Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 05:36 PM   #10501
Kari

You don't even HAVE a come back!
Old 06-05-2006, 05:37 PM   #10502
Kari

Oh and by the way, go get saved by jesus your own self, you need help and an ass whippin.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:40 PM   #10503
Kari

Yes you do! Now go back to your mommy! haha! ^^

Nah, youre like the scum in your toilet, you stink, and you are nothing.

Go get a life! Oops! I forgot, you was born worthless!
Old 06-05-2006, 05:42 PM   #10504
Kari

And besides your icon looks like,...Oh what you say? A nigga? hell, you are so damn weak, I could kill you will one blow to the head with my own fist!
Old 06-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #10505
Tuk Keedair

*edit*

If you're such a shining fucking example of a 'superior race' that must explain why you're superiorally illiterate.

Last edited by WolfMoon; 06-05-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:50 PM   #10506
Kari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuk Keedair
you ******s have such bad mannerism on your tongues. you will never own shit. America is a white country and never will be a black country. America will rule all of planet earth someday. And the whites will be at it's summit. that's what america is aiming for. Only the whites no how to creat a good a powerful nation like the U.S.A. Washington was a good man.

And some of you white people act so superior!! Oh my god you are pathetic! I can spit in your fucking face if I want too and even hang you and then burn your body, you worthless ass wipe!

And america has a few highly intelligent black people running for president, America has a lot of races, black, yellow, red, brown, so it does not matter.

You better be glad I'm not the president of this shit whole of America, if you was still living, I would put your body into a crematory, you would like that, ;]

Fucking anti-christ.

*yawn* NEXT!
Old 06-05-2006, 05:51 PM   #10507
Kari

Ha! go stick the U.S.A. Up your racist, facist ass. And go lick some dick.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:57 PM   #10508
Tuk Keedair

you black trash forget were you come from. A white man named Abraham freed your black asses. If it were not for the white man you would still be eating bugs instead of McDonalds. Respect the celitc spirit. We are dragon slayers like king arthur who was a white man who built a great nation called Camalot. You other races are lucky we let you into our country and **** our benefits. The black man has disrespected the white man far enough. It's time the whte man makes a come back.

*Restored so the Admins will HOPEFULLY see this post and remove this tool and his bajillion NEW aliases from this forum*

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 06-06-2006 at 10:27 AM.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #10509
Kari

Quote:
you ******s have such bad mannerism on your tongues. you will never own shit. America is a white country and never will be a black country. America will rule all of planet earth someday. And the whites will be at it's summit. that's what america is aiming for. Only the whites no how to creat a good and powerful nation like the U.S.A. Washington was a good man.

PATHETIC! Before the english colonies arrived on "North america", Indians were on this land! America is not a black or white country. Go back and read your history books Kiddo.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #10510
Kari

Quote:
you black trash forget were you come from. A white man named Abraham freed your black asses. If it were not for the white man you would still be eating bugs instead of McDonalds. Respect the celitc spirit. We are dragon slayers like king arthur who was a white man who built a great nation called Camalot. You other races are lucky we let you into our country and **** our benefits. The black man has disrespected the white man far enough. It's time the whte man makes a come back.

BOO!!! GET OFF THE STAGE! I'll never bow down to your immature ass. Don't you think Black people have had enough? As slaves, we did all your damn work as you sat your white fat asses and cracked whips on our backs. If you think you are so great, go and build your own kingdom, I would love to watch it burn to the ground!

Kiss my black caramel milado ass. Haha!

And, hey you fool! THIS IS 2006! NO ONE CARES ABOUT NO DAMN KING AUTHOR, HE IS DEAD! Go back and read your damn story books! haha!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:08 PM   #10511
Corpsey

Go to hell you worthless piece of racist shit. All you racists sicken me, and i want to put rubber boots on you and let you go for a walk in the ocean. As a white person myself, i feel that anyone who is racially motivated needs to go over to south africa and see the segregation that occured there to understand racism at all, or to anywhere where that is grossly segregated. Black people, Asians, Russians, Europeans and Arabs are all fucking alike, and are in now way weaker, stronger, or in anyway better than each other. Go eat your cum covered shit and then you'll realise how disgusting you are.

Kari, i think you look fucking awesome, so ignore what this wanker is saying.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:11 PM   #10512
Kari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
Go to hell you worthless piece of racist shit. All you racists sicken me, and i want to put rubber boots on you and let you go for a walk in the ocean. As a white person myself, i feel that anyone who is racially motivated needs to go over to south africa and see the segregation that occured there to understand racism at all, or to anywhere where that is grossly segregated. Black people, Asians, Russians, Europeans and Arabs are all fucking alike, and are in now way weaker, stronger, or in anyway better than each other. Go eat your cum covered shit and then you'll realise how disgusting you are.

Kari, i think you look fucking awesome, so ignore what this wanker is saying.
Thanks, :] Right on. And I agree with you too.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:19 PM   #10513
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by A racist fucker
you ******s have such bad mannerism on your tongues. you will never own shit. America is a white country and never will be a black country. America will rule all of planet earth someday. And the whites will be at it's summit. that's what america is aiming for. Only the whites no how to creat a good and powerful nation like the U.S.A. Washington was a good man.
Highly unlikely. If all white people had ideals like you, then the world would be fucked over by everybody hating each other and global war etc, etc, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A racist fucker
You deserve to eat nothing less than the lowest type of animal in the world: Youself. If you look into evolution, you will see that humans came out of africa, and were ORIGINALLY ALL BLACK! SHOCK HORROR! EVERYONE IN THE WORLD USED TO BE BLACK! There's nothing wrong in the world about being black, and humans all used to be black. The only difference between black people and white people is that black people have more melanin in their skin to protect them the sun, and something to do with vitamin D.

Also, "king" Arthur was just a stupid roman/breton lord who managed to restore peace to england while the Saxons were trying to invade.

Again, i say: go to hell.

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:22 PM   #10514
disorder

Kari, I love you. You truly are a beautiful, intelligent person.

Rock on.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:25 PM   #10515
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari
Thanks, :] Right on. And I agree with you too.
No problem mate, i was looking him up after he'd made a link post in the corrupt wishes thread, and found him bashing you. He'd make a good body bag to use steel capped boots on. Don't ever listen to a racist person, they're blinded by their stupidity, and will all die lonely as fuck one day....... So cheer up

Old 06-05-2006, 06:41 PM   #10516
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
A moderator should expunge him, the stinky troll.

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
Old 06-05-2006, 06:45 PM   #10517
Corpsey

I sent a P.M. to Wolfmoon about this, so she'll come and clean this wanker.

Old 06-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #10518
Kari

Quote:
No problem mate, i was looking him up after he'd made a link post in the corrupt wishes thread, and found him bashing you. He'd make a good body bag to use steel capped boots on. Don't ever listen to a racist person, they're blinded by their stupidity, and will all die lonely as fuck one day....... So cheer up
Yeah, I've dealt with a lot of it, all I can do is just look at the next racist idiot and say, "NEXT!", But I had my fun with this.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:53 PM   #10519
Corpsey

Yeah, it can be fun to lead them on and laugh at the stupidity.

Old 06-05-2006, 06:55 PM   #10520
disorder

I think it's time we got on with some more pics:

This one's for you, Sancty:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...06-06_1143.jpg

Moi, aged 8, decked out beautifully in costume and stage-make up
Old 06-05-2006, 07:02 PM   #10521
Corpsey

OMG you look so cute! Were you about to do a performance of some sort?

Old 06-05-2006, 07:03 PM   #10522
maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKitsune
Very nice, you just made me spit water all over my bed...
Heheh, is that a good thing?

I miss when he was minorly tolerable and only posted links.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:08 PM   #10523
disorder

Quote:
OMG you look so cute! Were you about to do a performance of some sort?
Yeah... I'm a dancer Have been for... err... 9 years now I think

At the dancing comps we always go and get a pretty picture taken of us in our hanus costumes.

Ah well, 'tis all great fun
Old 06-05-2006, 07:10 PM   #10524
Sanctus Dei

If this racist bullshit isn't gone in 24 hours, I'm fucking out for good.

Kari, I apologise on behalf of the entire board for this, had I the chance I'd shove a loaded winchester up this dildo's ass and fire a few rounds through his bullshit head..

Dis, thankyou sweetheart. You rock. (and are cute as a button.. )
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:17 PM   #10525
Corpsey

Fun! i had to watch my sister do her dancing when she was little. It's cool to see your relative doing their dances but it's torturous to watch people dance in tutu's for three hours.......

As for Sanctus, i agree, you're awesome Kari and you shouldn't have to tolerate this type of shit here, so hopefully it will be deleated as soon as a moderator finds it.

He doesn't deserve death, he deserves something more painful and slow.

Closed Thread