Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:59 PM   #26
eddiethreat

little girl, im not paying attention to you anymore, you blew your credibility when you tried to manipulate a band you are supposedly a fan of into a fight with us.

i understand you are happy that someone is paying attention to you for once, but really, i dont have time for lil kid shit like that, and i am sure that VA wouldn't appreciate you starting shit either.

we;ve worked with them a few times in the past, they are always professional and sincere, and we have always had a good time.

you are a manipulative little bitch, trying to draw focus away from the fact that you were caught talking shit.

you ran your mouth, and you got nailed for it.
eddiethreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #27
Xombie

...What the fuck are you talking about?
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #28
Xombie

If you're talking about what I said just now:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
Welllll, at the very same show*, Tim played live drums for Vicious Alliance and THAT sounded pretty damn hard (until the kit fell apart). No excuse, buddy!

Hah. But no, none of you "suck." I just think you need to work on combining your skills better. It sounds almost messy to me.
I don't know if you're taking this as if I'm making fun of them for their drum kit falling apart, but I didn't mean it to sound that way. I was saying that their beats sounded powerful with a live drumset, and the comment regarding it falling apart was a joke. You know, "ha-ha."

God, I'm confused.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:27 AM   #29
MyParasites

hmmm. its about time this site let me respond to this whole mess.
as far as getting caught talking shit, you were talking shit from the start only you did "somewhat" stick up for us, saying, "jaws is dumb, but....nice"
that's not much of a compliment to me.
vicious alliance and MyParasites stick together. that's the way its been and will remain.
I respect your opinions although you don't present them in the nicest way.
MyParasites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:31 AM   #30
Tea and Cake or Death

WHAT THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT? I don't get it...but it's okay. I have you, my darling martini.

Seriously though...Wow.
Tea and Cake or Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #31
MyParasites

Parasite187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea and Cake or Death
WHAT THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT? I don't get it...but it's okay. I have you, my darling martini.

Seriously though...Wow.

tell me about it. Can't people make music and be respected for what they do?
this scene is full of haters
Old 03-20-2008, 03:28 AM   #32
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyParasites
hmmm. its about time this site let me respond to this whole mess.
as far as getting caught talking shit, you were talking shit from the start only you did "somewhat" stick up for us, saying, "jaws is dumb, but....nice"
that's not much of a compliment to me.
vicious alliance and MyParasites stick together. that's the way its been and will remain.
I respect your opinions although you don't present them in the nicest way.
Right, I understand that that wasn't the nicest thing to say, especially since I don't even know what the hell I was talking about. I don't know you, and I have no place to call you dumb. But since I don't even remember having that conversation months ago, I really have no justification or excuse for it. I suppose all I can do is apologize for spewing shit from my fingers. So, I'm sorry.

As for trying to start a fight between My Parasites and Vicious Alliance, I am toooootally fucking baffled as to how that came up. I think it's pretty irrelevant.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:40 AM   #33
MyParasites

there's no fight between MP and VA.
we're all homies.
so if you like Vicious Alliance, and go to one of their shows, you'll most likely have to see us there too
apolagy accepted
Old 03-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #34
Apathy's_Child

Welcome, guys. Nice to see more musos. I'll have to chekc out some of your stuff.

I think you took what Xombie said the wrong way....... seemed to me she was being nice.

Then again, I'm drunk.

Carry on.

Stick around, though........ there ARE some haters on this site, but they tend to be more hilarious than offensive.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:06 PM   #35
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyParasites
there's no fight between MP and VA.
we're all homies.
so if you like Vicious Alliance, and go to one of their shows, you'll most likely have to see us there too
apolagy accepted
No, I know there is no actual fight. It just confused me when Eddie said this: "you tried to manipulate a band you are supposedly a fan of into a fight with us. " It makes no sense to me...not in the least.

Anywho, again, I apologize for any harsh words, misunderstandings, Pearl Harbor or bitchiness. I've got no problem seeing you at another show. I may not be 100% into your music, but I'll still support you.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:17 PM   #36
badteccy

I think you guys really need to...I dunno...not give a shit about what people say on an internet forum?
All of this is ASININE!
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:56 PM   #37
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiethreat
yup,

myspace.com/merzbow

myspace.com/rudimentarypeniofficial

myspace.com/xfluxofpinkindiansx
Yea, those bands are pretty damn rad.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote