Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-24-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
Kanedawg

Hauntings

I've had quite a few odd, interesting, spooky experiences.

I was in love with a wonderful terrible crazy girl for a couple of years. She had an ex-boyfriend who supposedly practiced voodoo and had put curses on her. At one point he also gave her a black eye for good measure, and a friend of hers developed a black eye in sympathy, oddly enough.

I took it upon myself to do a spell to help him get over her and move on with his life. The spell involved a white and a black candle. I noticed that there were bits of black wax from the black candle on the white and I picked them off with my fingernail. As I was performing this candle spell the wind picked up. My venetian blinds were moaning and slapping and there was a gate banging outside quite dramatically. At one point I looked in the bathroom mirrror and my blood froze. I had a black semi-circle under my eye! A logical thought did occur to me and I washed my face, removing the wax from the black candle which I had somehow perfectly smeared under my eye after taking it off the white candle. Logical explanation aside, it still seemed pretty damned weird. He did get out of her life afterward. How about the rest of you? Any ghosts, experiences with Ouija boards, seances, magic?
Kanedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 07:15 PM   #2
korinna5555

"took it upon myself to do a spell to help him get over her and move on with his life".. that doesn't sound ethical..
Old 12-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #3
Kanedawg

Sorry. My intention was certainly good. He was harrassing her. He did stop although I don't know if it was because of me.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #4
DepthsofSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanedawg
Sorry. My intention was certainly good. He was harrassing her. He did stop although I don't know if it was because of me.
You know, rather than conjure up the dead and the unknown; a loaded fourty-four can be a great deterent to stalker-ish harrassment.

*This message brought to you by the Gothic-wing of the National Rifle Association*

Goffs think you have to rip off the wings of a butterfly to show your love.

Goths know that love has already broken the wings of a butterfly on a wheel.
DepthsofSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #5
Kanedawg

True enough. I guess I was hoping for something more peaceful.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:44 PM   #6
clockworkcoffin

the house i'm currently living in has a few ghosts. we've also had large scorch marks appear in our hard wood floors. very strange.
clockworkcoffin is offline   Reply With Quote