Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-14-2006, 10:39 AM   #26
WolfMoon

Sexbat?

Are you serious? You knew her?

o_O
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:39 PM   #27
bunnicula

Yes! If it is the same person. She was a regular on gothic.net- she was always on it when I was at her house. I knew her from "real life" not the internet. We were good friends in college, and kept in touch through email, but then her email stopped working (I guess this is due to the server crash) and I moved, and we lost touch.
bunnicula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:46 PM   #28
Ben Lahnger

Welcome, chloegoth. That certainly is a lovely corset.

My-oh-my-oh-my! *whistles*

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 07:52 AM   #29
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnicula
Yes! If it is the same person. She was a regular on gothic.net- she was always on it when I was at her house. I knew her from "real life" not the internet. We were good friends in college, and kept in touch through email, but then her email stopped working (I guess this is due to the server crash) and I moved, and we lost touch.
I think the website you're thinking of was alt.gothic. It hasn't been around in a while. It's still archived(is that the right term?) on the web, though.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:04 AM   #30
chloegoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
Welcome, chloegoth. That certainly is a lovely corset.

My-oh-my-oh-my! *whistles*

Thanks! Putting it on the internet is like getting to wear it out in public, right?

(I think it's the only picture left that's over 1" on a side... I'm not very good with Photobucket).
chloegoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #31
bunnicula

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
I think the website you're thinking of was alt.gothic. It hasn't been around in a while. It's still archived(is that the right term?) on the web, though.
Yes, I think you're right. I found that site in archive format. That's why I was confused about this site- I thought they were the same thing! But apparently they are connected- maybe the same people have often been members of both- or they were on alt.gothic, then came here. And someone named Darren ran both of them?
bunnicula is offline   Reply With Quote