Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-01-2005, 05:06 AM   #1
Demonista_Ravenesque

Satanist Teens *sigh*

While I'm in a fucked mood, I might as well ramble on about it now.

What the fuck is up with these kids? They're all my age, but all they're doing is yakking about shedding blood for their invisible idol.

For fuck's sake, a majority of them don't even know SHIT about Satan, let alone about being a satanist.

Case number one: Fuck god! He's fake, GO SATAN!!!

Bitch, you talk like that, I'ma slap yo face good! Satan, Lucifer, The Devil, whatever you fucking want to call him came from the bible, If you're going to follow him, you're going to have to believe in God as well, you shit face.

Case Number Two: Do you think he'll accept my snake sacrifice?

If you're going to sacrifice blood, sacrifice your own, for two reasons...So you lose enough blood to erase yourself from existence, and number 2, because Satan doesn't want animal blood, he wants you...He wants to take over you, argh fuck! @%$&)#&%@ Read the damn bible, it explains it all.

Case Number Three: Dude, Satan looks like a really evil goat dude.

Gosh!! Idiots! Satan doesn't have a form, he comes in anything, he can be a black cloud, he can be a random sheep, he can even be the condom lying under your bed, whatever, The Goatish form was originally derived from the mythological dude from Greek legends called Pan.

Case Number Four: We're Satanists and we're damn evil!!!

Fuck you...A real Satanist aren't very much different to a Christian, They just simply think that sinning is the right thing to do, I mean...Think about it, A pope, who thinks Lust is wrong...ends up ****** some little boy because he blocks out lust and when it comes out, it comes out in the most twisted way possible...Bleh, I'm tired, I'm going to bed.

But my point is, You damn Fake Satanist Teens, Stop Pretending! What you're doing ISN'T GOTH and we don't care either, get your facts straight, or don't even start...eh.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:36 AM   #2
polished_wolf_claws

"Wot aboot my chickun sacrifice!?!?!?!11"

lol... I love you guys...

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:16 AM   #3
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I know, I know, demonista. I'm sorry... they were at my high school, too. My "friend" Kortney used to claim she talked to Satan in the bathroom and that he protected her from evil spirits. Yes, Satan protected her from evil. Makes sense, huh? She was a smart one...

Kids are great....

Old 11-02-2005, 01:10 AM   #4
Demonista_Ravenesque

It was VERY off topic

Old 11-02-2005, 03:11 PM   #5
Midnight_Terror

Jesus I hate people that think their Satanists. This girl came up to me in he corridor the other day and said "It's the year of Satan, Satan is in all of us, he will rule the world and kill people like you" WHAT THE HELL??? I also hate it when others like her say "Oh yeah I worship Satan but there is no god" If there is no God there is no Satan THEY CAN'T GET THAT INTO THEIR HEADS, Satan is all about the contrast there is no evil without good and no god without evil GAH...they annoy me. Also it sounds like a damn interesting school that you go to Darkangel.
Midnight_Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 05:26 PM   #6
Circle V

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
The way my mom taught me was as such:

She took three apples, one green, one red and one yellow. She placed them on the counter and asked me, "What is the differance between these three apples?" I said the color. She said, "right, these represent the different colors of the human skin. Now watch this" Then she cut them in half and placed the apples so the inside was facing me. "now tell me which apple is which color?" I couldn't figure it out and Mom came to her conclusion. And this lesson has stuck with me.

"We may be different colors on the outside, like the apples, but when you look deeper than the skin, we are all the same."
Everyone's the same when you cut them in half. Dead.

------------

Why Satan? There are religions other than Christianity that teach about a devil figure, yet I have yet to see the Buddhist or Islamic version of a Satanist.

Also, if devil-worshippers reject Christianity's teachings, why do they use a Christian term when referring to their liege?
Circle V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 05:37 PM   #7
Disfunction

I'm a Satanist.

Your move.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 05:41 PM   #8
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle V
Everyone's the same when you cut them in half. Dead.

------------

Why Satan? There are religions other than Christianity that teach about a devil figure, yet I have yet to see the Buddhist or Islamic version of a Satanist.

Also, if devil-worshippers reject Christianity's teachings, why do they use a Christian term when referring to their liege?
If I were to ask you if you knew the significance of Sir John A. McDonald, odds are you would say no. If I were to ask you if you knew the significance of George Washington, odds are you would say yes.

Why? Exposure. In Western society, the religious faction with the most exposure is Christianity. Up until relatively recently, if you brought up Allah to the average American citizen, they'd haven't had a clue who or what you were talking about. When you say God it's a concept that's almost taken for granted.

So why did they choose the Christian variation? Because it's convenient.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 08:06 PM   #9
Katshin88@Gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Terror
Jesus I hate people that think their Satanists. This girl came up to me in he corridor the other day and said "It's the year of Satan, Satan is in all of us, he will rule the world and kill people like you" WHAT THE HELL??? I also hate it when others like her say "Oh yeah I worship Satan but there is no god" If there is no God there is no Satan THEY CAN'T GET THAT INTO THEIR HEADS, Satan is all about the contrast there is no evil without good and no god without evil GAH...they annoy me. Also it sounds like a damn interesting school that you go to Darkangel.
How ironic.
Katshin88@Gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 08:08 PM   #10
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
If I were to ask you if you knew the significance of Sir John A. McDonald, odds are you would say no. If I were to ask you if you knew the significance of George Washington, odds are you would say yes.
If you were to say John A Macdonald to me, I would say: who is on our Twenty? ^_^

Old 11-02-2005, 08:34 PM   #11
The Minister Saint-Fond

Remember, my dear, when one is in high school, the difference between a Satanist and a guy with a klingon costume is a "Cure" album. They will get over it the minute they move out of mom's basement.

One would hope...
Old 11-02-2005, 08:51 PM   #12
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Minister Saint-Fond
Remember, my dear, when one is in high school, the difference between a Satanist and a guy with a klingon costume is a "Cure" album. They will get over it the minute they move out of mom's basement.

One would hope...
"soez I can'tz do-es bolth?"
*THrows wrinkly head prostetic and mangled goat head to the ground and stomps off to listen to some Cure*

**For the record, the previous statement was sarcasm and I would never do that..... A) my prostetic klingon head piece cost far too much to just throw down and B) I don't own any Cure.**

Old 11-03-2005, 02:11 AM   #13
TheKorovaMilkbar

Wait a sec....darkangel, what school is it you say you went to again? It sounds all too familiar. Hmm....
Old 11-03-2005, 03:44 AM   #14
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
I'm a Satanist.

Your move.

i'm a lepper.

your move

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:14 AM   #15
Demonista_Ravenesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Which is exactly why I said I could appreciate her vehemence...but after reading her case points, and her rebuttals to those cases; it became obvious she didn't know what she was talking about. If someone is going to hate something, at least hate it for the right reasons.

And perhaps I missunderstood the entire rant...in any case, if she were to clearify it I'd feel much better.

Yeah, sorry Tstone, It did say at the top that I was in a rather fucked mood, incoherent babble is the only thing that comes out of my mouth at a time like that.

Old 11-03-2005, 09:15 AM   #16
WRETCHED_SPAWN

Study Satanism before you talk about it I know quite a bit about Satanism because I study it. Without God Their woud not be A Satan Satan is Also a fallen Angel
WRETCHED_SPAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 09:35 AM   #17
The Minister Saint-Fond

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRETCHED_SPAWN
Study Satanism before you talk about it I know quite a bit about Satanism because I study it. Without God Their woud not be A Satan Satan is Also a fallen Angel
Study Satanism before you talk about it. I know quite a bit about Satanism because I study it. Without God, there would not be a Satan. Satan is also a Fallen Angel.

Please also study punctuation and capitalization of words. These things will help you better relay the dark master's message of righteousness onto goth message boards.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:46 AM   #18
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Study Satanism before you talk about it. I know quite a bit about Satanism because I study it. Without God, there would not be a Satan. Satan is also a Fallen Angel.

Please also study punctuation and capitalization of words. These things will help you better relay the dark master's message of righteousness onto goth message boards.

"Why does HE get all the smart ones, and we get all the Rejects."
-Clown, Spawn (The Movie)

Old 11-03-2005, 10:29 AM   #19
Tall One In Black

Quote:

HA HA HA HA HA! Oh, that struck me funny!

But it occurs to me that maybe using bad grammar and spelling is the best way to relay the dark master's message to potential followers. After all, anyone who eagerly reads that crap without twitching or cringing must be corrupted to the core.

Satan's treatment of sinners in hell is nothing compared to the vicious mangling of the English language.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:54 AM   #20
The Minister Saint-Fond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall One In Black
But it occurs to me that maybe using bad grammar and spelling is the best way to relay the dark master's message to potential followers. After all, anyone who eagerly reads that crap without twitching or cringing must be corrupted to the core.
Well, the guy's gotta do something while he waits for the hentai to download. ^_^
Old 11-03-2005, 11:09 AM   #21
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Well, the guy's gotta do something while he waits for the hentai to download. ^_^
Give the Dark Lord a break....... I mean up until anton levay glamourized Satanism only intellectuals were really followers of satanism....

....and I'm sure that Puppy fucker Levay is getting what He deserves in the great downstairs.

Old 11-07-2005, 03:22 PM   #22
angleangel_doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I know, I know, demonista. I'm sorry... they were at my high school, too. My "friend" Kortney used to claim she talked to Satan in the bathroom and that he protected her from evil spirits. Yes, Satan protected her from evil. Makes sense, huh? She was a smart one...
That
is awesome.

And heeelarious!!!
angleangel_doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:42 PM   #23
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Study Satanism before you talk about it
You should heed your own words.

Quote:
I know quite a bit about Satanism because I study it. Without God Their woud not be A Satan
Apparently, you do not study it enough. Satan is an adaptation by the Roman Catholic Church, during the middle ages, of the deity Sheitan (still worshipped by people like the kurds today in shamanistic rituals) as spoken in arabic (where it means "adversary"). It was created. Read it again: created. Much the same as the concept of Hell, Purgatory and the 7 deadly sins.

Quote:
Satan is Also a fallen Angel
Wrong again. Lucifer, the light of morning, is the angel cast down from heaven, not Satan. Say it with me: Lucifer...

Lucifer is not to Satan as Jesus is to God in the catholic sense.

Like you said, go study.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:42 PM   #24
Mor_Rioghain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Wrong again. Lucifer, the light of morning, is the angel cast down from heaven, not Satan. Say it with me: Lucifer...

Lucifer is not to Satan as Jesus is to God in the catholic sense.

Like you said, go study.
Totaly pwned.

But actualy about everything in the catholic church is a rip of of something else. Most of their holidays and festiveties are just old popular fests that were given a new meaning.
Mor_Rioghain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:37 PM   #25
falonleosun

depeds i see ur point but are u satinist? do be dissin on those who say they are hell we live once who gives a fuc* what others waste their lifes on
falonleosun is offline   Reply With Quote