Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 05-26-2005, 10:00 AM   #151
CptSternn

The key term there is what am I doing and what do I believe in.

I've actually been out in real life making changes and effecting the political scene here and abroad in ways I deem appropriate. And yes, you he says who is my God, well, thats really subjective isn't it?

Bottom line is I actually go out and DO, as apposed to bitch about it on a discusion group.

Just pointing out you can critic me all ye want, but out of the trio here, in the end most of ye are just blowing alot of useless hot air (or in this case wasted hand muscle time) as opposed to us who have actually been incarcerated for standing up for what we believe is true.

Am I right? Who knows. What I do know is I actually go out a few times a week to help futher the causes I write about here online. Whether you subscribe to my viewpoints is irrelivant - I am the one who is making a difference.

Call it what you want, but if sitting here and aruging what I'm doing is wrong, well, if thats the best you can do I'm glad your on the other side of the argument - on this team, we want people who actually leave the house and make a difference.

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 01:19 PM   #152
Binkie

You don't think people here do things in real life? Are you that naive? I can tell you right now I know there are people here who do things that have a little more impact than paintballing teenagers (how that's political, I have no idea). So let's steer clear of you embarassing yourself again with this same arguement.

But whatever. You believe what you want to, we believe what we want to. You want to push your beliefs onto others and vice versa, there's going to be resistance. Don't get all bitchy when people meet you with a wall of facts and morality when that occurs.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 09:59 AM   #153
CptSternn

Push beliefs? Tis a message board, nothing more. I post news articles, and you attack my views, based on news articles written by the worlds top news reporters. I think its funny you say 'my morals' when every topicI have started here has merely been an article that I never wrote, reported on, or had anything to do with.

The question is, if your so against these beliefs and moral which you say I am pushing by posting news articles, what exactly are you doing to counter them? 99% of your retorts are merely 'i read a pdf on the web that says your wrong'. Thats it. You have yet to post any news worthy links to show in any discussion that the articles I put forth are wrong. And in the end, I'm not wrong as I didn't write the articles.

Also remember, most of the time you merely argue against posted news, not against me. I think its funny that a majority of the time, it seems your the one fighting reality, attempting to say all news posted is bias, slanted, and for some reason falls along the lines of the views you think I have.

Slán
Old 05-27-2005, 11:21 AM   #154
Binkie

You attack the American government, based on stuff that's not even in half the articles you read and post. You fail to understand the situation before you go off into some tirade about the Bush Administration, just cause you have some personal beef with W, who you claim is the man that is responsible for you losing all your really expensive vehicles (awww... where's my violin?).

Here's the next question, how often do you actually talk about the news articles? Should we go back through this thread? Cause you didn't post a news article on this one.

And you're really hung up on that PDF, aren't you? Kinda hard to bullshit with your "experience" when someone has an offical report published by the Afghan Counter-Narcotics Directorate and the U.N. on assessing the sitauation you have yet to grasp or understand. Reports like those prove you wrong though, which is why you fail to see signifigance in them. This is exactly the thing I was talking about. You believe want you want to believe, and no matter how cornered you are or how much evidence there is to suggest something other than what you believe, you'll fail to accept it.

It's pathetic, but we're used to it. In fact, it provides quite a bit of amusement cause your "stories" have nothing to back them up, thusly you can't argue with raw facts. But facts are your enemy, right? Guess if you read any, you wouldn't be as radical as you are.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 05-27-2005, 12:40 PM   #155
CptSternn

See, I have been to Iraq. I have been to Saudi Arabia, Quatar, and currently frequent Dubai as it is quite nice there. I have held residence in 3 countries and have passports from three countries.

I know the people in the countries I speak of, and most of the time have been there. Only in america do you find people who read a few websites and think because they read something on the net they are an expert and their opinion is the only one that counts. Your a good example of a bad example.

With that mentality, you invade sover nations in effort to plunder resources and setup puppet government, along with fast food chains and star bucks.

And you wonder why people fly planes into your buildings...

Slán
Old 05-27-2005, 03:01 PM   #156
Binkie

Oh yeah? You just waltzed into Saudi Arabia off the plane, eh? Just went there to visit for the hell of it, eh? To get into SA you need special permission from the government. There's a reason that country has no tourist attractions. You don't just go there for the sake of it. If you've been there, you had to be part of an international business venture, which I doubt, as there aren't many people riding on mopeds there. They've got real vehicles and real jobs that require international assistance from people with actual skills. There are few Americans who have set foot in SA. I HIGHLY doubt you will ever be one of them.

Not only that, but you probably wouldn't have lasted there long, as you're ingorant to other cultures in a major way and they would have thrown your ass in jail if you were pulling your goth business there. Police would have beaten the shit out of you if you were being bisexual or "acting like a girl" in any manner.

Tell you what to do to settle this though. Send me your real name over PM and I'll verify this overnight.

Also, when did you go to Iraq? I'd love to know. Pre-Saddam or Post-Saddam? What business venture were you on? Again, you lie so evidently to those that know the nature of these nations that it's not funny. Back some of this stuff up. Did you take pictures in Saudi Arabia? Care to show some of yourself there? Do you have anything to back up these hard to believe claims? At all?

Ooooooooh, wait. Is this part of your whole, "I was a soldier" story?
Old 05-27-2005, 07:32 PM   #157
CptSternn

As previously mentioned I was in the first gulf war. We were deployed there before being shuttled off to kuwait.

I could show pictures, along with enlistment papers and my ASVAB scores and MEPS paperwork, however, I'm sure if I did you would claim they were photoshopped, besides, I don't really care if you think I was there or not. Simple fact is, I did what I did at the time I felt it was the right thing to do.

But back to the convo -

So how many muslims do you personally know? How many muslim homes have you visited? How many mosques? How many Iraqis and Afghans do you personally know and have met? Is your whole life based on what you read somewhere on the worldwide web? Just curious...

Slán
Old 05-27-2005, 07:47 PM   #158
Binkie

Tell you what: You post pictures of those, I won't say shit about them. In fact, I won't bring up this shit ever again.

As for how many muslims I know: not one. Know of quite a few, but don't talk to them personally. Why? I don't believe in reverse discrimination like you do. If I don't befriend someone naturally, I don't go out of my way to talk to them just because of their religion, race, or where they come from or some shit like that. So yeah, the racist bit is your show. Roll with it.

As for reading, apparently have something deeply set against reading. This prompts me to ask, how do you learn things? Do you just end up in some foreign country doing stupid/ignorant shit until someone puts you in your place or what? Do you think you know everything or will be able to know everything without ever cracking open a book and studying other cultures and behaviors? You think it matters whether a sentence from a foreigner/expert is written or spoken? Make it any less credible?
Old 05-28-2005, 03:50 AM   #159
CptSternn

An 'expert' is what you call yourself? From what you have said you have no formal education and haven't moved far from the place in the state where you were born. You have never met nor dealt with any of the people you claim to know so much about, and have never particicpated in any of their political elections or other formal celebrations. You also claim the military rejected you because of some metal condition, which also leads me to believe your less than apt to properly rationalize most of what I'm telling ye.

I work with a few lads from Libya, Egypt, and Iraq. They were in the same security company with me. I don't go hunt them down. I live in a town of 5,00o - which is one of the largest in Ireland. In a town this size everyone knows everyone. Hell, I can tell you where most people ate lunch today. Tis like Mayberry.

Bottom line as I see it is this. Of all people YOU should know there is more to the story than looking up facts on a website and claming to be an expert. Take Iraq for example. Tony Blair and the infamous 'dodge dossier' with the 45 minute claim, which later was retracted, that was stolen from a term paper one of his writers found online. Also look at cheney and rumsfeld, 'they will meet us in the streets with flowers' and all that other pre-war rhetoric which by the presidents own commission has been deemed 'dead wrong'.

Where did all that bad info come from? The internet and books! Why? Once again looking at the presidents own commission that was given the task to find out why, it was because they had NO GROUND INTEL. Whats that mean? It means no one spoke with any Iraqis, nor did they ever go there. They did exactly what your doing - checked the web, read a book, and called themselves experts. Never once did they go poll the people on the ground.

Slán
Old 05-28-2005, 12:18 PM   #160
Binkie

I called myself an expert? Seriously, I gotta ask; how much did you pay for your high school degree? You obviously didnt' earn it, otherwise you'd be able to read and understand. And I said I've never met with Muslims? Never spoken or worked with them? Really now? I said I didn't know them on a personal level. I don't hang out with them outside of work or drink coffee with them because the few Americans that happen to be of the Muslim religion here are reserved and I never make the first move. Not that I need to know Americans or anyone of another nationality who happens to be Muslim, cause it doesn't pertain to what we were originally talking about. How many FBI agents do you talk with, Sternn? Doesn't have much to do with the previous arguements and I can win this one.

Don't know why Muslims would flock to Northern Ireland over the Republic of Ireland, as it's not ready for different people. Article makes me sick and I can't help but think the IRA is to blame. Been swinging a bat lately, wee willy?

Bad info? You're saying that there weren't Iraqis who were glad to see Americans when they came in an outsted the former dictator? Go talk with some Iraqi who was actually there and wasn't a Ba'ath party member. If I recall, there was alot of cheering and welcoming the day Saddam's statues were pulled down by Americans and his posters were set ablaze.

Also, we had ground intellegence, if you will recall (oh wait, you don't read any reports, nevermind). There were several former Ba'ath party members who defected to the US and were coached by a high ranking Ba'athist (who was anti-Saddam) close to the Dictator to feed us false statements about their Nuclear Weapons Program in order to provoke a war that would outst Saddam. If you read any reports, you'd know this, of course. Funny how the spoken word was the final nail in the coffin and the biggest lie.
Old 05-28-2005, 07:48 PM   #161
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Oh yeah? You just waltzed into Saudi Arabia off the plane, eh? Just went there to visit for the hell of it, eh? To get into SA you need special permission from the government.
Hey Binks, that government permission is common practice in many countries (yours included) and it's called a tourist visa (as opposed to a work visa). China does it, the US does it, and seen as Saudi Arabia is ironically a terrorist target as well, why shouldn't they do background checks just like in the US?

And before we say that Saudi Arabia is closed off to the world, remember that every single able-bodied muslim with enough money for travel will at least once in a lifetime visit Mecca. There's a shitload a'muslims out there entering and leaving SA (South Afrika?) everyday.

:P

See? You don't have to get personal to try and get on people's nerves... :wink:

I'll have a beer with a whiskey shooter riding shotgun and an irish coffee to celebrate your amazing quarreling, bickering and general verbal warfare. You're both very commited people, I'll grant you that much. Talk about persefuckingverence here....
Old 05-28-2005, 08:15 PM   #162
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Hey Binks, that government permission is common practice in many countries (yours included) and it's called a tourist visa (as opposed to a work visa). China does it, the US does it, and seen as Saudi Arabia is ironically a terrorist target as well, why shouldn't they do background checks just like in the US?
Oh c'mon, it's not exactly a controversial point to say that it's extremely difficult for people to get into Saudi Arabia, more difficult than most other countries, and especially for non-Muslims.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 08:46 PM   #163
CptSternn

The IRA? Try the various loyalist groups. Google some more racial crimes in NI and see how groups like the one EE psosted earlier are basically neo-nazi groups, like the skinheads in the states. They hate Catholics, and they hate minorities. Catholics love minorities here. Think about it. We have missions worldwide. We get Catholics from round the globe coming here from Irish missions worldwide. The prots don't go into Africa.

As far as talking to an Iraqi who wasn't a baath member, I do so daily at one of the local resturants I frequent. The cooks and dishwashers are all from there - also victims of your so called 'liberation'. In fact, Shari actually was at my place the other day and read some of your posts. He laughed. Alot. 065 68 42 428. Remember to drop the first 0 and add 011353 to call Ireland. Tis his home number - he said call him if you want first hand accounts. He also wants to talk to you about his brother who was 'accidentally shot' by us troops. He wants to know why you support killing his friends and family to liberate him from a country he felt didnt need liberating. He also wants to know why troops ran through his village and destroyed all the homes with tanks. He wants to personally tell you that you, and the people like you, have the blood of his familiy on your hands. Please, call him and talk to a non-baathist who was one of a very large percentage of people who DIDNT rush out to greet the troops with flowers.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:39 PM   #164
Binkie

I did google bigoted crimes in Northern Ireland and I found a bunch of cases where the IRA were going around threatening and beating up minorities based on the fact that they were different. Guess in addition to harassing and beating up homosexuals, they also threaten and harass Muslims. Be proud of your group's accomplishments.

And you had an ex-Iraqi read my posts? Give me a second here... I've just go to get something off my chest: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tell him to get his punk ass on here and debate if he actually exists in reality. Have him get his ass on here and ask me if he doesn't honestly know. Wait, this is like me asking you to post some kind of proof that you were in the US military. You'll never follow through. Until then, stick to facts and stuff that you can back up.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on your made-up bullshit.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:59 AM   #165
CptSternn

I can and will post pictures. However, I'm pretty sure your response will be, 'you photoshopped those'. Actually the ones on my site under Jimmys party I think have a few in their of a few mates of mine from Albanian, Russia, Columbia, and Afghanistan. Check em out. I work with the lads next Saturday so I'll snap a few shots while hanging out then.

Slán
Old 05-29-2005, 11:05 AM   #166
Binkie

I'm not going to your site. Post them here.
Old 05-30-2005, 03:49 PM   #167
CptSternn

You've been there before, just go back and check the new pictures. I mean, you have made more than one reference to my personal bio I have there, so it's not like its a new thing for you.

What, too lazy to BTFW? Wow, thats a first!

Slán
Old 05-30-2005, 05:03 PM   #168
Binkie

Your personal bio? Oh, you mean the punchlines Al always hits on here on these boards? Yeah, I've read those here. You just wish I went to your site, and you're trying to coax me into going there, but I'm really not in the mood to lay eyes on a shitty website. Seen enough of them in the past. Besides, you probably have pictures of yourself sucking your own dick that'd I care not to witness.

Oh well, guess you'll have to go shill your shit to someone else. Really that desperate for traffic? Can't get enough people to even take interest in you? That's pathetic. Tell you what you should do though, is make up a story and some fake statistics that suggest people actually visit your site. Hehehe...
Old 05-31-2005, 05:16 PM   #169
CptSternn

Actually, I get a few hundred hits a week. My newest addition located at the link below...

http://www.sternn.com/stuff/misc_pix/binkie

Seems be bringing in quite a few as well.

Enjoy!
Old 05-31-2005, 05:27 PM   #170
edible_eye

that makes me want to go home and have anal sex. i guess my wife's gonna do a little screaming tonight.

boo-yah.
Old 05-31-2005, 05:56 PM   #171
Binkie

Can't post it here? Too bad. I may hear about what it is later from someone else, but if I don't... well, it's not like I really care what you do on your own site.

:wink:
Old 05-31-2005, 06:52 PM   #172
CptSternn

I would post it, but ya see, I got tired of this whole 2D still picture shite, and now have upped the ante to full motion video. Instead of photoshopping some picture - were talking music, sounds, and yes, severe 0WN4G3....

Slán
Old 05-31-2005, 08:52 PM   #173
Binkie

Ah well, that's too bad.

A video, eh? Heh. Mmmmm'k.

>.>
Old 06-01-2005, 12:07 AM   #174
AlKilyu

Yeah really...how fucking desperate is that he is begging us to visit his site. Methinks it's so he can shill his webskills to companies by saying "Look at the hits I got!".

I agree. Post it here or shut up.

Here, I'll demonstrate how easy it is.

First, you upload the pic to a server.

Then, you copy the shortcut to that pic.

Now, click on 'Reply' here (unlike the 100 new threads you start daily).

In the text box, type in [img] copy the image shortcut then type another [/img] OR to make it easier, paste the shortcut into the box, highlight it, then click the Img button above and it will put those brackets on either end of the pic for you!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 11:02 AM   #175
CptSternn

Once again ally, you skim through and miss the fact its a video, NOT a graphic. I am more of a full motion animation guy. Photoshopping is what I did in high school to buy beer. Animation, sound effects, and full motion video is where we seperate the men from the boys. Come back when you have skillz.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for the previous post! How is it you have so many pictures of men on their knees in front of bush? You never see any Irish leaders with men around their cocks. Also, how is it you cutting 20 pixels makes you a photoshop master? Lets see your animation skillz, if you have any.

Slán