Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 06-02-2005, 07:47 AM   #1
CptSternn

Political Photoshop Thread

So I was thinking, maybe a political photoshop thread is in order, since there are so many people who like to display their works here. Also, if your not a graphics kinda person, feel free to display other works you find humorous or just plain amazing.

Also note the mods have asked us not to use personal pictures, so lets keep it to political figures, parties, and ideas from around the world!
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 07:52 AM   #2
CptSternn

I'll start it off here. Here is one of my personal favorites...

AshKKKrofts AmeriKKKa. Who's next?

Slán
Old 06-02-2005, 08:54 AM   #3
Binkie

A spare-time hobby.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 07:19 PM   #4
CptSternn

Nice, but check this...

Frodo Has Failed

Slán
Old 06-02-2005, 08:13 PM   #5
Binkie

Yeah, that one is a popular photoshopped picture. Think I saw it before a few times.

The real reason Adams wasn't invited for Patty's day: He wouldn't return Bush's phonecalls.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 06-02-2005, 10:01 PM   #6
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie

A spare-time hobby.

Yeah, that one is a popular photoshopped picture. Think I saw it before a few times.

The real reason Adams wasn't invited for Patty's day: He wouldn't return Bush's phonecalls.
Pure, hilarious, kickass pwnage. Brilliant!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 07:02 AM   #7
CptSternn

Slán
Old 06-03-2005, 01:08 PM   #8
AlKilyu

Old 06-03-2005, 01:29 PM   #9
AlKilyu

Binkie, PM me a PO Box for you, so I can send you this on a tank top! ^_^

Old 06-04-2005, 08:12 AM   #10
Binkie

Gerry's been doing lots of shopping since the robbery.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:23 AM   #11
MrMaelstrom

Thread edited. It's a beautifully sunny and warm saturday afternoon and I just realized I DO have better things to do right now than clean up after people.

But I'll be back later (saturday night? maybe not). Please don't dirty this up very much untill I get back. I'll also be taking a look at the cartoon forum.

I'll keep a mental note of who started it on this thread.

Later, I'm going to catch some sun and borrow a friends car. Either the 1981 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray or the jacked-up Ford Blazer Silverado K-5?!
Decisions decisions....

Later kids
Old 06-04-2005, 08:32 AM   #12
Granny-like_the_apple

I'm not a big fan of this thread, but when I read about this, I couldn't resist. Republican Bret Schundler is running for governor in New Jersey. A picture on his website shows him standing in front of an hyped-up crowd holding posters and wearing hats and buttons, all for him. See, doesn't he look like a great candidate?

Except, oh wait... isn't this a photoshop thread? Hmm, I wonder what the original picture that was photoshopped looked like. I imagine it would look something like this:

Edit: Mr. Mael, I don't know a lot about cars, but go for the fucking Stingray.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:51 AM   #13
CptSternn

Granny - that shit is funny. I worked for a web company in the states once and we designed our site using actual pictures of ourselves and other employees in the website pictures (ie. the secretary answering the phone was my actual secratary. The admin assisant they showed filing papers was my bosses assisant, etc).

Funny thing was, one day I'm surfin the web looking at other web companies and their sites and what do I find? Our site, even our logo, edited with new names and shit. They totally ripped off our logo and even had my picture of me at my desk on the page talking about their engineers and shit.

They pulled it as soon as we sent them an email, but it was funny to see myself in a picture talking about the founders of this company, which I had nothing to do with!

Slán
Old 06-04-2005, 12:37 PM   #14
AlKilyu

Old 06-04-2005, 09:57 PM   #15
Binkie

Yeah. My Ann Coulter bumper sticker (that has nothing to do with Green Bean) gets wiped off the boards yet 9/11 jokes are A-OK.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:11 PM   #16
AlKilyu

Cause that was offensive....to Mael.

He can't use the lame bullshit argument that was offensive to Muslims because

a) Christians get bashed on this site daily
b) it WAS Muslims who did the killing over that

But 9/11? That's alright.

Shit makes me sick.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:14 AM   #17
AlKilyu

Old 06-05-2005, 02:18 AM   #18
AlKilyu

Old 06-05-2005, 06:32 AM   #19
MrMaelstrom

Let's see, this thread started out with bush and Gerry adams getting fucked. I saw no problem there.

When Sternn was personally attacked, he still replied with bush. Then he was personally attacked again and I decided to intervene.

So let's see, he made fun of 9/11, a terrorist attack perpetreted on US soil and with victims from all over the world (something many US people seem to forget. Sure, the numbers are terribly tilted towards your side, but again, you weren't the only ones attacked.)

The USA is a country of about 300 million people. Islam is a faith of about a billion.
I made a choice. Was it bad or biased? Probably. I didn't even read it properly, and not noticing it when compared to "muslims kill people" is probably biased on my part, but if so, it's unintentional.

All you have to do is bring it to my attention.

Maybe I should have stuck with deleting the personal attacks (as I did again just now).
None of you complained when I deleted Sternn posts attacking the both of you.

On another thread, I barely had time to notice that his offensive post was still on before the two of you came at me demading explanations for letting his post stay on.

I owe nothing to no one here.
Not when it comes to content.
I was personally helped and felt better after chatting with you Al, but that's personal. I can't give you bonus points on account of personally liking you or Binkie.

You do what you feel to be right and so shall I.

There are other mods. There are mods who are a lot more sympathetic to your cause. But none of you said shit when EPS let your shit slide and jumped on Sternn.

At any rate, there is still a hierarchy.

I answer to Weaselboy and Secretboy only. Any other "explanations" are given by me out of friendship and/or courtesy alone.

They have the power (and probably the inclination) to "demote" me or ban me.

Take it up with them when you feel I'm still biased and when you feel I'm not being fair.
Old 06-05-2005, 08:11 AM   #20
MrMaelstrom

And Al, one thing is to make fun of christians, another to outright insult all of them.

Yes, all 9/11 terrorists were muslim. Most were Saudi. And ALL were men.

Are we gonna go femnazi and say it was like that because all were men? I hope you see what I mean.

I'm sorry you feel I'm biased, but like I said, there are other mods around you can ask anything from (not like I ever refused any request made to me, even when politically incorrect), and If you feel I'm really not doing my job properly, by all means, have me removed or banned.

You'll find that I'm not resentfull and don't bear grudges.

Yeah, I got laid last night again. Can you tell?

I'm getting old. From 4am 'till 9 I only made love 5 or 6 times. Enjoy your youth people, 'cause sooner or later you'll want to do it all night and you'll notice you have to take breaks and shit.....

Old age sucks...

Back to the bashing...
Old 06-05-2005, 08:24 AM   #21
edible_eye

isn't this funny? i completely FORGOT about kerry - and he's a SENATOR in MY FUCKIN' STATE! heh. talk about do-nothing, fade-into-obscurity, out-of-sight-out-of-mind. and the scary thing is - he could've been president.

someone else made this. i just found it.

Old 06-05-2005, 08:26 AM   #22
edible_eye

Old 06-05-2005, 08:27 AM   #23
edible_eye

Old 06-05-2005, 08:29 AM   #24
edible_eye

Old 06-05-2005, 08:31 AM   #25
edible_eye

he wishes it was george's cock

and