Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-26-2022, 02:33 PM   #1
Raven McBats

Raven McBats here, hello there

Hello, like many others, I've come back. I used to go by ape_descendant but so much has happened since then that I feel like I've become a different person so, new name.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I'm into a lot of stuff, kind of depends on the project. I'm into historical fashion, clothing design/construction, mending, sewing in general, knitting, crochet, painting, drawing, and cooking.

2. Where are you from?
Colorful Colorado

3. Who is your favorite author?
I don't think I have one anymore. Though I have enjoyed books by some authors like Terry Pratchett, Anne Rice, Frank Herbert and Mary Shelly.

4. What are your favorite films?
Demolition Man, Fifth Element, The LOTR series, Dune (all of them), The Babadook, to name a few.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
We played Enya and Mojo Nixon.

6. At your funeral?
I wouldn't hold anyone to this, but maybe some Lebanon Hanover (Last Thing), Ikon (Black Roses), Revenge of Nephthys (Senseless), Fields of the Nephilim (Last Exit for the Lost), The Cure (A Forest), and finish off with Last Beat of my Heart By Siouxsie and the Banshees.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
In a manner that causes the least amount of pain and trauma to those who were kind enough to love me.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Probably an urn. I'm sure whoever ends up with my remains will find something cool.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
It's a toss up between black leggings and a tank top or a mid length flowy, black skirt and a tank top. Black scarf, bat themed jewelry, and ridiculously fluffy back-combed hair.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Having the energy to jump around and climb trees.

11. What's your favorite band?
This tends to change over time. My top five all time favorite bands are Dimmu Borgir, Therion, The Cure, Revenge of Nephthys, and Lebanon Hanover. I've recently been getting into She Past Away too, which is becoming a contender for a spot in my top 5.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I'm self educated, if I had a major it would be "how to properly human" which I'm still trying to get a decent grasp on.

13. Why did you join?
There are quite a few reasons, don't wanna bore anybody with an extensive list. One reason for sure though, and I know it's gonna sound dorky, but whatevs, I missed everyone.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
I ain't got one, I'm agender. They/them preferred, she/her if you must.
Raven McBats is offline   Reply With Quote