Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 05:29 AM   #3101
angel011

Sounds like a good plan.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:05 PM   #3102
PersephoneX

Agreed! good luck Don't Look Behing You
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
Old 08-24-2006, 05:12 PM   #3103
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I am pissed at my friends. The one who is immature, and the one who is just bossy and rejected tonight. I wanna punch someone. I can't stand the anyone who lives in my town right now. I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING SOON!!!!! Okay I guess I feel better.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 08-25-2006, 05:50 AM   #3104
Delkaetre

I'm pissed off because I spent an hour last night cataloguing a load of misfiled Apoptygma Berserk after my friend copied a load for me, and now it turns out that I hate the stuff and I wasted precious sleep-time on what appears to be two hundred remixes of Kathy's Song and Eclipse.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 08-25-2006, 10:38 AM   #3105
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
so the lesson you should learn is....never classify and catalogue stuff. I personaly am one of those classification freaks, which is probably why everything in my life is completely messed up. I spend hours almost everyday cleaning up, puting things back in place, classifying files in the computer...only to have it end up in the same mixed up state the next day.
MMmmyeah...so I've given it up.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:58 AM   #3106
Crying_Crimson_Tears

My dog won't stop whining and it's starting to drive me nuts. My feet are cold. And I do not want to go to soccer practice today. My so called "friend" is still being a bitch about things. My neck hurts. I think I need some more sleep.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 08-25-2006, 02:05 PM   #3107
She_Is_My_Sin

Today, I was woken up by someone sending a text message. I got up & it was my friend asking me if she could come round to mine, as she'd just signed on for sixth form at school & needed to speak. I agreed but told her I'd still be in my bed clothes. So she came round & we chatted. I thought it was a bit odd that she wanted to stay for a while. Turns out she didn't want to wait at school for her boyfriend, so she'd come round mine instead because I live nearby.
I just wish she'd been honest & didn't use my house as a meeting point. That pissed me right off.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:54 PM   #3108
BlackButterfly

One of these days it is going to take about five people to pull me off my boss's throat. I swear I want so badly to take my stapler and ram it far enough down her throat to choke off that "fluffy white cat" voice of hers...

All this week, SHE has alternated at breakneck pace between ticking me off and ticking me off more. She is a screaming bitch from Hell and my patience when it comes to dealing with her? OH baby, it's running loooowwww....

First of all... I am FUCKING busy.

EVERY DAY! I am the only person in that office fully versed in all the duties of receiving, and I have to do damn near all of them! New people have been hired, but I don't even have time to train one (and frankly, I wonder about him sometimes...), and the other one, although more capable, is only part time! All the original people before me have run screaming from that office. I am the last man standing, and every SINGLE DAY I sit at my desk I wonder how much of a dumbass that makes me...

Second... She knows NOTHING .

Absolutely nothing! All day, because of this, every fuckin' body (including HER)comes to me to get research done, labels printed, faxes and e-mails sent, books kept, profiling done, and God only knows what else because I have to do it all so damn fast I can't even keep track of what I'm being asked to do!

This morning the little witch told me to "think outside the box" (and I REALLY hate that phrase). Creative problem solving is all I have done since the start of my fucking employment there (shit, that's how I figured out how to use the system)! SHE is the one who always stops me and tells me to scoot my happy little ass back into that box and you better not stray again, missy (unless she needs something done). So after fruitlessly arguing my point, I nod my head and say "OK" and do shit her way, and she comes back tells me to THINK OUTSIDE?!? I swear to GOD my fucking HEAD almost exploded!!!

Know how I was trained for my job? I was plopped down in front of my desk, handed a pile of papers, and fucking lectured for every single god-damned mistake I made like I had three months of intensive training and I should know all this shit by now!!!

Then, she lectured me on not talking to her about a problem that I wasn't even aware of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if
  • you are doing something on a regular basis, and someone else has a problem with it...
  • but complains to your supervisor (not you) about the problem it's causing...
  • but your supervisor doesn't mention to you the problem you are causing (*gasp!*) of all people...
you're not going to be aware of the fact that there's even a problem that needs to be fixed, right? Or maybe I'm crazy... because I'm well on the way.
So how is she going to tell me that "when I ask you is there anything that you need me to take care of, you always say 'no'"?

...maybe because in my eyes, THERE'S NOTHING FUCKING WRONG!!! If I could solve problems I'm not even aware of, I would run for president. Or at least not be working HERE...
Not to mention, every time I need your help, you skip off to a meeting or disappear until I have to go over to your desk and grab the work back and do it myself anyway! And did I mention that you don't know shit anyway?!?

God, I hate complaining... I really feel like I'm whining, but I have dealt with shit like this from her for going on five years, and now there's no one left to keep me sane in that office. All my friends are gone...

...and today wasn't even as bad as it gets...
Old 08-25-2006, 06:11 PM   #3109
Godslayer Jillian

Yeah....
It's nice to let off some steam - even healthy - but why would you do it in front of strangers?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:46 AM   #3110
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
wow....BlackButterfly. I feel your pain. Woman-bosses are, usualy, a pain in the ass.
I suppose you should, if there is an opprotunity for you to get an other job, just quit. Maybe after so many years its hard, but you shouldn't let this be done to you. All of your friends are gone, which is an other reason for you to follow.
Or, you could just say "no, do it yourself and don't forget to think outside of the box" to her at one point and see what happens.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Old 08-29-2006, 02:25 PM   #3111
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
What's FOIA?
sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I've had no free time. FOIA=Freedom of Information Act and my office (I work for local government) got a FOIA request that day for a bunch of random shit and the only purpose of the request was to keep us from being able to do anything else for a while
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-30-2006, 06:33 PM   #3112
Crying_Crimson_Tears

This is gonna be a pitiful rant, but I need to let it out.

My throat hurts like hell. So does my stomach. My boyfriend is away right now on a mandatory school wide trip because his school is a piece of shit private school. School has been sucking ass. I want to punch everyone in the face today. My soccer game was shitty and I only played twice and got replaced as golaie because the other chick was "oh-so-good." I'm tired, I am sick of therapy. I just want my boyfriend right now. My so-called "friends" are stuck up their asses. I feel really shitty right now and yeah. I just want to go punch someone.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 09-01-2006, 08:00 AM   #3113
She_Is_My_Sin

A classic S.I.M.S rant here.
So yesterday I went to my friend's sleepover, because it's the last time I'm gonna see her before she goes to her new school. I'll call her X.
Anyways X invited her boyfriend (W), a mutual friend (Y) & a girl I'm not too particularly fond of (Z). We all brought alcohol & were sat in living room chatting. Well they were chatting. I attempted to make conversation, but every time I was shunned.

After a while I was pretty pissed off with this, so I took my beer & sat on the sofa in the corner, alone. I tried numerous times to join in again, but it was all in vain. So while they all sat & watched the stupid film, I attempted to get some rest. When I woke up all my beer was gone. All of it.

Then it was time for the barbecue & W was gonna sort that out. The thing was everyone was really drunk ( I wasn't). So I helped W & X sort out the food, whilst the others were being complete twats & getting in the way. Whilst the food was cooking W was flirting with Z & they kept causing a nuisance. Me & X sat in the garden as they were chasing each other through the house & X was rather angry too.

By the time their food was cooked, it was really late, so there wasn't any time to cook the veggie stuff, so I had to miss out on food. & I was so hungry.X suggested we go listen in to W,Y & Z in the kitchen. Z kept going 'Am I pretty? Do you think I'm pretty?' to W & after a while he asked Z & Y to kiss. & they did. X sat in the dining room with me & she sighed 'They don't even care about us. They don't even know we're not there...'

After W had gone home we were sat in the tents. Z brought up the topic of sex & stuff. Being the only one who hasn't had a boyfriend, once again I was left out & went off to my tent. I asked X if she was gonna come in (we were sharing). But she never did. So I slept in there by myself.

A little later i was woken up, because they had food. So went over & asked for some. I sat with them, ate a few crisps. We all went in to get drinks. I told them I'd wait for them outside. I waited & waited, I could see them looking at me through the window & by now it was pretty obvious they didn't want me around, so I went into my tent & they came back out. When they thought I was asleep, I heard one of them say (not sure who) 'See this is great, we can't really talk about stuff like this around S.I.M.S'.

In the morning I got up early & they were up chatting, unaware I could hear. I emerged form the tent when Z & Y got their lifts home. I helped tidy up the tent & clean X's house up, but there was an uncomfortable air between us.

So yeah, I have no idea what to do now. I'm probably not going to see X for a long time & she's been my best friend for 7 years, but I finally see myself as she see's me. Someone who's been there to make her laugh & chat with, but not the one to confide in.

& that really hurts.

Apologies to to go on, but I am genuinely upset but all of it....I started crying a bit as I typed...
Old 09-01-2006, 10:25 AM   #3114
cradle

I've felt that way before...but it was with someone that was more than a friend to me...

I didn't particularly like the way they were looking at you through the window...i think that was stupid an immature....
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:55 AM   #3115
She_Is_My_Sin

It really upset me. I was sat in the tent trying not to cry incase they heard me. I feel like such a loser when I think about it, because they're supposed to be my friends...& they just treated me....as if i wasn't.

I have known my friend Z since I was 9. We're 16 now & she was there for me when I had no-one. But I don't feel as if she wants me there for her anymore, that maybe I hold her back because I'm not like the other two. I just don't know what to think anymore.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:19 PM   #3116
Delkaetre

This kind of thing can happen... I remember falling apart from some of my old friends, and feeling like I was the last one to know that we weren't really friends any more.
I'm kinda paranoid about people now, so I do my best not to be too close to any of them. Lots of good friends, but only one or two I'd call close.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 09-01-2006, 04:24 PM   #3117
She_Is_My_Sin

It just confirmed my fears (I worry alot that people dislike me). I still have some great friends who agree with me on the point that the other three have changed in a rather unpleasant way.
They've been the ones that have been listening to me go on about last night & comforted me when I was really miserable. I feel a bit better now, especially since they've been talking to me.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:33 AM   #3118
ViciouslyBeautiful

I swear I hate assignments with all my heart and soul!! Aaaarrrgghhh!! Anyone got any idea how to get rid of sloth?? I'll appreciate it, thanks.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:46 AM   #3119
ViciouslyBeautiful

By the way, about friends that She_Is_My_Sin mentioned above, yeah I think it really sucks to have friends who you think you could trust, but then stick knives on your back.
I think people who talk behind backs are chickens.
My sympathies, She_Is_My_Sin. So you're not friends with them again now huh?
Old 09-03-2006, 02:36 PM   #3120
She_Is_My_Sin

I saw my good friend yesterday. She spoke to me as if everything was alright. But I know it isn't. I'm too afraid to talk about it with her, as she'll probably go 'Well if you wanted to chat with us you were welcome to. Stop being so paranoid.'

I know I wasn't welcome. If I talk about it I know things will get worse. I couldn't care less about what the other two think. I've decided i'm not going to become remotely attatched with them, as whenever I've been around them I can only associate bad things to them, like being ignored or being put down. It might help my self-esteem perhaps.

As for self motivation, just think about how good it will be to complete your tasks. The sooner you get them done, the more fun you can have.
Belive me I'm in that situation as the moment *sigh* 'Tom Brown's School Days' is such a chore to read. I'm half way through & it's too mind numbingly dull to finish.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:33 AM   #3121
Delkaetre

If the personages are not to your taste or deserving of your trust or company, simply seek company elsewhere. Move from them to others- it's not hard. After a fall out and betrayal with some of the demi-goth power metal fans, I simply spent more time with the trad and cyber goths in the coffee shop and pub. While the goths are bitchy, they're no backstabbing.
Sometimes you just need a change.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:32 PM   #3122
PersephoneX

i fell in love with someone i've known for years...but he's moved to another continent...we speak every day and right now he's in a really low place. everything he knows is here...X
i've also grown very fond of someone a little closer to home, someone i could see myself spending eternity with...Y
it wrong to feel this way...but its a war between my head and my gut and its tearing me apart...i know i cant be with both...and its wrong to leave it at not saying anything...

i'm going to go find a hole to die in!
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 09-04-2006, 10:35 PM   #3123
cradle

go with your gut....
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:48 PM   #3124
PersephoneX

i cant....he's online now...and in canada...and if i tell him...i'm scared!!!
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 09-04-2006, 10:53 PM   #3125
PersephoneX

fuck it! i know what i want and i'm going to make my intentions clear!!!
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Closed Thread