Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #51
badteccy

Or how about, at home? Or not at all?
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #52
Sinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by badteccy
Or how about, at home? Or not at all?
Our parents were home. And not at all is not an option.
Sinless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 05:18 PM   #53
Tha Duckman

Not at all is definitely an option. I've been doing it not at all for a while now.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #54
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinless
Our parents were home. And not at all is not an option.
Guh, yes it IS an option, idiot.
Sex isn't that great anyway.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:00 PM   #55
KontanKarite

Quote:

Oh please. Why let her sexcapades rile you up? So she fucked in a church. Big deal. If I remember correctly, I jerked off in a church.

A church is JUST A BUILDING.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #56
Sinless

Quote:
Under the circumstances it somewhat was. Besides, we were hardly breaking in. And I don't think it's that offensive. I meant no offense.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:02 PM   #57
Sinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Oh please. Why let her sexcapades rile you up? So she fucked in a church. Big deal. If I remember correctly, I jerked off in a church.

Someday I'd like to fuck in Gordon Campbell's office, or maybe his bed. I seriously can't see why his wife hasn't divorced him yet. You jerked off in a church too?
Old 02-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #58
KontanKarite

Yes I have.

You remind me of me a bit. I'm kind of a voyeur. Riddle me this: Have you ever done anything sexual in the wide open? Parents are home, then fuck with the bedroom door open or with the blinds up so your neighbors might see you.

One of the most interesting times I've had sex was while I was on duty in uniform when in the service. There's seriously something kinda hot about getting tail while "everyone's lives depend on you."

Old 02-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #59
Sinless

Quote:
Yes I have. You remind me of me a bit. I'm kind of a voyeur. Riddle me this: Have you ever done anything sexual in the wide open? Parents are home, then fuck with the bedroom door open or with the blinds up so your neighbors might see you.
I have done that. Not so much anymore, but I did when my parents were home once. It was around 8 months ago. Me and my ex just did it while my Mom and Dad were downstairs yelling at each other. We had loud music on, so they couldn't hear us. But we wouldn't be able to hear them coming up the stairs. I did it in a park once, and on the beach 3 times.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:32 PM   #60
KontanKarite

I did it in a park once too. Right next to a group of families playing tennis.

But now I'm just trying to sound hardcore and dangerous. Lulz

Old 02-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #61
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinless
There's a song like that. Something to do with, "we're not different than the creatures on discovery channel, so let's do it like we're animals."
I laughed so hard when I read that line.

It's "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel."

I didn't read past this post so if anyone else corrected you already, I'm sorry.
Pineapple_Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #62
Stormtrooper of Death

Sinless: Progress with the demo is not good. Really not good. I'm thinking of disbanding the band. Mobody seems interested anymore and I can't keep holding things together all by myself. It's hard to find people with simular music tastes everbody here is either into rap or metal, not many into punk rock. Well, we'll see.

Kontan becomes cooler everyday.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:11 PM   #63
KontanKarite

Thanks, SoD.

I might be able to lend some kind of assistance for your music. Have you ever thought of using a program like Magix Music Maker?

If you can get a grip on it, it can be very comprehensive and you really may not need a full band right away when you can program say... the drums and the bass guitar and you can do the guitar and vocals yourself. A mix of high tech with lo-fi.

That's what I'm doing right now. I've been working on the drum track of this song I'm making. I'll be playing the bass and singing. The drums will be done on my computer as well as some various sound effects of riots and snakes.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #64
Duane

I'm fine now, I was just in one of my loser moods, Duaney be good now.
I'm in a worse situation, I can't even get a band togethor... ugh.... I think I'll just record a cd myself...
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:23 AM   #65
cradle

Scream as loud as you can right in the middle of it.

That should spice things up a bit.

Or say another person's name in bed.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:43 AM   #66
Delicate_Torture

I have to agree with BadTeccy about the Church thing. I wouldn't ever have sex in a church or temple - even if I don't agree with that religion, I'm not going to disrespect people like that.

Sinless - when it comes to having bad sex, have you looked at outside reasons that may be effecting your libido? Have you been sleeping well, eating well, is the relationship ok, are the two of you communicating or is there an underlying tension about something?

Personally, I've found that when sex gets bad it is usually because of something that has nothing to do with sex. I've also found that a good way to get past a slump in your sex life is to stop having it for a while. There are many other ways that you can exercise your sexuality without having intercourse. I've been celibate for over three years now and am really enjoying it. My girlfriend doesn't enjoy it so much, though.

Duane - you will get there. Why bother with the rush tohave meaningless sex with someone you don't love when you can wait to have something amazing with the love of your life?
Old 02-23-2008, 07:46 AM   #67
badteccy

Quote:

Yea, but it's a sacred building to some and doing that is so fucking disrespectful and unnecessary.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:49 AM   #68
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Yea, but it's a sacred building to some and doing that is so fucking disrespectful and unnecessary.
Well, it's not like those people would automatically become aware of intra-chapel fornication. And sex itself is unnecessary about 90% of the time...

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:05 AM   #69
Sinless

Quote:
I did it in a park once too. Right next to a group of families playing tennis.

But now I'm just trying to sound hardcore and dangerous. Lulz
That's okay, I like hardcore and dangerous guys. You won't see me dating a guy who's not both of those. But...wow...next to a family? Even I wouldn't do that.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:07 AM   #70
Sinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicate_Torture
I have to agree with BadTeccy about the Church thing. I wouldn't ever have sex in a church or temple - even if I don't agree with that religion, I'm not going to disrespect people like that.

Sinless - when it comes to having bad sex, have you looked at outside reasons that may be effecting your libido? Have you been sleeping well, eating well, is the relationship ok, are the two of you communicating or is there an underlying tension about something?

Personally, I've found that when sex gets bad it is usually because of something that has nothing to do with sex. I've also found that a good way to get past a slump in your sex life is to stop having it for a while. There are many other ways that you can exercise your sexuality without having intercourse. I've been celibate for over three years now and am really enjoying it. My girlfriend doesn't enjoy it so much, though.

Duane - you will get there. Why bother with the rush tohave meaningless sex with someone you don't love when you can wait to have something amazing with the love of your life?
I'm beggining to think that I just don't feel for my boyfriend anymore. Maybe I'm moving on from him. I guess I don't love him like I used to anymore.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:08 AM   #71
Sinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice
I laughed so hard when I read that line.

It's "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel."

I didn't read past this post so if anyone else corrected you already, I'm sorry.
No one did. I've only heard this song once and it was over a year ago, so I forgot the line. Thanks for correcting me.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #72
Sinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
Sinless: Progress with the demo is not good. Really not good. I'm thinking of disbanding the band. Mobody seems interested anymore and I can't keep holding things together all by myself. It's hard to find people with simular music tastes everbody here is either into rap or metal, not many into punk rock. Well, we'll see.

Kontan becomes cooler everyday.
Sorry to hear that. Try not to give up. Something has to work out for you eventually. Promote yourself. And, yes, Kontan becomes cooler all the time.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:12 PM   #73
Stormtrooper of Death

I suppose I could do that Kontan. The way it is now I'm buying a 4 track analog recorder. Since you have to do each track seperately, I could record everthink by myself, except the drums, I could use a drum machine I suppose.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:30 PM   #74
KontanKarite

Quote:

*blinks*

Honestly, whatever. So much for being sacred eh? What with all the molestations and stuff going on. *shrugs*

A building is a building.

Old 02-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #75
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
I suppose I could do that Kontan. The way it is now I'm buying a 4 track analog recorder. Since you have to do each track seperately, I could record everthink by myself, except the drums, I could use a drum machine I suppose.
That's what's so fucking beautiful about computers and software these days. Synth drums do not have to sound electronic. Trust me. Some of them sound exceedingly real.