View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 10:48 PM   #50
BoleroBelle

Let me just say something here, although i'm sure it will get deleted cause that seems to be the syle.

When i was banned for being Bodnoirbabe, it was complete bullshit. I told all the mods what happened. I even was willing to FLY TO SAN FRANSISCO to clear my name. I asked Darren tons of time through multiple messages if he would approve that and he never replied to me. NEVER.

All the times i tried to plead my case were deleted by the mods. Then the mods told everyone how i was pshycho and BANNED three other people from me. Good job at checking those IP's, people. Bexxle lived in TEXAS. how could she and i be the same person if i live in California.

Anyhow, yeah, i came back. Why? because i liked this site, despite certain factors. I had felt a real kinship with other people on here. That's it. I didn't try to cause trouble here as Sandmanhero. I just wanted to talk to people. And everyone accepted me. People liked me. You know why i got banned a second time? Cause i posted too many threads at one time. Yeah, that's right. Not because i was bodnoirbabe. But because i posted too much. This is a forum. What the hell else are we to do?

I've only ever been on this site as Bodnoirbabe, Sandmanhero and now BoleroBelle. And i didn't want to hide here. that's why iTOLD EPS WHO I WAS. i didn't want her tp think i was trying to pull a fast one. I mean, shit, if i was really trying to fuck things up WHY WOULD I CONFESS To who i was? That doesn't add up.

I told EPS, look, i'm not trying to cause trouble. iwant you to know who i am and i was hoping that i would be able to come back. I like the site, i like the boards. that's it.

Fine. Whatever is decided, fine. I thought maybe it might be different with so much time from when i was here last. I thought maybe a feeling of second chances would prevail (and you lie, alkilyu. i was never EVER invited back to this site much less given a "second chance". And you should know that, seeing as i talked to you about everything. You know what happened. I have my proof. Concrete. i offered it to Darren and he turned a blind eye)

I warn everyone, be careful what you say here. You never know when one of the elite clique will have a bad day and take something you sad the wrong way and proceed to BAN you.

I invite you all to the dungeon of the damned, where the moderators arn't nazi-ish, where you don't have to be afraid of what you can and cant say and where our boards are functioning, as well as the CHAT.

I'm sure that the mods here will make me out to be another psychotic demon, just like last time. They're good at turning the tables. And since i'll be banned once again shortly, i wont be able to defend myself. So the decision is yours ONce you're tired of your posts being deleted and threads being locked at the whim of a few people on a power trip, you'll all see what i mean.

Their actions will speak louder then my words.
BoleroBelle is offline   Reply With Quote