Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 08:45 PM   #76
AlKilyu

Awe thanks Disfunction.

Huh.

Well let's see...Spermm, like alot of people, you became obsessed with George W. You were feverishly posting anything you could get your hands on to convince people to vote against him. He won, and your actions were for not. But you are not a gracious loser, so you posted a bunch of shit like "wait until they release the fact that 250,000 votes were supposed to go to Kerry" that never materialized.

You then went out of your way to ONLY post on here anti-U.S. bullshit. No other country, forget the troubles elsewhere in the world (and your own failed personal economics).

Once in a blue moon, you venture outside of the Politics forum to shill some DJ you claim to know. Other than that, you log on here, and if there is no argument, you'll start a new thread just to rile people up.

And as for only three people here liking me: wanna bet? I mean that seriously. I have no doubt if there were a poll here about you vs. me, or you vs. Binkie, or you: stay or go, you'd lose. Knowing how you hate to lose I have no doubt you'd create new IDs just to vote in your favor, but methinks you'd still get your ass handed to you. You know that no one here likes you, you just won't admit it.

As for n00bs, I rarely go after them because everyone else jumps in on that. Your only defender here was known for that, where was your outrage then. That Illuminati chick I yelled at the other night? Is THAT what you were refering too? Do I need to link to you the thread where your only supporter (justifiably) yelled at her? Or are you willing to admit you once again overexaggerated?

What artwork are you refering too? So you are saying you come on here and post new threads to keep me and the "two others" in our place? That sounds like trolling, and much like creating 100 new threads a week, is against the rules here that you claim to uphold as you rub mod balls in text form.

Just shut up and fuck off, no one here likes you.
Old 06-15-2005, 01:40 AM   #77
CptSternn

Ally McCripple - your a waste of life. I can't wait until the day I slit your fat throat, cut out that titanium plate of yours, and melt it down into a new cock ring for my PA.

Your lack of friends IRL shows here, as the only two you have here are the same you have IRL.

Toodles.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:32 AM   #78
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Ally McCripple - your a waste of life. I can't wait until the day I slit your fat throat, cut out that titanium plate of yours, and melt it down into a new cock ring for my PA.

Your lack of friends IRL shows here, as the only two you have here are the same you have IRL.

Toodles.
well, well, well...

someone sounds rather angry.

and threatening.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:51 AM   #79
Binkie

Indeed, he's a wee bit grumpy today.

BTW, that sounded like a personal attack.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 06-15-2005, 11:04 AM   #80
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Indeed, he's a wee bit grumpy today.

BTW, that sounded like a personal attack.
Maybe a little...

...but let me play devil's advocate. Can one not slit someone's throat in a loving or at least passionate way? I'll go with passionate. Sternn is just passionate.

He's just got a bee in his bonnet.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 06-15-2005, 11:08 AM   #81
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
He's just got a bee in his bonnet.
LOL. I don't know why, but whenver someone uses that expression is cracks me up to no end.

But it's so true.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 06-15-2005, 12:09 PM   #82
edible_eye

Old 06-15-2005, 12:10 PM   #83
edible_eye

Old 06-15-2005, 12:11 PM   #84
edible_eye

Old 06-15-2005, 12:13 PM   #85
edible_eye

Old 06-15-2005, 12:48 PM   #86
AlKilyu

HAHAHAHAHAHA Hit a nerve there, Spermm?

There are teltale signs we've noticed when you are on the ropes, and resorting to threats is one of them.

Making me the clear winner here.

Also, trying to get personal and low by calling me a "cripple" over a minor back surgery, means you have no respect for the actual real handicapped.

And calling me fat, when I WAS 20lbs overweight last summer (you can ask EPS if it's still there) shows you perpitrate the hatred towards the overweight. This shows that you truely don't know the members here that well, because if you read the "Body Image Issues" thread you'd see you are alienating another section of this site.

And again with EPS: If you think I don't have friends IRL ask her. Ask Manimal. If you think I don't have friends here do the poll. Better yet, do a "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" thread about you, and see if they want you around.

As for the fighting...again, two people here can vouch for me there, but taking you up on an internet challlenge, letting an online argument get that far, as nice as it would be to physically punish you, is just lame. Sounds to me like I am in the same boat as George W with you, in that you are so sexually frustrated you can never have us it turns to hate. Go beat one out and unleash this anger. Open that AlKilyu folder, you know the one next to the George W folder, and wap one out with my mug on the screen.

Then, when your tiny balls are empty, kindly fuck off and never come back.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:11 PM   #87
CptSternn

Ever think maybe with all your neck and back problems it's the universes' way of punishing you for being such a bollix?

I mean, with all those twists and curves ye look like Mr. 'S' from The Land Of The Letter People
Old 06-15-2005, 04:22 PM   #88
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lad with the small penis and the huge turnip head and super fat cheeks that looks like he is smuggling nuts
Ever think maybe with all your neck and back problems it's the universes' way of punishing you for being such a bollix?

I mean, with all those twists and curves ye look like Mr. 'S' from The Land Of The Letter People

See now that's a bit nicer. If it weren't a simple pinched nerve and MS you'd be making fun of people with MS.

I see you took my advice when I said to take one of your pics of me and jerk off to it worked.

Your rage after spackling a digital representation of my ass seems to have cooled your sexual frustratation.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:31 PM   #89
CptSternn

Those caaan't be your chicken legs. I mean, with that fat upper body like jabba-the-hut...I take back that Mr S. comment, you look more like the pear guy from the Fruit Of The Loom commercials.

A big ass pear with wee little legs. CLASSIC!
Old 06-15-2005, 04:34 PM   #90
edible_eye

hey! that looks like a manga-ized cum shot.

impressive.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:44 PM   #91
punkirony

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
And again with EPS: If you think I don't have friends IRL ask her. Ask Manimal.
You don't only have to ask them. AL, my dear, you're freakin' awesome.

Don't mess with the AL. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:45 PM   #92
WeaselBoy

I'm a bit disturbed by this. I am locking this thread and suspending Sternn's account until I talk to him about his threat. I don't think anyone is going to do anything, but if everyone goes around threatening each other on the boards, it'll be populated by nothing but Nicky Paccione knockoffs.

Sternn and Al: Go look up the meaning of "ad hominem attacks" and do your best to avoid them, both of you. Nobody in this argument looks very intelligent at the moment.
Closed Thread