View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #8
Murder.Of.Crows

Okay, I'm going to lay down some unofficial rules.

1. don't be civil, it's the internet. If you want to say something, say it. Now don't confuse this as a free ticket to be a complete ass jockey.

2. No one attacks you to be mean (unless there is a reason, which is usually because someone was stupid) So cheer up, laugh it off, and go on about your day.

3. Legitimate conversations usually don't start off with complete pointlessness. The ones that do, usually end in silence and awkward stares.

4. There isn't anything gothy. You can't go out, wear all black, and say "look how Goth I am", it sounds ridiculous. Think of Goth as an over hyped, under appreciated, misunderstood fan club. Which consists of kids competing to be more socially inept and "dark-er" than the other. Or adults who shrug their shoulders at the word and turn to their books while watching some ridiculously old horror movie, occasionally waving their custom made canes at the world in fits of rage.

5. This forum is used by it's members to waste time. Literally nothing world changing happens here.

Occasionally there will be an interesting topic at which we throw our sense in. Most of the time though, we are a bunch self righteous blowhards, with a cork shoved so far up our asses for so long, we explode into fiery fecal matter. Which happens frequently on here, some of it is pretty comical.

My suggestion, is to learn to swim, put up with the stink, and enjoy.

Oh, and welcome to G-net.