Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:16 AM   #376
Tismine

Why is it that everytime I have to make the drive to North Carolina I get SOME SORT of painful injury? It hurts. When I came up from Christmas, I had a very severe carpet burn on my face. It was bloody and shiny. In April...well, I don't remember WHAT happened, but I remember it hurt. Now I have and inch long gash in my hand. yes, these injuries are very fun with two hyper-active dogs who love to lick things.
Tismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #377
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I just tore the hard skin off my blister and it hurt really badly!!! It didn't hurt at first. But then I started to walk on it, and it started to hurt.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:24 PM   #378
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Tomorrow morning the doctor is going to slice off an angry looking spot on my back/shoulder that has been changing shape and getting darker. He has been watching it for two years and has decided it is time to cut it off. He says I will get stitches afterward. What? No lollipop? I wanted a green loli. Or purple.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:26 PM   #379
Saddiction

I'm trying to regenerate the skin that I scrapped off my knee this weekend.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:35 AM   #380
BlackRoseImmortal

Location: I live in a cheese sandwich owned by a peckish rabbit.
Why did I decide to walk into a glass door?

With my prom on thursday a black eyes gonna look loverly.

*Sighs*
BlackRoseImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:07 AM   #381
Velvet_Mansfield

The oven at my work gave me an almost two inch long burn on my arm.
I'm too short to reach the top, but I had to in order to reach a tray, and then I burned myself on it.
I also have numerous painful bruises from being clumsy and walking into things...evil things that always have to be in my way :o
Velvet_Mansfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:45 PM   #382
Senor_Sadomachism

I'm feeling ya Saddiction. I'm crying as I type this shit. On Saturday night, mi lil step sister and cousin were causing mischief late at night. Calling the whores that actually DO live in the corner whores and bitches. And I fell on a rock that slipped and scraped the bottom of my knee really bad! Waaaah waaahhh And it hurts sooo bad I even cleaned it up with Hydrogen Peroxide and I just touched it and I think there's pus coming out. It felt all gooey but not yellow or anything. I don't even know. But I do know the pain. It was some deep scrape you know. God help me! I cant take it anymore! It hurts sooo much! I don't want to go to some hospital. They'll think I'm a wussy. It's just that I hadn't had an accident for years : ( What to do! I feel helpless with this deep boo boo on the bottom of my knee. It hurts so bad I think its making my tummy hurt. Ok I'm done whining for now. : )
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:24 PM   #383
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor_Sadomachism
I'm feeling ya Saddiction. I'm crying as I type this shit. On Saturday night, mi lil step sister and cousin were causing mischief late at night. Calling the whores that actually DO live in the corner whores and bitches. And I fell on a rock that slipped and scraped the bottom of my knee really bad! Waaaah waaahhh And it hurts sooo bad I even cleaned it up with Hydrogen Peroxide and I just touched it and I think there's pus coming out. It felt all gooey but not yellow or anything. I don't even know. But I do know the pain. It was some deep scrape you know. God help me! I cant take it anymore! It hurts sooo much! I don't want to go to some hospital. They'll think I'm a wussy. It's just that I hadn't had an accident for years : ( What to do! I feel helpless with this deep boo boo on the bottom of my knee. It hurts so bad I think its making my tummy hurt. Ok I'm done whining for now. : )
Maybe you have some small rocks or gravel in your wound. That happened to me once. It hurt and left a nasty scar. I've been putting Ploysporin 'Complete" on my knee. It has a numbing agent, so it hurts less. Sounds like your knee is infected. I'd go see a doctor, just because I'm paranoid as hell of necrosis. Although, if I did ever get necrosis from my knee scrape, I'd atleast get $75,000 for loss of a limb
Old 06-26-2007, 09:33 PM   #384
Saddiction

Oh man... I just did a google image search on gangrene. I think imma be sick. Get your knee checked out!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:15 AM   #385
Saphyra Runa

The window fell out of the screen door last night as I was opening it and hit my wrist on the way down. I think the whole town heard me curse. Now it hurts, it's an ugly color and there is a huge bump.

Pardon the unfinishedness of it all
Saphyra Runa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:45 PM   #386
Senor_Sadomachism

Saddiction... I just googled it also and OMG! Oh my goodness!!! OMFG! Golly! Gosh! *stomach tightens from disturbing images* Just by looking at gangrene I felt like someone punched me in the stomach, ow...
Old 06-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #387
Senor_Sadomachism

Well, luckily mommy came over and brought me some ointment and other medical stuff. I'll be okay now... Is there any way to prevent scarring? I wont ever wear another mini skirt if it does. My legs will be ruined! rant rant blah blah blah : ) Hows your boo boo coming along? Hope you feel better! Weird coincidence how we both got scraped knee during the weekends. I fell You?
Old 06-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #388
Romantic Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
Oh man... I just did a google image search on gangrene. I think imma be sick. Get your knee checked out!
God, that was nasty! I don't think I'm going to eat anything for the next couple of days...
"I have cultivated my hysteria with delight and terror. Now I suffer continually from vertigo, and today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a singular warning, I have felt the wind of the wing of madness pass over me." - Charles Baudelaire
Romantic Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:44 PM   #389
james"bloody tears"

i broke my foot

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #390
raggedyanne

I wore flip-flops on a class tour of D.C. I didn't realize how long we'd be walking and now I have bloody scabs that mark where the straps were. I also forgot sunscreen and I got tan, which hurts emotionally. And I'm peeling even though I didn't burn. Very intriguing.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:36 PM   #391
dreamydancer

I'm gonna have a root canal done pretty soon next month. That's going to SUCK!!

~Clan of Xymox
dreamydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:39 PM   #392
Alaizabel Cray

Oooh, raggedyanne, I feel your pain. I myself never wear sandals, but I know what it's like having emotionally painful skin damage. I burn so easily, and while it heals to a generally pale shade, I do end up with "tan lines" (I call them pink lines, it's more accurate for me) that take a long time to get back to normal. Try to use one of those loofa-type things in the shower, it helps slough off the dead skin so the tan will fade faster.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:51 AM   #393
Aaroneet

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
I wore flip-flops on a class tour of D.C. I didn't realize how long we'd be walking and now I have bloody scabs that mark where the straps were. I also forgot sunscreen and I got tan, which hurts emotionally. And I'm peeling even though I didn't burn. Very intriguing.

Something like that happened to me once. I was swimming in a pool, sans swim shoes; the pool had jagged edges on the bottom. Needless to say, my feet were absolutely cut up (in the worst way).

Now for my "boo boos" story of the day; I walked five miles yesterday in heels, and now my feet are covered in blisters, and feel like they're on fire every time I try to walk.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:13 AM   #394
raggedyanne

O dear, I can sympathize. Heels are the devil's shoes, but I still love them. As for my boo boos, I suffered through two hours of dance with what turned out to be an infected blister on the back of my right heel. People think that dancers have pretty feet, but look at anyone who does latin ballroom or ballet, not pretty.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:22 AM   #395
Aaroneet

Yikes...My mom tried dancing, but dropped out because she just couldn't handle it. It's ironic that some of the most graceful people could have the most repulsive feet...

Because of my heels, my foot muscles are screwed up, and I keep getting foot cramps...Now that is NOT fun.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #396
Saphyra Runa

Why would one walk five miles in heels?

Speaking of leg and foot owwies. Somehow I managed to screw up worse my already screwed up ankle...previously broken, never healed correctly, wasn't about to have them break it again, yada, yada, yada... So today I have been gimping around with my foot all cocked out to the left, yelling damn this hurts!

Pardon the unfinishedness of it all
Saphyra Runa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:50 PM   #397
Cyntrox

I have this very, very blunt pain right above my right knee. For no particular reason that I know of. It hurts A LOT!!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:42 AM   #398
Aaroneet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphyra Runa
Why would one walk five miles in heels?

Speaking of leg and foot owwies. Somehow I managed to screw up worse my already screwed up ankle...previously broken, never healed correctly, wasn't about to have them break it again, yada, yada, yada... So today I have been gimping around with my foot all cocked out to the left, yelling damn this hurts!

Very simply, my friend warned me that we were going on "a long walk", but I simply shook my head in disbelief, and my feet are paying the price for my ignorance.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #399
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Can I count a broken heart for this???

No it wasn't Seektoamplify. It was this girl I fell for.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:40 AM   #400
honeythorn

Whilst walking up the stairs ten minuites ago carrying my replica white knives of Legolas, I unthinkingly brought the blade too close to my leg and I am now sporting a 1 cm long by 1/2 cm deep diamond shaped hole in my calf. They are so sharp I didn't actually feel any pain, I just felt it go in and I knew there would be carnage. I was correct, it is still bleeding.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote