Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-21-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
cradle

XD! read.

Got this one from SYL.

First and foremost, your AIM screen name should be some rad song title and/or lyric. Remember, the more x's you have in it, the more scene you are.

Next, go buy yourself some girl's jeans. Face it, the tighter your jeans are, the more scene you will be, and the more the hardcore kids will hate you for it. Try on a pair of jeans and find that you're a perfect woman's 2? Buy a woman's 0 and suck it in.

After you buy your jeans, go straight to Hot Topic and buy every single band shirt they have. Even if you've never listened to the band, or worse, never head of them either. [Being scene, you're supposed to know every single band in the scene. Duh.] If people ask you about them, just say you like the "old stuff" and no one will ever know that you actually hate Norma Jean. Never buy anything larger than a Youth Medium. Ever.

Dont forget to pick up a white leather belt on your way out!

So, now you're dressed pretty scene, but how's your hair? Is it dyed black? Maybe with some bleach-blonde streaks? Do your bangs cover one of your eyes? If you answered no to any of these, shut up, grab a pair of scissors, and chop away. Never go and get your hair done, ALWAYS do it yourself.

Good job. Now your hair is the sex. But, your look wont get you anywhere if you dont know how to dance. And by dance, I mean beat the crap out of people. First of all, you need to make sure you claim your space in the pit. As the band starts, push everyone back and scream something obscene. Then you need to start to pace the pit just so everyone knows that you can move in your pants. Pacing the pit involves doing a half walk-half skip across the room, while looking downwards and shaking your head. But dont mess up your hair.
Then, when the time is right [trust me, you'll know when] throw your arm back and hopefully, you'll hit someone in the face.
5 scene points if his nose bleeds.
Begin two-stepping. If you dont know how to two-step, you might as well leave and go practice in your living room in front of a mirror until you get it. Add some sweet floor-punches and a couple spin-kicks into the crowd, and you're set. Notice how I didnt mention the windmill. It's because that everyone knows that everyone is able to do the windmill. Too bad.
Now for the pile up! As everyone runs up to the stage, make sure you go last so you can be that cool kid on top of the pile. If you dont know the words to the song, fake it, and hope that its just screaming.
Your job is done.
Stand in the middle of the floor, with your arms crossed and survey the scene.
Good job, scene. Good job.

So you're offically labeled an asshole now that you've given a couple of people black eyes. That's ok, that's the point.

Now that you're back home, go straight for your computer and immediately check your myspace. Get really pissed off when you dont have any friend requests, and get even more pissed off when no one has left you a comment in the 6 hours you werent home. Figure its because you havent updated your pictures in a couple of weeks and go take some more. Take about 80, but use the 2 most flattering ones. Remember, the more skin you show, or if you're sitting on the toilet, the more comments you will get.

Go outside and have a cig break and redraw the black X's on your hands. Afterall, you ARE straightedge. Everyone KNOWS cigs dont count!

And don't forget you have band practice tomorrow with your other scene friends, even though you really can't play any intrusment for shit.

Look up at the stars, sigh, and thank god that you're not emo.
Even though you really are.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 12:50 AM   #2
PersephoneX

hmmm...emo....
i have cats...i dont need more pussies in my life...

I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 12:19 PM   #3
korinna5555

XDDD amazing.........
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:55 PM   #4
PersephoneX

i have one X in my nickname... does that count?
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-07-2006, 10:02 PM   #5
insertwittyname

Nope. I keep thinking Persephone plus a telephone plus a szylophone thingiemabober!...thingie...
Old 11-07-2006, 11:44 PM   #6
PersephoneX

did you mean xylaphone?

I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-12-2006, 09:12 AM   #7
DarkHeartedDemoness

Xylophone, even...
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:03 AM   #8
Aude Sapere

lmfao...thats brilliant. And the best part is, none of that applies to me. Huzzah!
Aude Sapere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:21 AM   #9
Child_of_Fury

That was hilariously insane! Saved my day.
Child_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:23 AM   #10
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneX
hmmm...emo....
i have cats...i dont need more pussies in my life...

Persephone, dear ^^ Read my emo thread in this section, thanks.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:36 AM   #11
LostAndCrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle
But, your look wont get you anywhere if you dont know how to dance. And by dance, I mean beat the crap out of people. First of all, you need to make sure you claim your space in the pit. As the band starts, push everyone back and scream something obscene. Then you need to start to pace the pit just so everyone knows that you can move in your pants. Pacing the pit involves doing a half walk-half skip across the room, while looking downwards and shaking your head. But dont mess up your hair.
Then, when the time is right [trust me, you'll know when] throw your arm back and hopefully, you'll hit someone in the face.
5 scene points if his nose bleeds.
Begin two-stepping. If you dont know how to two-step, you might as well leave and go practice in your living room in front of a mirror until you get it. Add some sweet floor-punches and a couple spin-kicks into the crowd, and you're set. Notice how I didnt mention the windmill. It's because that everyone knows that everyone is able to do the windmill. Too bad.
Now for the pile up! As everyone runs up to the stage, make sure you go last so you can be that cool kid on top of the pile. If you dont know the words to the song, fake it, and hope that its just screaming.
Ha, so it was people like these I ran into at the last concert I went to. Unfortunately for them, I'm not 14 or even 18 for that matter.

Excerpt, from something I wrote about the experience.

Minute by minute my loathing for them grew,
moments later, up your ass, I found my shoe.

Assholes.
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:45 AM   #12
insertwittyname

I love that little rhyme. None of them even applies partially to me. Yay! But the booooo part. T.T I have only gone to one concert. My Chemical Romance. Yes they are emo, but I really like them. Wells, my mother says I can't go to a concert without a parent until I'm 18 so she comes with me, and three of my friends. Drew accidentally bought a seat ticket so we traded all the way up front with 4 really cute tall guys in emo outfits that were all happy and phyked*sp* up *very cute in emo/punk dress* so we got the best seats ever! But once mom saw that there was moshing, she said I am never allowed to go to a concert in my life if I don't get seating. *sniff*
Old 12-03-2006, 11:47 AM   #13
Pyre

My Chemical Romance is pop punk. NOT emo. -.-

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 12-03-2006, 11:51 AM   #14
insertwittyname

I've always been told it's emo. I'm sorry. >.< Okays. I'm confused which one it is now. Explain please?
Old 12-03-2006, 11:53 AM   #15
Pyre

Read my post on emo. None of these bands classified as emo are really emo, they're just forms of pop punk. Emo is a form of hardcore music. None of those bands are hardcore in any way.

Old 12-03-2006, 12:03 PM   #16
Slap Your Love

Scene, `emo`, "Emotive heartcore", Pop punk, Post-Hardcore, Whatever you'd like to call it it's still all horrid, retarded, and gay.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:13 PM   #17
Aude Sapere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Your Love
Scene, `emo`, "Emotive heartcore", Pop punk, Post-Hardcore, Whatever you'd like to call it it's still all horrid, retarded, and gay.

I fail to see how music has a sexuality, though i do agree that whatever it is, its horrid. I just hate it when people use the word "gay" in that way, how hard is it to say "stupid"?
Aude Sapere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:16 PM   #18
LostAndCrazy

Yeah, I dont think I want to ever get standing tickets again and be in the center of a fucking herd of cattle.
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:27 PM   #19
Slap Your Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aude Sapere
I fail to see how music has a sexuality, though i do agree that whatever it is, its horrid. I just hate it when people use the word "gay" in that way, how hard is it to say "stupid"?
I had already stated retarded..and if you hadn't learned by now that when someone calls something 'gay' most of the time they do not mean it in sexual terms but hey thanks for the constructive criticism. -_-
Old 12-04-2006, 05:27 AM   #20
Slap Your Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckySlater
I will not buy this tobbaconist, it is scratched.

Sometimes "gay" means "happy", sometimes "gay" means "homosexual', and sometimes "gay" means "speaker has limited vocabulary".
Rofl, are you questioning my vocabulary..?
Old 12-04-2006, 01:27 PM   #21
Pyre

I have found it best to simply ignore the remarks of people such as BeckySlater, as she does nothing more than criticize people in a very nonconstructive manner.

This site isn't intended for people to point out the flaws of every person who posts here, and yet some people feel the need to do so anyway.

Old 12-04-2006, 02:57 PM   #22
Slap Your Love

Very much agreed.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:37 AM   #23
Slap Your Love

Whatever you say kiddo.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:05 PM   #24
Odium

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle
Got this one from SYL.
SYL? What/who is that?
Odium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:29 AM   #25
cradle

SYL is slap your love.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote