and I'm back.

Life is grand.

Slán gó fóil
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote