Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-03-2022, 05:25 AM   #1
Mørgøth

Hi, wanna talk on discord?

Hi im Ari, i kinda feel lonely and looking for friends. I know this site is not friendship site but i thought talking to people like me would be better so here i am.

We can chat on discord which is easier so here is my tag: Mørgøth#0636

Okay i know this place is kind of dead and as silent as graveyard but eh all fine i guess

~You don't have to read tho~

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Job: i don't have job yet, im preparing for entering university exam. I want cartoon and animation as my major and want to create games

Hobbies: well obviously i draw. I love roleplaying. Also like to read books but i don't consider reading books as a hobby. I spend my time with mostly watching animes etc. And i play kalimba as an amateur. It's my first instrument so i had to start with easy and cheap one. Don't judge me

2. Where are you from?
Turkey/izmir

3. Who is your favorite author?
Stephen King, Edgar Allan poe, JRR Tolkien

4. What are your favorite films?
Well i don't watch much movies but i would consume anything which coming from Tim Burton

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Weddings are suck, i don't want one. No one can put the goddamn white bride dress on me. I can consider it only if they suggest me to wear dark victorian dress

6. At your funeral?
Wanna create an original music. It would be lit

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
I probably will die right after my partner dies. I want to be remembered on minds so if i can't achieve this goal with the things i create then i will make my death memorable at least.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Any type of wood is fine. It should be black and polished outside and inside of it should be deep purple

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I recently got a black jacket with rib print on it. I like to combine it with my loose black pant and with my boots. As accsessory, got two bracelets with 3 line of spikes and a choker

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Having more free time which i can fill with my imagination

11. What's your favorite band?
She past away

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
My major will be cartoon and animation

13. Why did you join?
I want people like me around

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Female i guess but i sometimes like to use he/him pronoun. Used to be trans (ftm) that's probably why
Mørgøth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 10:56 PM   #2
GothBoyOnTheWeb

Hey, I won't add you on discord but I hope to see you around on a dying forum, I think it's goth to use a forum that's holding onto whatever life is left for it like the users. Eventually we'll all learn to let go, she past away is money though, I like Lebanon Hanover though
GothBoyOnTheWeb is offline   Reply With Quote