Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   the "whine about boo-boos" thread (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=4250)

raggedyanne 03-29-2007 09:38 PM

hope you feel better soon, because your ankle beats the damage my slingback heels did to my feet

Lucretia_my_Reflection 03-29-2007 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raggedyanne
hope you feel better soon, because your ankle beats the damage my slingback heels did to my feet

you're sweet but slingback heels sound painful,

raggedyanne 03-29-2007 09:50 PM

thanks, they are. I actually picked up a copy of a prep mag the other day just because it had an article about protecting your feet.

Lucretia_my_Reflection 03-29-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

thanks, they are. I actually picked up a copy of a prep mag the other day just because it had an article about protecting your feet.

Prep magazines arn't all bad, They normaly have good articles like that, i normal filter through my mums cosmopolatin magazines.

raggedyanne 03-29-2007 09:53 PM

cosmo is good, but allure has better make-up tips I think

Lucretia_my_Reflection 03-29-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

cosmo is good, but allure has better make-up tips I think

I've never seen an allure magazine i just did a course on make-up .

james"bloody tears" 03-30-2007 05:03 AM

ow ow and ow i stepped on a lose nail and it hurt like hell.

mrs.wes straker 03-30-2007 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james"bloody tears"
ow ow and ow i stepped on a lose nail and it hurt like hell.

Alright James. What is wrong with yo?. Every day you have an accident.

Underwater Ophelia 03-30-2007 09:20 AM

What's a "lose nail?" Ahaha.
But seriously, I hate it when people confuse "loose" and "lose."
My corset is too LOOSE.
I don't want to LOSE my corset.

james"bloody tears" 03-30-2007 09:24 AM

im accident prone

LiUsAiDh 04-03-2007 01:00 PM

I've had a cold for the last 2 weeks, and I've given it to everyone I know *sniffle*.

Dancing_in_rain 04-04-2007 02:19 PM

I swam 24 laps of Butterfly stroke yesterday. For those who swim, 'nuff said. For those who don't, picture getting run over by a steamroller, then being peeled off the road and run over on the other side by a bigger steamroller. That's what I feel like right now. Ow.

MollyMac 04-04-2007 08:27 PM

dance class was a bitch after Sunday's Suhalia seminar, we did hip extension so deep I bruised my hips from the inside out. Sometimes, IcyHot just doesn;t cut it

raggedyanne 04-04-2007 08:47 PM

What kind of dance do you do? It sounds interesting. So true avout icyhot, but I found this numbing creme for my feet that treats the calluses I get from practicing samba rolls right after jive.

MollyMac 04-04-2007 08:55 PM

I do Scottish Highland and American Tribal Style Belly Dance, mainly. I just have ice packs on my hips and smell like my gram. Yes. I am bringing sexy back

Minyaliel 04-05-2007 09:18 AM

My fingers hurt - I've been playing too little guitar lately. I knew I should've kept up with my practise schedule...! Ouch, even typing hurts like ... But still, something tells me that I can't keep my hands away from my new guitar for long. I've been playing for hours...

MollyMac 04-05-2007 04:49 PM

You say that like it's a bad thing!!!!! Develop those callouses, baby!!!!

mrs.wes straker 04-05-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
What's a "lose nail?" Ahaha.
But seriously, I hate it when people confuse "loose" and "lose."
My corset is too LOOSE.
I don't want to LOSE my corset.

No, I work in home improvements and the MOST ANNOYING THING EVER is when idiots put notes in job files like this: Customer complains that siding has come aloose.

Dummies.

Cen0bite 04-05-2007 06:57 PM

My back hurts!!!!!! *whine* It's odd though because this dude I know massaged my back and shoulders today and by the time I got the 3rd period, my neck hurt when I moved it down and my back was sore. How could that happen? Did he do it wrong or something? I mean, I was fine before he started but after, it hurt.

the-broken-harlequin 04-06-2007 01:16 PM

For some reason i always hurt my toes.

james"bloody tears" 04-06-2007 09:16 PM

i fell up the stairs again

disorder 04-07-2007 04:45 AM

I have eczema on my hand :(

Minyaliel 04-07-2007 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MollyMac
You say that like it's a bad thing!!!!! Develop those callouses, baby!!!!

Lol :D
Definitely not a bad thing (well, except for me neglecting my practising the last month). I found that olive oil/ soy bean oil heated to body temperature helps relieve the pain somewhat.

By the way, James, how can you fall UP the stairs? Isn't that contradictory? :D

MollyMac 04-07-2007 11:03 AM

Well, I finally made a decision about the damaged toes and I got a needle and I got a pair of clippers and just had at it. Drained the blisters from under the nails. One arced for an impressive trajectory and a distance of about five feet of clear pink splatter on the laminate. The other pooled blood at first and made a clear, viscious, squishy gurgle when I pressed on it. Ir frothed like a pus cappuccino.

The feeling is different and the toenails now resemble a normal color, a strange sensation- less like toenails growing from my body and more like "recently attached". We'll see how this goes.

Yeah. That should remove some of the romantic notions from the world of dance.

Dancing_in_rain 04-08-2007 08:06 PM

I often fall up the stairs. It's rather amusing actually...

My wrist hurts. And my nose does to. *sniffle*