Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 02-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Occident

Rant against affirmative action

Enclosed, please find a video herewith, on affirmative action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CftuJCHl9l4

After watching Dr. Duke's video on affirmative action, I have
proof that affirmative action in a Canadian teachers college (which shall remain nameless) is in fact racist against whites.

This Canadian teachers' college recently announced another few hundred more spaces 'exclusively' for aboriginals; one wonders why I, as a white person, was not accepted, if the university in fact HAD these few hundred spaces presumably "un-occupied"...but I digress...

Here is my experience:

I graduated with 'A' average, but because I didn't correctly answer the annoyingly nauseating question regarding "race and equality", I was refused entry to teachers college. (it's not what I answered, so much as what I didn't answer, or what was missing in my answer)

Yet they will take people who mindlessly regurgitate the ideological "equality koolaid" even though they only have the minimal C+ grades to get in. (and of course the fact they are not white) In fact, I know of such
people of non-white races, who had a lot of difficulty in my program and they still got accepted into teachers college simply because they are NOT white.

Perhaps its just as well, because after re-thinking my application, why would I want to teach principles that I do not agree with? I do not want to teach something that is in fact a big lie. I think I would probably hate teaching if it were that way.

I think that I'm preaching to the choir, but, to reiterate, if any of you have children in public schools, I would urgently advise that you either home school, or find the most suitable, racially segregated private schools for your children's best interests. Because what they are teaching in public schools is not appropriate for white Europeans. Ironically, in terms of the so-called 'equality' policy, public schools do not provide any teaching of European culture or teach from a Euro-centric perspective (that's the one that's always left out).

Hence, instead of writing essays, (the most important skill, IMHO) they sit around having discussions about the 'other' races and cultures and praising how wonderful they are and how evil whites are....Umm, Yeah, right, ok.

This trend, unbelievably, continues into Universities where professors dictate that whites are a 'privileged' race...Now that is laughable. My father, as a white person, came to this country in 1958 and basically had a choice to make: get a job or starve to death. Contrast this to today's refugees (No, I do not need to mention today's immigrants, because, they have a tougher time getting into Canada than refugees do), who get free room and board, free language training, and free job skills training. Where was "Le governement du Canada" when my poor (white) European father needed them? So much for 'white privilege'... But I digress...

To correct these (liberal) professors' erroneous conception of the world, I think that a requisite is necessary for all future professors:

That they should spend a minimum three years working like a 'slug' in corporate America. This will surely change their one-sided perspective on 'race' because it forces them out of the academic 'dream land' and
their one-sided opinions will be corrected or offset by the experiences of the real world...But I digress...

In university, I have experienced the perfect example of the dumbing down of education in North America. Just ask any first year professor at any university what the greatest problem is for first year students.
They will all tell you that most first year students do not know even how to explicate a single idea in one paragraph, let alone being able to compose an essay. Perhaps laying off 300,000 (kool-aid) teachers is good after all...

I couldn't care less - I still want (and have a burning desire) to teach and I'm not going to let some communist liberal tell me that I can't teach because I have a mind of my own that refuses to conform. (oh, that's sooo Goth of me!) Being a music major and literature minor, who graduated 'summa cum laude', I'm fighting back by starting my own private school of music and poetry. And you can bet that this school will be 100 percent Euro-centric - no crass modernisms, Afrocentrisms, jazz, blues, modernism/postmodern-isms or any so called 'Other' (with a capital 'O') music.

Only traditional European music, literature, poetry, prose fiction and the history of European music/literature will be taught at MY school.

Having said that, and I never thought that I would say this, but I truly hope public schools continue to cut funding to their (western) arts/music/literature programs, so that I will benefit from their
loss.

Thus, I win on three fronts:
1. I get to teach from a European perspective.
2. I get to promote European culture.
3. (and least important) I become financially independent.

Teaching is not about making money and having a nice retirement, (as our current public system advocates); it's about making a difference in peoples lives, for example, giving people something to be proud of, like their European heritage.

And to all of you misguided liberal bureaucrats in teachers college, I have a special message for you:

You will NEVER stop me and my "Lyre of Orpheus" from teaching
and giving the gift of WESTERN EUROPEAN music to my white brethren!

As Shakespeare's King Lear said in his greatest moment:

"Howl, howl, howl! O, you are men of stones.
Had I your tongues and eyes, I'd use them so
That heaven's vault should crack." King Lear, V.III.263-265.
Occident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
JCC

Okay cool.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
Catch

Wow, I just doubled-back to the politics forum because I thought this was the whining forum.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occident View Post
white people
Bawwwww harder.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:48 PM   #5
Alan

You think you're better for getting A's in a standardized educational system and yet you think THEY are the ones who simply "regurgitate the ideological kool-aid"?
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #6
Despanan

Cool story Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
Alan

OH, I just saw that "Dr." Duke means David Duke.
Yeah, fuck this guy.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #8
Despanan

It's a troll anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #9
Apathy's_Child

He knows that. He just... can't help himself.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
ape descendant

Wow, way to fight the man. /end sarcasm

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:06 AM   #11
CptSternn

How does anyone take the former grand wizard of the K K K seriously? Wouldn't a halfway intelligent person look at that vid and say, hrmmm, that guy might have a bias when saying this tripe? I mean he supports hanging black people who sit at the front of a public bus. I don't think any rational person would give any thought to his views on affirmative action, considering sure.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:18 AM   #12
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
How does anyone take the former grand wizard of the K K K seriously? Wouldn't a halfway intelligent person look at that vid and say, hrmmm, that guy might have a bias when saying this tripe? I mean he supports hanging black people who sit at the front of a public bus. I don't think any rational person would give any thought to his views on affirmative action, considering sure.
HOLY SHIT!

THIS IS TOTALLY GONNA CHANGE YOUR FUCKING LIFE!

I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!

HERE IT GOES...

it's a troll.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote