Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-04-2008, 03:14 AM   #1
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I have risen...again!! =D

Well.... re-introduction time as I attempt to make a return to the site and forums after being just plain ol' lazy. If you don't like this... well I really have no words of consolation.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I used to read but I've grown weary of it thanks to my Literature class being a bunch of degenerate toe-nail painting girls whose mere presence seems to sap the will to read from any human being. That said I still enjoy video games, specifically SRPGs and RPGs. Anime is fairly good but there's not much worth looking at right now but I am huge fan of the theater and visits to the Art gallery. On one such trip to the National Art Gallery i decided to take a gander at the contemporary section and showing very poor manners laughed my ass off at a chair that was on display, as I swear I had seen the same chair in an IKEA catalogue. Yay for stories!

2. Where are you from?
Australia

3. Who is your favorite author?
I have a few: E.A Poe, Henrik Ibsen, Arthur Miller, Lewis Caroll (recently saw an opera of "Through the Looking Glass", it was simply amazing)

4. What are your favorite films?
Rocky Horror Picture Show, Shock Treatment, The Crucible.... and more I cannot think of

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Temple of Love by Sisters of Mercy, I find it to be a very sexy song

6. At your funeral?
Man in the Box by Alice in Chains as the casket goes out

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Say my goodbyes and then go peacefully, violent deaths are cool in theory... in theory communism works, in theory.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I would want something really plain and boring for the funeral itself but then once that is over I want the corpse stuffed into a Unicorn statue, intact, mind you and with little holes at the base of the hoofs so the nasty could seep out and into the soil of whatever forest or park or burial plot the unicorn statue is placed.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I don't have a favourite outfit per se but I do have some lovely items of clothing: A black t-shirt with white fangs on the front with the words: "eat the rich and feed the poor" and then the same t-shirt in reverse colours. A black t-shirt with a spiffy cyber like reaper on it. My weed print arm warmers show my love for plants, Marijuana is a plant frowned upon by a lot of society but it's a plant too, give it some love. Finally my mall goth collar, in all black with 2 inch spikes coming off it. Hopefully I can add my OMG hat from Gaia to my favourite clothes list once I order it. (for those who don't know, it looks like a giant black sperm that eats your head and covers your ears with skull adorned ear flaps)

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Same as last time, being allowed to eat Coco Pops.

11. What's your favorite band?
Alice in Chains, hands down...

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I'm in my last year of schooling, doing two photography subjects, Literature, Theatre Studies and Dance, I don't plan to go to Uni or College because....well no reason except that I have no reason TO go at this point in time.

13. Why did you join?
At first it was get myself a nice little community of intellectuals to converse with. Regardless of how intellectual, I, or the people with whom I conversed with, actually were. I returned because you're all just pretty fun.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
I still have a dick

Excuse any errors in spelling, spacing, grammar etc. I may have made, but I am just too lazy to backtrack and read through that.

EDIT: I did go back and skimmed over it, i'm a dirty liar...
Sir Canvas Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:25 AM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Welcome back Sir Canvas. I liked your answer to number seven, and you score points for originality on number eight.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:35 AM   #3
Sir Canvas Corpsey

well I do love my unicorns
Sir Canvas Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:23 AM   #4
Zenit

Welcome back Hope we're still fun.

"Nutrizone can kiss my pale, decayed ass"
-Draconysius
Zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #5
weiwei

Stockholm, 1912

Stockholm, 1912, wow gold Games of the V wow power leveling

Olympiad. wow power leveling Oscar SWAHN of Sweden aim his gun wow powerlevelingduring a running deer shooting World of Warcraft gold competition.weiwei1978123
weiwei is offline   Reply With Quote