Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #1
SweetDarkThea

I'm Back!

Hello!

I've been away for quite some time. I'm from Portland, OR. Last month I moved to Spanaway, WA, right by Fort Lewis. *SOBS* It's sad and lonely here so I thought I would see if my old log in name worked. So here I am.
I make a living dancing. I perform at Sinferno held at Dante's in Portland.
I moved here so I could be a "special needs" nanny. Portland is calling me back. Who knows how long I will last in this hell hole?
I doubt that anyone will remember me from a few years ago on this site... Except maybe EmptyPurpleStars ^_^. I sat on your children while you and Manimal went out.
That's all for now. Cheers!
SweetDarkThea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

I'm not asking this to be rude, but do you mean dancing or stripping?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #3
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Manimal and EPS? Wow! You bring back memories of happier...er...more depressed...ok, let me say pre-medicated times.

Welcome back.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:30 PM   #4
Toy Killer

Portland and Fort Lewis? Army Brat per chance?
Toy Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
It's nice to see an old member back, things have changed quite a bit. For the worse or for the better I am no one to judge, so I will leave it to you. Fortunately I can say we can offer more companionship for you in up in there in Washington (my home state) as we've had quite a few members join who are in that area, one right off the top of my head is Miss Cogs.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Killer
Portland and Fort Lewis? Army Brat per chance?
Army brat!*teasing tone of voice* is that your name for the family of those who do the dirtywork while you stay safe at sea? When was the last time the navy really saw any real combat? What kind of thing is that to say of the family of your fellow military brothers and sisters.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 06-26-2008, 05:57 PM   #7
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Army brat!*teasing tone of voice* is that your name for the family of those who do the dirtywork while you stay safe at sea? When was the last time.. blah blah blah ect ect
....yep >_>
LetheanBlacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #8
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetheanBlacklight
....yep >_>
Insufficient data. We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. Heh watching star trek borg episodes, big borg fan.

I'm afraid I have insufficient knowledge of your behavior so I do not know how to respond, because I cannot deduce what I am responding do.

Old 06-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
Insufficient data. We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. Heh watching star trek borg episodes, big borg fan.

I'm afraid I have insufficient knowledge of your behavior so I do not know how to respond, because I cannot deduce what I am responding do.
Ah, so that makes me abit mysterious does it not?
Old 06-27-2008, 12:40 PM   #10
Renatus

Quote:
Ah, so that makes me abit mysterious does it not?
A bit yes *inserts nanotubules* but not for long, resistance is futile.

Old 06-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #11
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
A bit yes *inserts nanotubules* but not for long, resistance is futile.
hah, we're abit caught up in fantasy land are we xD?
Old 06-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #12
Renatus

Quote:
hah, we're abit caught up in fantasy land are we xD?
A bit I suppose, though I'm not sure it could properly be considered fantasy as the Borg like all things in science fiction could very well someday exist.

Old 06-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #13
Solumina

I'm sorry to say but EPS hasn't been here in a while, there was a big falling out when the ownership changed over and just about all of the old mods left, she started her own site, I can give you the name if you want.

Anyways welcome back to the boards, things have completely changed but not all of the change is bad
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote