Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-06-2020, 03:25 AM   #1
Owlmonkey

regards all glad to be here...

this seems to be the last surviving goth forum with any actiivity. i've been in the scene since the early 90's, still dress tradgtoh and dress and decorate my wife any mine's surroundings with as much darkly ornate elegance as we can thrift, make, or acquire with time.

the scene is everything to my wife and i and it's what brought us together and it's music has been the soundtrack to our lives for as long as we can remember. it's brought us through terrible times and has been the center of our most joyous occaisions..,our proposal night and anniversary were both on the nights the Cure played.

anyway much love to you all i'm glad our people have a community online outside of r----t and f------k, which have become the founts of propaganda and poison in this sad world.
everyone continue to be the best version of themselves they can be, with all the elegance, extravagance, and accessories.

Owlmonkey
Owlmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 06:22 AM   #2
AndreaCandle

Welcome to our small family
AndreaCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:10 AM   #3
shadowynne

You are most welcome dear sir.

As you can see we are but a few at the moment, but we are pleased to have you amongst us non the less.
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:03 PM   #4
tessla-jane

wow!

I can't believe this site is still active, I think I made this account when I was like 13. Glad to see it's still kicking! Hello!
tessla-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:33 AM   #5
AndreaCandle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessla-jane View Post
I can't believe this site is still active, I think I made this account when I was like 13. Glad to see it's still kicking! Hello!

Hello,Hello
AndreaCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 11:25 PM   #6
TrivialMorose

Welcoming hails, friend. You sound like a supremely lovely person. Sadly, I would hardly call this community active by any stretch.

Nice to meet you, and now we're all going to die because the Black Plague is back.

TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote