Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 12-26-2019, 02:50 PM   #1
LeatherReebel

New Dark aesthetic streetwear brand (Leather Rebel)

Just wanted to say hello and introduce a dark, gothic inspired brand I've started. We're called Leather Rebel and are based out of L.A. We focus on casual dark aesthetic streetwear. We're brand new and with some support hope to grow and expand our product range. Check us out https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeatherRebelClothes

leatherrebel.com
LeatherReebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 04:07 AM   #2
CaitlinHowarth

Wishing you continued success with Leather Rebel!
CaitlinHowarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 04:48 AM   #3
Mohawkay

Even though it's been a few years since you posted about Leather Rebel, I wanted to drop a line and see how things have been going for your dark aesthetic streetwear brand. Starting a brand like yours is quite the adventure, and I hope it's been a rewarding one.
Your Etsy shop and leather-inspired style still look intriguing, and I'm curious to know if Leather Rebel has grown and expanded its product range as you hoped. It's always inspiring to see entrepreneurs and creatives evolve their ventures.
By the way, I stumbled upon an interesting article on leather patina at https://vonbaer.com/blogs/blog/leather-patina. It might be worth checking out for some fresh ideas, even after all this time.
Mohawkay is offline   Reply With Quote