View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #21
Saya

Yeah, I like the idea of it and I'm not saying its a worthless tactic or anything, but it doesn't go away as soon as it's paid off. I went to collects a few years ago over a phone bill (long story short, had a falling out with a roommate, moved out, wasn't able to get back in to get the internet modem which I needed to cancel the amount and she also wasn't paying her half anyway) and it ended up being 500 dollars. Which isn't terribly bad, but I was really underemployed at the time and couldn't afford it.

Anyway, I did end up getting a job at a call centre which usually pays good money and I got it paid off and the credit collector I dealt with when I got the job was actually pretty nice about it (the one I dealt with before would make me cry and have panic attacks). But I still had shit credit, still do really. I was really surprised when I got approved for a cell phone, but I hear Virgin will take anybody and I have a 200 dollar cap on my charges. I've never been able to get a credit card and I've been thinking about getting a bank loan to pay for my last two semesters but I highly doubt I'll be approved.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote