Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-18-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
PixieBlu

PixieBlu...but now it's black.

1. I am a stay at home mommy, the most awesome job in the world! 2. I live in Virginia, just south of Richmond 3. I really have not had time for reading much more than the occasional newspaper or magazine since my little one was born 4 years ago. 4. All the harry Potter movies, Underworld 1 and 2, Walk The Line, The Village, The Matrix movies, 28 Days Later, Big Fish, Corpse Bride, 300, Lords of Dogtown, Over the Hedge, Groove, Doom Generation, Juno, Thirteen, Pirates of the Carribean, Interview With a Vampire, The Exorcist, the list goes on... 5. Been there, done that (TWICE!!!), will never do that again. 6. Amazing Grace as sung by my mother. 7. I'm hoping something involving a morphine drip... 8. Not given much thought to the casket, but I would like a rather elaborate tombstone. 9. Right now my favorite outfit is a wifebeater (of varying colors, not usually white), a short black skirt, fishnets, and my everyday boots (Hi-Tec Magnums). This outfit is the easiest for me to dance in! 10. I miss the feeling that I am exactly where I belong. 11. Can't choose just one! VNV Nation, Front 242, KMFDM, Hank Williams, Sr., Dresden Dolls, Amy Winehouse, The Cruxshadows, Concrete BLonde, AFI, The Cure, Conbichrist, NIN...the list goes on. 12. I graduated high school and I am very glad that I didn't attempt college. Just the thought of homework and term papers breaks me out in a cold sweat. 13. I joined few years ago as Lynn377. Couldn't seem to sign in under that name anymore. Guess they disabled that account. It was pretty interesting to hang out and lurk around a bit, so I thought I'd come back to the fold, so to speak. 14. Last time I checked I was a girl. I have been mistaken for a boy on a few occasions. Insanely hillarious.
PixieBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

Fun.
You seem nice, and our music tastes are similar.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
Geoluhread

You seem nice, welcome aboard... :-)
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
Aaroneet

Welcome to Gnet.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Hi Lynn! I still have your photos. Welcome back. By the way, you can always message the admin to have them fix your password.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #6
PixieBlu

Hi Humane!!!! I hope all has been well with you and that grandson of yours! I'll be posting more pics soon, I hope! I look quite a bit different now, to say the least! Hehehehe!
PixieBlu is offline   Reply With Quote