Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 02-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #76
Caligula

While I agree with a welfare state in principle, I still avoid paying taxes if I can get a way with it.
Caligula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #77
Alan

That's just human nature.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #78
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-deviant-x View Post
I don't even know who deadman is, but i know who you are wolfie. kind'a thought we used to be friends. Remember global gothic?

Yeah.

Fuck off, every one of you.

~E.D.
Oh noes! Someone kinda knows me from somewhere!

I don't know what 'E.D.' Is supposed to mean to me...Erectile Dysfunction...Erroneous Dick.... Didn't you get banned or bitched out for being a douchebag over there? The things I've read from you on here, I can't imagine us being friends. Regardless, what once was has no bearing on what is, now. You're being a jerk because your arguments don't stand up on their own merit and you're trying to garner sympathy or support, for some reason. In the real world, it's called 'whining'. Good luck with that.

Jill, love you, too! :-* Now, pass that bottle of Maker's this way.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:32 AM   #79
Grausamkeit

Also, you threatened to shoot Jillian, so fuck you with barbed wire.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #80
x-deviant-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
Oh noes! Someone kinda knows me from somewhere!

I don't know what 'E.D.' Is supposed to mean to me...Erectile Dysfunction...Erroneous Dick.... Didn't you get banned or bitched out for being a douchebag over there? The things I've read from you on here, I can't imagine us being friends. Regardless, what once was has no bearing on what is, now. You're being a jerk because your arguments don't stand up on their own merit and you're trying to garner sympathy or support, for some reason. In the real world, it's called 'whining'. Good luck with that.

Jill, love you, too! :-* Now, pass that bottle of Maker's this way.
lol, you ignorant cunt. I built that site for two friends, they would never have banned me. I left on my own, due to real life and all the drama. If it weren't for me and Bones it would not have existed, and clearly has gone nowhere since I left. Not that it matters now, the only point I was trying to make is that you, at one point, were decent but obviously coming back here you've been brainwashed by all these idiots. Whatever. Make your jokes and believe your stupid bullshit. It doesn't matter. I won't be posting anymore.
x-deviant-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #81
Alan

Yeah, it's clearly brainwashing to think someone that makes a death threat to a kid is an asshole.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #82
Versus

Where was I when this thread started? Holy shit.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #83
Grausamkeit

Quote:
lol, you ignorant cunt. I built that site for two friends, they would never have banned me. I left on my own, due to real life and all the drama. If it weren't for me and Bones it would not have existed, and clearly has gone nowhere since I left. Not that it matters now, the only point I was trying to make is that you, at one point, were decent but obviously coming back here you've been brainwashed by all these idiots. Whatever. Make your jokes and believe your stupid bullshit. It doesn't matter. I won't be posting anymore.
Good riddance, then.

Your flounce needs some work next time, though.

Also, implying that I'm not decent because I don't agree with you is immature. Own the fact that you were being a dickhead for no reason in this thread!

Old 07-18-2020, 03:04 PM   #84
TrivialMorose

Quote:
Insects do not show emotion or act on it. They operate purely on instinct.
You don't know insects.

Quote:
When we feel we have been wronged, we retaliate and seek revenge.
When we are stupid, we retaliate and seek revenge. Revenge can only be exacted upon one's self. We are not separate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Bane International
Man, that doesn't sound ominous at all. What is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
tribes
Sigh. I loved tribes.

Quote:
Tribes
You don't know what tribes are. But that's not really a slight on you, we have collectively forgotten. I may return here later to try to put words to my chaotic thought processes about the subject. But I probably wont. Why bother when I'm just babbling to myself, anyway... Why bother when I'm just a fool, regardless if there was an audience...

Quote:
But as time goes on and a tribe grows in numbers (either by allying or merging with other tribes or simply by procreating within their own tribe), its people begin forming their own ideas and opinions about how things should be, which gives birth to conflict within the community.
More time passes and tribes break apart due to those conflicts of interest, giving birth to competition.
Deep sigh. I'll say this anyway: This only happens when we have already dismantled the tribe system. When we have forced people who are not actually of the same tribe to stay together, and we have prevented the natural forming of actual functioning tribes.
See, an actual tribe aren't people related by blood or by geographical location, an actual tribe are people brought together by their likeness of minds.

Or something like that. I am not the one who's supposed to re-explain all this... I'm way too stupid and crazy.

And I sound like an asshole, to boot. I'm not blind to it, just too stupid to change, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Psychologically we are much happier cooperating than competing and being misanthropic.
Absolute truth. Wish we could have this.

Quote:
free buses.
What? Where?

Quote:
global gothic
Ooh, sounds fun. What is it?

What an utterly depressing thread, I hate politics more than anything, and yet, I read through it all. Woe.
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 11:50 PM   #85
Midnight Blue Moon

It's definitely a complex issue. I know a lot of people in my area rely on it. That perfect system breaks down even further when kids are involved, sadly.

A lot of my view usually tend towards more conservative, but I feel like this one is far too complex to have a carte blanche view of. I've had to rely on government assistance myself when I've been out of work, and I don't know what we would have done without it!

If they counter-balance it with free health care (including mental/emotional therapy) and job placement education and help, that would go a long way to helping curb the problem.
Midnight Blue Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 05:46 AM   #86
Olegsey

Создавая и развивая наш сервис, мы даем каждому клиенту только лучшее. Богатый опыт и высокая квалификация специалистов компании позволяют нам предлагать широкий спектр услуг. Наша компания имеет ряд неоспоримых преимуществ, связанных в первую очередь с опытом. Аренда пухто 27 куб. Вывоз мусора съемными контейнерами емкостью 6-27 куб.
вывоз мусора пухто Ломоносов
Вывоз строительного мусора Петербург
Снос дачных домов в Ленобласти
Вывоз мусора Пери
Вывоз мусора Комарово
Вывоз мусора Елизаветинка
Вывоз мусора Петродворцовый район
Вывоз мусора Посёлок Имени Морозова
Вывоз мусора Порошкино
Вывоз мусора Большая Ижора
Вывоз мусора Лаврики
Вывоз мусора Колпино
Вывоз мусора Шушары
Вывоз мусора Форносово
Вывоз мусора Урицк
Вывоз мусора Хапо-Ое
Вывоз мусора Пеники
Вывоз мусора Новое Токсово
Вывоз мусора Всеволожск
Вывоз мусора Щеглово
Вывоз мусора Осельки
Olegsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:08 PM   #87
PhoenixRaven2077

So what you're saying is fuck poor people I'd rather these people starved, wore rags and lived a life of hell than give some of my money to them so they can afford things like electricity and heating. every human deserves the same opportunities and it's not always someone's fault they're in the financial state they're in. Welfare or benefits as we call it isn't for someone else like people confuse it with. it's for YOU so if you get made redundant penniless there's a system there to support you because it can happen to anyone.

It also goes the same for health care. Here in Scotland we have the NHS and despite what some people believe it's not so you can pay for someone else's medical bills it's so if you get Cancer for instance you don't have to pay a thing but under private health care it can cost millions just for the treatment.

I think this should go without saying but every human on this planet deserves free health care
PhoenixRaven2077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 12:06 PM   #88
Given_Flesh_by_Sophia

This thread is a rollercoaster…I swear…
Given_Flesh_by_Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote